• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWR - Women's Wrestling Revolution

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
WWR review

Mystery person promo- Hmm... I wonder who this is.

Elvira and other prople promo- Really intense stuff from MsChif. Rain's anouncement sould like a really good match in the making. Nice way to kick off the show.

Tag Match- Good action. Hopefully Rain and MsChif can become a dominant team in WWR.

Salinas/Beth promo- To Salinas: English or Spanish; Just pick one!

ODB promo- LOL at JB.

Backstage Brawl- Brutal match. Awesome spot to end the match.

Elvira promo- One of your shorter promos, but still good.

Daizee/Portia promo- I LOL'd at the working realtionship with TNA part.

Melina promo- This was really good. Promo of the night.

Cage match- Good match. I was really suprised that Kong lost.

Sara Del Ray debut- Looks like we found out who signed with WWR. Good pick up.

Elivra promo- She spoke the truth about the Spanglish.

MsChif promo- Cool way to end the show.

AC: A really good way to go into the PPV. I can't wait to read it *scrolls down page* Hey looks like it's here.

Unrelenting Part 1 Review

Daizee/Portia pormo- You write the funniest dialog out of all the BTB's on this forum.

Tag Match- It was a good match, but for some reason it felt like a filler to me.

After match promo- Cool, looks like you'll be bringing more fresh faces into WWR.

Last Woman Standing- Great ending. Maybe this is a way to write off Salinas, probably not, but I can dream.

Christy/Krystal promo- Well, I wasn't expecting that.

Battle Royal- Looks like Kong's turning into a bit of a jobber. Decent match, not as good as your usually are.

MsChif promo- Wow, she's really freaking out here.

Before match promo- Sweet. Looks like Roxxi's the Undertaker of WWR.

Roxxi vs. MsChif- Damn good match. So far this was the match of the night.

After match promo- Does this mean that Roxxi won't go back to her old voodoo gimmick?

AC: Really good first half. I look forward to part two. *scrolls down page* Damn it wasn't there this time. Thanks for the review.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Part 2 of Unrelenting.

-------------------------

Rain is watching the whole Roxxi scene on the TV in the lounge, a bemused smirk on her face. She turns it off and gets up.

Victoria: <from the door> Hey, I was watching that.

Victoria is on crutches.

Rain: Ah, by Spider Flambé is ready.
Victoria: Cute. You have fun beating on a drunk out there, but just so you know, it doesn’t matter who wins tonight. Once I’m medically cleared, I’m coming for you. And after I toss your broken, battered body in the gutter, I’ll be retaking my Revolutionary title, either off your carcass or off of ODB’s.
Rain: Huh. I see, well, thanks for letting me know ahead of time, God knows I hate it when people are impolite and drop in without calling first. But there’s one thing you need to learn before that time comes.

Rain kicks Victoria’s leg. Victoria screams and falls to the ground, holding it. Rain steps over Victoria and into the hallway. She grabs Victoria’s other leg, places it through the doorway, and slams the door onto it. Victoria screams.

Rain: Don’t talk trash you can’t back up!

Rain walks off, leaving Victoria writhing in pain on the floor.

ODB walks into the frame, looking at Victoria with her flask in hand. JB accompanies her.

ODB: Well, if nothing else, you’ve got balls.

JB gives ODB a funny look. ODB takes a shot from her flask.

Victoria: Is it really that smart to drink before you have to go climb a ladder?
ODB: What are you, a cop? Here <tosses Victoria the flask> Smirnoff. Better than any painkiller. <walks off>
JB: ODB, I don’t think… <shakes his head and helps Victoria up>
Victoria: <leaning heavily on JB> Piss off, I don’t need help.
JB: …oh I love this job.

Ladder Match for the Revolutionary Championship
ODB vs. Rain​

ODB approaches Rain with her flask. She takes a drink, then offers it to Rain. Rain looks at her for a second, and reaches for it. ODB spits a mouthful of vodka into Rain’s face. ODB screams OOOHHH and tosses her flask away as Rain stumbles back. ODB charges and sends Rain over the top rope to the floor with a lariat. ODB laughs and walks around the ring, showing off for the crowd. Rain, breathing hard, gets up and jumps back into the ring. ODB doesn’t notice, and Rain gets her with an elbow to the back. ODB stumbles into the ropes, and Rain continues to hit her with strikes and elbows. Rain spins ODB around and pushes up on her chin, back against the ropes. ODB shoves Rain away. Rain charges, and ODB knocks her away with a high elbow. Rain stumbles back, and ODB knocks her across the ring with repeated chops. ODB pushes Rain against the ropes, and whips her to the opposite ride. Rain bounces off, and ODB drops her with a spear.

ODB climbs outside and reaches under the ring. She pulls out a ladder and slides it into the ring. Rain is getting to her feet. ODB climbs in and advances on Rain. Rain shoves ODB away. ODB smiles, and goes for a hard lariat. Rain ducks under it, strafes around ODB, and hits a standing dropkick. ODB falls onto the ladder. ODB screams, arching her back. Rain pulls ODB up and whips her to the corner. Rain charges and hits a spear. ODB stumbles forward, and Rain drops her with a bulldog.

Rain grabs the ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring. ODB gets up. Rain, not looking, begins climbing the ladder. ODB grabs her and yanks her down, and hits a hard elbow to her face. Rain spins around from the shot. ODB grabs her, spins her around, and smashes her face into one of the ladder steps. Rain stumbles back. ODB bulrushes Rain to the corner and goes for a whip, but Rain reverses it, and sends ODB crashing into the ladder. ODB hits the ladder steps head on and falls to the mat, the ladder moving a few feet but not actually falling. Rain rubs her forehead, and walks to the ladder. She snaps it shut and picks it up. ODB gets up, and Rain swings the ladder, cracking ODB’s back. ODB is knocked into the ropes and falls flat on her back, where she screams and arches her back. Rain drops the ladder, and walks to ODB. She picks ODB up and sets her up for a Rain Drop, her falling reverse DDT, over the ladder. ODB counters by standing upright and lifting Rain up. ODB drops, slamming Rain stomach first across the ladder. Rain screams and crumples up, holding her gut, while ODB crawls away with a hand on her back.

ODB gets up, and sets the ladder up in the center of the ring. Rain gets up. ODB advances on her and hits elbows to her face. Rain rakes ODB’s eyes. ODB stumbles away, and Rain charges and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Rain quickly mounts ODB and begins choking her with both hands. She eventually lets go and gets up. She pulls ODB up with her, brings her up, and hits her with a fisherman driver. Rain gets up, and starts climbing the ladder. ODB grabs the steps and drags herself to her feet. ODB turns her back to the ladder and grabs Rain’s hips. Rain tries to kick ODB away, but ODB yanks her off the ladder with a powerbomb.

ODB gives an OOOHHH for the crowd. She retrieves her flask and has a drink, then starts to climb the ladder. Rain gets up and stumbles to the ladder. She grabs ODB’s ankle and yanks her down a few steps. Rain climbs the ladder up to ODB, and hits a hard elbow to her back. Rain grabs ODB’s head and smashes it against one of the steps. ODB almost falls, but hangs on. Rain turns around on the ladder, grabs ODB, and sets up for a Rain Drop. ODB elbows Rain away, and Rain falls off the ladder. Rain lands on her feet. ODB starts to climb again, but again Rain grabs her ankle and yanks her down. Rain climbs up and hits an elbow to ODB’s lower back. ODB stumbles and almost falls. Rain climbs back down, grabs ODB, and pulls her off the ladder and into an electric chair. Rain takes a step back, puts ODB in a straight jacket, and hits Acid Rain, her straight jacket electric chair drop.

Rain gets up, mocks an OOOHHH for the crowd, and starts climbing the ladder. ODB pulls herself up on the ropes and stumbles towards the ladder. She begins to climb, but Rain is already at the top. Rain unhooks the belt.

Lilian: Here is your winner, and new WWR Revolutionary Champion, Rain!

Elvira is walking down the hallways with a children’s FM microphone.

Elvira: You are listening to Elvira on FM 99.9, where I break copyright laws, but not really because it’s just me singing stuff! And now, we’re going to slow it down with a Canadian sea shanty…

Elvira: <sings> Oh, the year was 1778, how I wish I was in Sherbrook now! A letter of merit came from the King, to the scummiest vessel I’d ever seen. God damn them all! I was told we’d cruise the seas for American gold; We’d fire no guns, shed no teeeeaaaaars… I’m a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett’s Privateers. Well, Elcid Barrett cried the town, how I wish I was in Sherbrook now! For twenty brave men all fisherman who would make for him the "Antelope’s" crew. God damn them all! I was told we’d cruise the seas for American gold; we’d fire no guns, shed no teeeeaaaaars… I’m a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett’s Privateers.

Suddenly, Melina jumps out and cracks Elvira with a steel chair. Elvira falls flat on her back. Melina tosses the chair aside, mounts Elvira, and repeatedly punches her.

Melina: YOU WANT TO ROUGH ME UP?! ALL THIS, IS THAT ALL YOU WANT?! WELL LET ME MAKE ONE THING CLEAR, ELVIRA. WIN OR LOSE TONIGHT, THIS IS NOT OVER. I’LL TAKE SARA OUT, AND AFTER HER, I’M COMING FOR YOU!!

Melina gives a final punch, then walks away, leaving Elvira barely conscious on the floor. Elvira tries to get up, but collapses.

One Fall Match
Melina vs. Sara Del Rey​

Melina charges and gets Sara in a grapple. Sara shoves Melina away. Melina lands on her back and rolls through, getting up. Melina pauses, and charges again. Sara simply headbutts Melina, knocking her down. Sara smirks to the audience, then grabs Melina and pulls her up. Sara whips Melina, but Melina reverses it and sends Sara to the far ropes. Sara grabs the ropes and stops herself. Melina charges, and Sara gets her feet up and kicks Melina away. Melina stumbles back, and Sara drops her with a lariat. Sara covers for one.

Melina backs away and quickly gets up. Sara smiles and advances. Melina runs up and hammers Sara with strikes. Sara blocks one, and the two begin trading them. Sara goes for one hard one, and Melina ducks under it. They spin around, and Melina starts hitting closed hand punches on Sara. Sara staggers back, and the ref begins scolding Melina. Melina argues with him, and Sara comes up and decks her with a closed hand punch of her own. The ref now pleads with Sara, who just shrugs. Sara pulls Melina up, and Melina shoves her away. Sara advances, and Melina hits her with a pendulum backbreaker. Sara manages to elbow her way out of it and falls to the ground, but Melina immediately stomps on her back. Melina grabs Sara’s hair and hits a curb stomp. Melina covers and gets two.

Melina pulls Sara up and whips her to the corner. Melina charges and hits Sara with a double knee strike. Sara stumbles forward. Melina pushes her to the ropes, climbs to the outside apron, and grabs Sara in a Bite of the Dragon. The ref counts to 4, and Melina lets go. Sara falls to the ground. Melina climbs to the top turnbuckle and jumps for a diving double knee drop. Sara rolls out of the way and Melina hits the mat. Melina screams and rolls to her side, holding her knees. Sara gets to her feet and yanks Melina up. Sara smashes Melina’s face into the turnbuckle. Melina stumbles away, and Sara scoops her up for a fallaway slam. Sara carries Melina to the center of the ring, then hits the slam and bridges for the pin. Melina kicks out at two.

Sara gets up, pulls Melina up, and scoop slams her back down. Sara runs to the ropes and bounces off, Melina sits up, and Sara hits a hard boot to her head. Melina hits the mat, and Sara covers for two. Sara gets up and signals for the Royal Butterfly Suplex. Sara pulls Melina up and gets her in a double underhook, but Melina counters with a back body drop. Melina immediately runs to the ropes and bounces off. Sara sits up, and Melina hits a low dropkick to the back of her head.

After a few seconds, Melina gets up. Sara gets up and advances on Melina. Melina hits an arm drag, slamming Sara down. Sara springs up, and Melina hits a second arm drag. Sara springs up a third time, charges, and runs into a standing dropkick from Melina. Melina springs up, pulls Sara up, and whips her towards the corner. Sara reverses it, sending Melina to the corner. Sara charges for a hip attack, but Melina jumps up to the top turnbuckle. Sara hits the turnbuckles, and Melina grabs her in a neckscissors. Melina chokes Sara for a few seconds, then sends her across the ring with a headscissors takedown. Melina gets up, grabs Sara, and puts her in a camel clutch. Sara struggles for a while, then manages to stand up and run back, crushing Melina against the turnbuckle. Melina lets go and falls back against the turnbuckle. Sara stumbles away, then turns around and hits Melina with a running hip attack. Sara jumps back, Melina stumbles forward, and Sara hits her with a Samoan drop. Sara covers and gets two. Sara pulls Melina up, lifts her high for a side slam and holds her there for a second, but instead drops her across her knee for a backbreaker. Sara, still holding Melina, lifts her up again and flips her over in the air for a gutbuster, but Melina flips out of it, grabs Sara’s hair, and hits a rear mat slam.

At six seconds, Melina and Sara get up. Melina goes for a hip toss, but Sara holds her ground. Sara reverses it and tries for a hip toss. Sara lifts Melina up, but Melina gets Sara in a body scissors. Sara is yanked down to the mat, and Melina locks in the scissors. Sara claws at the mat trying to get to the ropes, but Melina manages to pull them back to the middle.

Sara manages to get to her knees, with Melina in front of her on her back, scissors still locked in. Sara grabs Melina and gets her in a double underhook. Sara stands up, and Melina keeps the scissors locked in. Sara, in obvious pain, tries to hit her Royal Butterfly Suplex, but Melina keeps the scissors locked in. Sara tries again, but Melina hangs on for dear life. Sara hits a knee to Melina’s thigh three times, finally breaking the scissors, then hits the suplex. Sara crawls over to Melina and covers for the three count.

Lilian: Here is your winner, Sara Del Rey!

JB: JB, Jeremy Borash, here with the Glamazon, Beth Phoenix. Beth-

Suddenly, Gail steps into the picture. JB backs away. Gail glares at Beth, while Beth smirks at her.

Beth: Good luck out there.

Beth pats Gail’s cheek and walks off. Gail watches Beth go, then yanks JB back.

Gail: None of you think I can win this! It’s all “Ooohh, there’s Gail, she stole the title and has been hiding ever since!†Well, you all can kiss my Korean ass. I’m going out there, I’m destroying Beth, and then you’ll all be forced to accept what I already know – that I’m the best thing going in this company!

Gail walks away.

JB: I’ll… I’d kiss…

Roxxi Laveaux, Daizee Haze, and Portia Perez are walking down the halls. Daizee and Portia are still laughing at what they did to MsChif.

Portia: You know, it's funny. We do a lot of work, and yet Roxxi keeps the title. <smirk>
Daizee: Oh snap. <takes a step back>
Roxxi: <smirks> Team effort, Portia. It's not my title, it's ours.

Daizee takes the belt and puts it on Portia's shoulder.

Daizee: I'd put it on you but being 14 you've got no hips.
Portia: Hey!

They continue to bicker and laugh, and walk down the halls. They turn the corner, and find Elvira sprawled out in the hall.

Daizee: Holy crap!

They run to Elvira and crouch down. Elvira slowly comes to.

Portia: What happened? Should we get security?

Elvira pushes them away and drags herself to her feet.

Elvira: <weakly> No, that's fine.

Elvira walks off, the the three watching her go.

World Championship Match
Beth Phoenix vs. Gail Kim​

Beth flexes her arms and smirks at Gail. Gail yells at Beth and gets her into a grapple. Beth shoves Gail away. Gail rolls to the ropes and stops against them. Beth advances, and Gail quickly leans through the ropes. The ref pushes Beth back. Gail climbs out of the ropes and walks along the edge of the ring, circling Beth. Beth advances. Gail runs and hits a quick elbow to Beth’s chest. Beth takes a step back, and quickly moves towards Gail. Gail leans through the ropes again, and the ref keeps Beth back. Beth pauses, then pushes the ref aside. Beth grabs Gail’s ankles and yanks her into the ring. Beth keeps hold of Gail and hits a giant swing, spinning around before launching her away. Gail hits the mat, rolls, and quickly slides out of the ring.

Gail turns away from the ring, catching her breath, while the ref keeps Beth back. The ref starts counting. Beth climbs out from the side, and comes up behind Gail. Beth hits Gail with a clubbing shot to the back. Beth stumbles forward and leans on the guardrail. Beth advances, and Gail suddenly hits her with a drop toe hold. Beth falls towards the guardrail, but gets her hands up and stops herself. Gail jumps up and tries to smash Beth’s face into the guardrail, but Beth stops herself and elbows Gail away. Beth pushes herself to a vertical base, and Gail rushes and hits her with repeated shots to the face. Beth stumbles back, and pushes Gail away. Gail rolls through, springs up, charges, and jumps for a double knee facebreaker. Beth catches Gail, and drops her back first across the guardrail. Gail screams and falls to the ground. The ref is up to 7 in his count. Beth grabs Gail and rolls her into the ring, and climbs in between 9 and 10.

Gail is still holding her back. Beth grabs her, pulls her up, and hits her with a slingshot suplex off the top rope. Beth covers and gets two. Beth gets up, pulls Gail up, and Gail rakes her eyes. Beth stumbles away, and Gail charges. Beth stops her with a kick to the gut. Beth brings Gail up for a delayed vertical suplex. Gail suddenly flips back and counters into a DDT. Gail covers and gets two.

Gail grabs Beth, pulls her up, and knocks her vertical with a European uppercut. Gail sends Beth across the ring with a hurricanrana. Beth lands on her stomach. Gail charges and hits a double knee drop on Beth’s back. Gail jumps up and climbs the top turnbuckle. Beth gets up, and Gail goes for a diving crossbody. Beth catches Gail, and walks to the center of the ring. Beth goes for a swinging side slam, but Gail gets out of Beth’s grip, lands behind her, and rolls her up. Beth kicks out at two. Gail gets up and screams at the ref. Beth gets up, grabs Gail while she’s arguing, and whips her across the ring. Gail bounces off the rope and is dropped by Beth’s double axe handle blow to the chest. Beth grabs Gail by the throat and simply yanks her to her feet, and whips her again. Gail bounces off the ropes, charges, and gets Beth in a tilt-a-whirl headscissors armbar. Beth stumbles towards the ropes, but eventually just yanks Gail off her with her trapped arm, tossing her to the mat. Gail springs up, charges, and Beth hits her with a spinning side slam. Beth rubs her arm painfully, then covers and gets two.

Beth yanks Gail up and whips her to the ropes. Gail jumps and hits a springboard crossbody, and covers Beth for two. Gail smacks the mat in frustration, and climbs outside the ring. She looks under the ring, and pulls out a kendo stick. Beth climbs out the side of the ring. Gail advances, and swings the kendo stick. Beth simply grabs the stick and yanks it from Gail’s grip, tossing it away. Gail hits a quick standing dropkick, knocking Beth onto her back. Beth and Gail quickly get up, and Gail drops Beth with a spear.

Gail climbs into the ring and yells at the ref to count faster. At 4, Beth gets to her feet. Gail charges and hits a low dropkick under the bottom rope, knocking Beth into the guardrail. Gail gets up and paces back and forth, waiting for Beth to get up. Beth pulls herself to her feet, and Gail goes for a slingshot crossbody. Beth catches Gail, holds her for a second, then drops her into a backbreaker across her knee. Beth, still holding Gail, gets up and runs Gail back-first towards the ringpost. Gail grabs Beth’s head and yanks it forward just before impact, smashing it against the ringpost. Beth falls flat on her back, Gail on top of her. Gail quickly mounts and hits several hard rights to Beth’s head. Beth eventually blocks one and headbutts Gail away. Beth pulls herself to her feet, and Gail grabs her to whip her. Beth counters, sending Gail crashing into the announce table. Cole and Sharmell get up. Gail stumbles back, and Beth grabs her. Beth brings Gail up high in a fisherman hold, turns her back to the announce table, and hits the fisherman suplex on Gail through it.

The ref is up to 7 in his count. Beth realizes it, grabs Gail, and runs her into the ring. Beth climbs to the apron, and is just getting through the bottom rope when the ref hits 10. The ref calls for the bell.

Lilian: Here is your winner, by countout, and still WWR World Champion, Gail Kim!

Quick Recap for the Lazy (Entire PPV)

Dark Match: Serena Deeb and Taylor Wilde defeated Daizee Haze and Portia Perez, with Allison Danger as special guest referee

- Serena pinned Portia after a spear.
- After the match, it was revealed that Taylor and Serena would be added to the WWR roster full time, and that WWR and Shimmer had entered into a working relationship.

Salinas and Traci Brooks fought to a draw in a Last Woman Standing Match
- Salinas and Traci failed to answer a ten count after falling off the stage through a stack of tables.

Angelina Love defeated Awesome Kong, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, and Velvet Sky in an Over the Top Rope Battle
- Angelina eliminated Christy to win.
- As a reward, Angelina will get a title shot for the championship of her choosing.

Roxxi Laveaux defeated MsChif to retain the WWR North American Championship
- Roxxi pinned MsChif after a Voodoo Slam.

Sara Del Rey defeated Melina
- Sara pinned Melina alter a Royal Butterfly Suplex.

Rain defeated ODB in a Ladder Match to win the WWR Revolutionary Championship
- Rain climbed the ladder and retrieved the belt to win.

Gail Kim defeated Beth Phoenix via countout to retain the WWR World Championship
- Beth was disqualified after failing to enter the ring before the referee’s 10-count.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Sorry for the delay, work has been a pain in the ass lately. Anyway here goes-

Daizee and Portia-You certainly have some of the most unique promos of any BTBer.

Daizee and Portia vs. Serena and Taylor-Nice little opening match. Serena and Taylor look impressive in their tryout match.

Aftermatch Promo-Taylor and Serena earn contracts-Yay! A working relationship between Shimmer and WWR-Double Yay! WIll be interesting to see where this goes from here.

Salinas vs. Traci Brooks-A last woman standing match for an opener is an interesting choice especially with these two as the participants considering they aren't exactly known for going hardcore (well, in Salinas's case, at least not in a wrestling ring). Very nice hardcore match with both ladies taking it to the extreme. The finish tells me this one isn't over yet and we may see an even more extreme stipulation.

Krystal and Christy-That's kinda fun to say. Anyway, this was a very unique promo in the end with Christy attacking her own tag team partner to keep her out of the ring and getting injured. Uhm, okay.

Battle Royal-Smart choice for everyone to gang up on Awesome Kong. Nice choice for the final three competitors with Christy trying to overcome the odds but coming up short.

MsChif promo-Cuckoo, cuckoo. Both Elvira and MsChif aren't dealing with a full deck.

Pre North American Title Match Promo-Mind games. Nice to see Roxxxi being utilized properly.

MsChif vs. Roxxxi-Muy Bueno.

Aftermatch promo-More mind games from Roxxxi, Daizee and Portia. Hope this doesn't mean Roxxxi isn't going voodoo.

Rain and Victoria-Good promo, Rain goes heel and kicks an injured Victoria.

ODB vs. Rain-New champion. Rain should make an interesting heel champion. Nice to see a push actually pay off with something.

Elvira-It's all right, it's all right I'm just a little crazy. Good after match attack by Melina.

Melina vs. Sara Del Ray-Yet another good match. Sara looks unstoppable. Melina fought with everything she had but it simply wasn't enough.

Beth and Gail Promo-Gail is great as the chicken shit heel who ducks challengers but now the running is over.

Roxxi and friends promo-Another unique promo. Slight teasing of problems between the three.

Gail Kim vs. Beth Phoenix for the world title-Incredible main event match. Gail avoids Beth for the first part of the match. Nice brawl at the end and Gail Kim retains the title without pinning Beth Phoenix. Nice way to keep the title feud going.

The Overall-You have some of the most unique promos I have ever read. It almost seems as if half the roster belongs in a mental institution. Anyway this was a very good payperview. Will be interesting to see the fallout from this one.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Unrelenting part 2 Review

Rain/Victoria/ODB/JB promo- The end comment by JB made this one.

Ladder match- It was a very good match, but I think I was expecting a little better. Oh well, still good.

Elvira/Melina promo- An odd song choice. I think that everyone in this company is a bit insane.

Melina vs. Sara Del Ray- I think that I liked this one better than the ladder match, and that's shocking to me.

Beth/Gail/JB promo- LOL at JB. One of these days someone's gonna kick his ass.

Roxxi/Daizee/Portia/Elvira promo- Odd little promo. Did Elvira feel like taking a nap after ketting the crap kicked out of her?

Beth vs. Gail- Perfect ending for the match. Niether woman looked weak and it continues the feud. Great match.

AC: Awesome show. I'd say that the best match was Roxxi vs. MsChif. I think that the show ended a bit too abruptly.
Plug: If you get the chance check out POI.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I got a little promo-happy in this one, lol. I might start doing little WWR Today segments to ease the promo-heaviness of the following show.

I'm also considering, since we're all so busy this time of year, to update one week, review the next week, rinse and repeat. This'd allow me to actually return your reviews, lol. We'll see.

----------------------------

Gail Kim’s music starts, and Gail Kim makes her way to the ring, Traci Brooks along side.

Gail: Ok, really, what did you think was going to happen? I’m the only one on this roster who has EVER beaten Awesome Kong straight up, without help, so what made you people think that Beth Phoenix would be able to take me? Oh sure, she may have gotten a few lucky hits, acting like the animal she is, but when it comes right down to it, what matters in this ring is intelligence. Awesome Kong, Beth Phoenix, the only thing those two have going for them is an overdeveloped gland that’ll just end up killing them one day. Me, I come to this ring and I beat anyone who gets in my way, because I’m the better wrestler. So, Beth Phoenix, I beat you. It’s over, you are NOT-

Beth Phoenix’s music hits, and Beth makes her way to the ring, accompanied by Salinas.

Beth: You want to take this, or should I?
Salinas: Muestran que perra que es la jefe.

Some of the audience applauds this.

Beth: Nice. So, Gail, you beat me? Is that what you think? <smirks> The way I remember it, you only won that match because I wasn’t able to roll your broken, silicon-stuffed body into this ring in time. You can flaunt that belt around all you want, because everyone in this audience and everyone watching at home knows that the REAL champion of WWR is-
Gail: <backhands Beth> You shut your damn mouth!
Beth: <pauses, then smirks>
Gail: Beth, sugarcoat it all you want, but the fact of the matter is that the bell rang, and my hand was raised. You challenged me, and to nobody’s great surprised, you failed! And as WWR Champion, I’m telling you right now that you will NEVER get another shot at this belt while I’m holding it! I may have been forced to wrestle Awesome Kong at every pay per view for a year in TNA, but we’re not doing that BS here! You had your match, and you lost!

“Let’s see what you got!”

A remix of Biggest Letdown starts, and Elvira steps onto the entrance ramp. Elvira is wearing an Elvira: Mistress of the Dark costume.

Elvira: Woah, woah, hold the phones, everyone. <pauses> …what? It’s Halloween, get into it! Anyway, Gail, I’m sorry, you don’t get to decide who challenges you for the title. Now, I admit that I often let the Revolutionary Champions pick their own stipulations, but that’s just because their insanely violent ideas amuse me. So Beth, I’m going to give you another shot, but it… it will be one on one, but it won’t. Since you two are so eager to form little posses against each other, at our next Pay Per View, the title is going to be on the line in WWR’s first ever Queens of Extreme competition! <looks to the left> How does this work, Elvira? <looks to the right> Well, I’ll tell you! <looks to the ring> Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim? The two of you will recruit four other wrestlers. I’m going to assume Salinas and Traci are already on board, so three more each. At our next pay per view, all five members of each team will have a one on one match with a member of the other team. At the end of it, whichever team has the most overall wins, the leader of that team becomes new WWR World Champion!

Beth looks surprised, while Gail is outraged.

Gail: So I can pin Beth and still lose my title?!
Elvira: Hey, Beth beat you and didn’t win it, I call that a fair trade. Now, hurry up and pick those teams! There’s no real incentive for anyone to help either of you, so you’d better work on your people skills or something. Ha, this should be good for a laugh! And it's... <looks right at the camera> an Elvira Original. Ha!

Sara Del Rey is walking down the halls. Melina comes walking down the hall in front of her, and the two stop face to face.

Melina: …look, I don’t give a damn about you. <mocks> “Ooohhh I’m from Shimmer, I reflect sunlight.” Good for you. My problem is with Elvira. I’m taking that bitch out. I did it once already, and this time, it’s for good. If you want to be an errand lapdog again, I’ll do the same to you. So do yourself a favor and just stay the hell out of this from now on.

Melina pushes Sara aside and walks off. Sara puts her hands on her hips and watches Melina go.

Velvet Sky watches from outside.

One Fall Match
Angelina Love vs. Serena Deeb​

Angelina and Serena circle. They lock up. Angelina breaks the hold by wrenching Serena’s arm. Angelina runs Serena to the ropes and goes for a springboard arm drag, but Serena holds her ground. Angelina just barely lands on her feet, and Serena wrenches Angelina’s arm. Serena strafes in front of Angelina and hits an over the shoulder arm drag. Angelina lands seated, Serena still holding her arm. Serena transitions into a hammerlock, and yanks Angelina up by her arm. Angelina screams, and eventually spins out of it. Serena kicks Angelina’s gut, bending her over and breaking the hold. Serena runs to the ropes, bounces off, and goes to kick Angelina’s face, but Angelina quickly stands upright. Serena continues on, turning her back to Angelina. Angelina grabs Serena’s hair and yanks her down with a rear mat slam. Serena quickly sits up, holding the back of her head, and Angelina kicks Serena’s back. Serena screams, holding her back and falling to her side. Angelina rolls Serena over and covers for one.

Angelina stands over Serena, yelling at her and slapping her. Serena grabs Angelina and headbutts her away. Serena gets up, and Velvet jumps to the apron behind her. Velvet yells at Serena. Serena turns around, and Velvet quickly backs off. Serena turns back to Angelina, and Angelina is there to hit her with an elbow. Angelina chops Serena up to the ropes, then whips her across the ring. Serena bounces off the ropes, charges, and runs into a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown. Serena hits the mat and rolls to the corner. Angelina gets up and yells at the crowd, then advances on Serena. Angelina grabs Serena, yanks her up, and begins choking her against the corner. The ref counts to 4, and Angelina lets go. Serena stumbles away. Angelina runs past her, bounces off the far ropes, charges, and hits Serena with a spinning wheel kick. Serena goes down hard, and Angelina covers for two.

Angelina gets up and walks over to Velvet, who begins shouting advice. Serena starts to get up. Angelina turns back to Serena and charges. Serena hits a drop toe hold, knocking Angelina into the turnbuckles. Serena quickly gets up. Angelina turns around. Serena grabs Angelina’s head and yanks her into a hard knee to the chest. Angelina falls back against the corner. Serena grabs Angelina, yanks her away, and sends her across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Serena springs up, beckons Angelina to stand, then charges and drops her with a clothesline. Angelina quickly stands, and runs into another clothesline. She stands once more, and again is dropped by Serena. Serena runs and jumps to the second turnbuckle. Angelina gets up, stumbles towards Serena, and Serena dives off and hits a flying clothesline. Angelina hits the mat, and Serena covers for two.

Serena gets up and screams in victory, getting the crowd into it. Serena grabs Angelina and yanks her up, and Angelina rakes her eyes. Serena stumbles back. Angelina runs and goes for a kick. Serena catches Angelina’s leg. Angelina goes for an enzuigiri, but Serena ducks. Angelina lands on her stomach. Serena tries to grab Angelina’s legs, but Angelina quickly flips onto her back and kicks Serena away. Angelina gets up, rushes Serena, and runs into a hard kick to the gut. Angelina bends over from the shot. Serena runs to the ropes, bounces off, charges, and kicks Angelina hard in the face. Angelina is knocked upright and falls on her back. Serena covers and gets two.

Serena gets up and shows off for the crowd. Angelina slowly begins to drag herself to her feet. Serena waits, then runs past her to bounce off the far ropes. Velvet grabs Serena’s legs, tripping her. Serena falls on her stomach, spins around to face Velvet, and Velvet quickly backs away. Serena stands up and yells at her, then turns around and is hit by a bicycle kick from Angelina. Angelina covers and gets the three count.

Lilian: Here is your winner, Angelina Love!

The ref motions for Angelina to stay away, and proceeds to help Serena out of the ring. Angelina grabs a microphone.

Angelina: …say, Velvet, I have a question.
Velvet: Really? Well go ahead, I have an answer!
Angelina: Why thank you! Ya see, I was just wondering… who here beat Awesome Kong at Unrelenting?
Velvet: Hmm… I think… you did!
Angelina: Ooohh, right, right! But I forget… who beat Christy Hemme at Unrelenting?
Velvet: Oh geez, that’s a harder one… was it… you did!
Angelina: Right! I remember! But this one was keeping me up all night… who beat Jacqueline at Unrelenting?
Velvet: Damn it, I can NEVER remember that! <paces back and forth> I’m pretty sure… let’s see, process of elimination… <counts off her fingers> I think it was… you!
Angelina: <headsmack> Of course! Yes, it was me? I came to this ring and I overcame all of them! Velvet, has anyone else in the history of anything done that?
Velvet: Hmm… nope!
Angelina: Damn right, nobody! <addresses the audience> At Unrelenting I did what nobody else has ever done! I came to this ring, was surrounded by some of WWR’s best and ugliest, and I overcame them all! We, the Beautiful People, are already head and shoulders above everybody in the back and in this audience. But now, with what I did last Sunday? I am the single greatest wrestler on this roster and in this industry! So that’s why I’m using my title shot to challenge-

Taylor Wilde’s music hits, and Taylor enters the ring. Angelina and Velvet are outraged.

Taylor: Well, well, well, isn’t this a familiar picture? You two are spouting off, I come out, and the both of you back away.
Angelina: You shut the hell up! This isn’t TNA! You may have begged and pleaded and went into Cornette’s office to “persuade” him to hire you, but that doesn’t mean anything here! You’re not a champion, you’re not a number one contender, you’re NOTHING!
Taylor: You’re right, I’m not a champion or a contender. But you know what? Looking at some of the champions and contenders of this company right now, that’s not exactly an insult! We’ve got Gail Kim, who won her title with a cheap shot and then hasn’t won a match ever since. We’ve got Rain, who sets her opponents on fire and then acts like she’s the better wrestler for it. And then we’ve got you two, Jenna Jameson and Jenna Haze, getting lucky in a top rope match and then acting like it’s something to be proud of! There’s only one champion or contender in WWR right now who isn’t an absolute DISGRACE, and even though it’d be an absolute THRILL to kick your asses, I wouldn’t feel right if I didn’t leave one of them for The Voodoo Queen, The Haze, and Portia Frickin’ Perez!

Roxxi Laveaux’s theme hits, and Roxxi comes to the ring with Daizee Haze at her side. Portia Perez is nowhere to be found. Roxxi and Daizee look around for a second, then focus on the ring.

Angelina and Velvet back away, realizing they’re outnumbered.

Daizee: Well, destroying them would be fun, but before we do that, a few words… wait, you know what? These people didn’t pay to watch conversation!

Roxxi and Daizee high five and advance on Angelina and Velvet, who quickly back up to the ropes.

Suddenly, Taylor grabs Roxxi from behind and hits her with a German suplex. Angelina and Velvet charge and hit double boots on Daizee, who is knocked across the ring and under the bottom rope to the floor. Taylor, Angelina, and Velvet stomp on Roxxi repeatedly, then kick her out of the ring. Daizee and Roxxi back away, shocked.

Taylor high fives Angelina and Velvet.

Angelina: I guess it’s no big surprise now, but in case you’re as dumb as you are ugly – I’m using my contender spot to challenge YOU, Roxxi, at the next pay per view!

JB: JB, Jeremy Borash, here with former Revolutionary Champion ODB.
ODB: I was distracted by the economy! Rain got lucky! I couldn’t sleep the night before because I have chronic insomnia! The ladder was too slippery! I ran out of vodka!!
JB: …
ODB: Oh I’m kidding! <smacks JB’s back>
JB: Ow!
ODB: I’m not gonna whine and bitch. I tried to climb the ladder when I should have shoved it up Rain’s ass, I know.
JB: So what are you going to do now?
ODB: Fix my mistake, of course! <walks off>

Roxxi and Portia are walking down the halls. Daizee has an ice pack where Angelina and Velvet double-booted her.

Daizee: …you know, come to think of it, what was the deal with you leaving Portia and I a bottle of Louisiana hot sauce a few weeks ago?
Roxxi: I’m from Louisiana.
Daizee: <headsmack> Right, right… why didn’t anyone get that hint?
Roxxi: <shrugs>

Portia Perez comes barreling down the hall in front of them.

Portia: Oh god! Damn it! I’m soooo sorry guys, I forgot to set the alarm so I slept in and then traffic getting here was hell, my car got a flat and the spare tire was flat, and-
Daizee: <interrupts> Portia!
Portia: I should have been here, I’m sorry! I’m-
Daizee: Portia, calm down! It’s fine, really.
Portia: But if I was there we could have taken them!
Daizee: We couldn’t have seen it coming! Stop beating yourself up, it’s not your fault. <smirks> If you want penance so bad, go challenge Awesome Kong or something.
Portia: …okay!
Roxxi: …Portia, she was kidding.
Portia: No, no! I’m challenging her! I’ll show you two, you’ll see! Go Barbie Crushers! <runs out>
Daizee: Portia!!

One Fall Match
Awesome Kong vs. Portia Perez​

Kong smirks at Portia, who looks determined.

Portia rushes Kong, hitting her with closed hand strikes. The ref moves to say something, but Kong shoves Portia away. Portia falls and rolls back, stopping against the ropes all the way across the ring. Portia looks at Kong, breathing hard, and gets to her feet. Kong advances. Portia charges, and Kong drops her with a hard lariat. Kong licks her lips, covers, and gets two. Kong pauses, then grabs Portia by the hair and yanks her to her feet. Kong drags Portia to the corner by her hair and slams her head into it. Portia stumbles away. Kong grabs Portia and whips her to the far corner. Kong charges and hits Portia with a running splash. Portia falls on her stomach.

Kong grabs Portia’s hair and yanks her up. Kong drags Portia to the center of the ring, an sets her up for an Awesome Bomb. Kong brings Portia up, but Portia gets out and lands in front of Kong. Portia rushes Kong, but Kong simply grabs her throat. Portia claws at Kong’s hand for a second before Kong hits her with a chokeslam.

Portia rolls around on the mat, clutching her throat. Kong circles Portia for a while, then yanks Portia up and whips her to the far corner. Kong charges, and Portia brings her feet up and kicks Kong away. Kong stumbles away, while Portia rests against the corner. Kong turns back to Portia and charges again. Portia dives out of the way, and Kong hits the corner. Portia backs up to the center of the ring. Kong turns around, and Portia charges and hits a high knee to Kong’s jaw. Kong is knocked against the corner. Portia lands on her feet, hops back, and hits Kong with a superkick. Kong falls seated against the corner. Portia looks at her, clearly surprised, then laughs and does one of her signature spins.

Kong begins to get up. Portia runs and hits a dropkick to Kong’s face, dropping her again. Portia drags Kong out into the ring, and covers for two. Portia gets up and backs away, waiting for Kong to rise. Kong stands, and Portia charges, hitting another high knee. Kong stumbles back. Portia grabs Kong by the hair and yanks her down into a knee to the gut, then again into a knee to the head. Portia pushes Kong away and kicks her gut, bending her over, then hits a spinning knee to the side of Kong’s head. Kong spins around and hits the mat. Portia transitions the spin into another pose for the crowd.

Portia: I’M PORTIA FRICKIN’ PEREZ!!

Portia grabs Kong and yanks her up, and sets up for a Kosher Pickle [spinning Unprettier]. Portia completes the initial spin, her back to Kong, and Kong shoves her away. Portia stumbles across the ring, then spins around and charges. Kong drops Portia with a spinning backfist. Kong quickly grabs Portia by the hair and drags her to the center of the ring. Kong brings Portia up and hits an Awesome Bomb, holding it for the three count.

Lilian: Here is your winner, Awesome Kong!

Roxxi and Daizee quickly run down the ramp and slide into the ring. The ref stands between them and Kong and Raisha. The two sides stare each other down. Daizee points up the ramp. Kong pauses, then climbs out of the ring, Raisha following. Roxxi and Daizee then turn their attention to Portia, helping her up.

Christy Hemme is in the locker room, lacing up her boots. Krystal walks in, and Christy quickly stands up. The two look at each other for a minute, both remembering what happened at Unrelenting.

Krystal: …you beat the hell out of me to prevent me from going to the ring and maybe getting hurt.
Christy: …well… yeah.
Krystal: <pauses, then nods> …thanks.
Christy: Don’t mention it.

Christy and Krystal hug. Beth Phoenix walks in.

Beth: Oh God, put a sock on the door or something.
Krystal: That’s not what we were doing!
Beth: I know, I know. Christy, remember a few months ago, I helped you get people to respect you again? Well, I need some team members for this Queens of Extreme thing, and the first person that came to mind was the girl I created. You.
Christy: …not much experience in asking for help, eh? You don’t have to guilt me into it, I’d be happy to help. <high fives Beth> Let’s kick Gail’s ass.

Rain’s music hits, and Rain makes her way to the ring.

Rain: So, who’s the hardcore bitch now, hm? I heard you people talking about me. <mocks> Ooohh, Rain doesn’t look like Batista; there’s no way she could beat ODB! Well to all you nonbelievers, weeks ago, I set Victoria on fire and ended her career. And last week, I came out here and I did exactly what I said I was going to do – I yanked ODB off that ladder with Acid Rain, I climbed that ladder, I grabbed that belt, and now I stand here as your WWR Revolutionary Champion!

ODB’s music hits, and ODB makes her way to the ring.

ODB: <takes a shot> Sooo, you’ve got the belt now, eh? Well, credit where credit is due on that, but there’s one problem! I’m still here! As hardcore as a ladder match can be, there’s one problem! You don’t have to beat the other person’s ass to a bloody pulp to win it!
Rain: Okay, I can respect that, because nothing would please me more than you do to you what I did to Victoria. But if you’re looking to challenge again you can just turn and walk back up that ramp, because-

Victoria’s music hits, and Victoria makes her way to the ring. Her lower legs are taped up, but she’s walking normally. She enters the ring and walks right up to Rain, staring her down.

ODB: …oh damn, this should go well.

“Let’s see what you got!”

Biggest Letdown plays, and Elvira steps onto the entrance ramp.

Elvira: Well, as awesome as it’d be to let you two kill each other, I’m gonna have to go ahead and say “no”. <addresses the let down crowd> Oh come on! If we let them kill each other now, what will there be at the next pay per view? You all got candy on your way in, be quiet. <turns back to the ring> Now Victoria, you’ve been gone for over a month, so I’m not gonna just throw a title shot at you. And ODB, you had your shot, you begged me to let Rain be your challenger, and you lost. Victoria told you not to drink before trying to climb a ladder. So here’s my idea: ODB, Victoria, fight! The winner gets a shot at the Revolutionary title! And hey, let's get into the Halloween spirit and make the match... First Blood!

First Blood Match
ODB vs. Victoria​

ODB and Victoria walk to the center of the ring, staring each other down. They raise their hands high and lock up, pushing each other back. Neither of them gain ground, and they break the hold. Victoria slaps ODB. ODB rubs her cheek, smiles, and kicks Victoria's leg. Victoria screams and falls on her back, holding her leg. ODB stands over her, then walks past her. Victoria spins around, grabs ODB's ankles, and yanks her back. ODB falls on her stomach. Victoria gets up and goes for ODB, but ODB spins on her back and kicks Victoria away. Victoria stumbles back, and ODB gets up. ODB advances, and Victoria hits a superkick without taking a step. ODB falls flat on her back, and Victoria limps away, holding her leg.

Victoria climbs out of the ring and looks under it. She pulls out a chair, a Yield sign, a two by four, a table, and a steel rod. She smirks and sets up the table beside the ring. She turns back to the ring, and ODB connects with a baseball slide under the bottom rope. Victoria takes it in the chest and falls back against the guardrail. ODB climbs out of the ring, smirks at all the weapons, and picks up the yield sign. Victoria pushes herself to her feet, and Victoria cracks her over the head with the sign. Victoria hits the ground, and ODB tosses the sign away. ODB yanks Victoria up, presses her against the ringpost, and hits a hard chop to her chest. Victoria screams and stumbles away, along the side of the ring. ODB follows her, and lines her up with the next ringpost. Victoria turns to face her, ODB goes for a spear, and Victoria dives out of the way. ODB takes the ringpost to the shoulder and falls to the ground with a scream.

Victoria gets up, grabs ODB, and gets her in a bridging reverse chinlock. ODB struggles to get free. Victoria eventually lets go, and gets to her feet, leaving ODB on the ground. Victoria walks back to the weapons and grabs the chair. ODB is getting to her feet. Victoria jabs ODB's gut with the chair. ODB bends over, holding her gut. Victoria tosses the chair away, and brings ODB up for a Widow's Peak. ODB flips out of it and lands on her knees behind Victoria, and scrambles away. Victoria turns around, and ODB gets to her feet. Victoria rushes ODB, and ODB connects with a standing dropkick. Victoria is knocked away.

ODB gets to her feet and advances on Victoria. Victoria approaches, and ODB connects with a hard chop. Victoria stumbles back. ODB grabs Victoria by the back of the neck, rushes her to the guardrail near the entrance ramp, and tosses her into it. ODB gives an OOOHHH for the crowd, while Victoria rolls on the ground holding her back. ODB pulls Victoria up and drags her to the table. ODB presses Victoria back against it, and hits an elbow to her jaw. Victoria stumbles away. ODB grabs her and lifts her up for a running powerslam. ODB backs up onto the ramp, aiming for the table, but Victoria escapes and lands behind ODB. ODB spins around and goes for a punch. Victoria catches it, does a one-handed cartwheel, and gets ODB in a hammerlock. Victoria holds it for a second, then brings ODB up in a military press. Victoria holds it for a few seconds, then slams ODB down on the entrance ramp.

Victoria circles ODB, who is motionless on the ramp. Victoria pulls ODB up, and ODB hits her with a jawbreaker. Victoria stumbles down the ramp, and ODB charges and hits a spear. ODB gets up on her knees, catching her breath, then pulls Victoria up. Victoria rakes ODB's eyes. ODB stumbles back. Victoria kicks ODB's gut, bending her over, and hits a Widow's Peak.

Victoria slowly gets to her feet. She picks ODB up and lays her across the table. Victoria grabs the two by four and advances on ODB, but suddenly stops. She looks into the ring and places the two by four across ODB's gut. She climbs into the ring and turns to face ODB. She grabs the top rope, pauses, and goes for a slingshot somersault leg drop. She lands on ODB and they crash through the table.

Victoria screams and rolls around, holding her legs. ODB is motionless. Victoria looks ODB over, and sees no blood. Victoria punches the ground in frustration, her other arm still holding her legs. Victoria crawls over to the weapons and grabs the steel rod. She tries to stand, but screams and her legs give out. ODB begins to stir, rolling onto her stomach. Victoria crawls to ODB. ODB pushes herself up to her hands and knees. Victoria holds the rod in both hands, and jabs ODB's forehead with it. Victoria tosses the rod aside. ODB is cut where the rod hit. Victoria yells for the ref, and the ref calls for the bell.

Lilian: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner-

The ref interrupts Lilian and talks to her. He points at ODB and Victoria. Lilian looks, then nods.

Lilian: Ladies and gentlemen, this match has been ruled a draw!

Victoria screams in protest. She tries to stand, but again she can't do it and falls back. She holds her leg, and realizes she's bleeding from the back of her right leg - where she dropped on the two by four.

Sara Del Rey walks into Elvira’s office. Every square inch of the office is covered in fake webbing or is holding some kind of Halloween decoration. Elvira is sitting behind her desk, a massive mound of candy on it. Sandman is leaning against the wall behind her, beer in hand.

Sara: <looks around> …okay then.
Sandman: It looks even better when you’re drunk. <laughs>
Elvira: <unrolls a pack of Rockets and eats them all at once> What can I do for you?
Sara: Well, I would like a title shot at some point, but for now I need to talk to you about Melina.
Elvira: Hm?
Sara: Yeah. I talked to her in the halls a while ago, and she’s talking about taking you out for good.
Elvira: <sighs> Didn’t she learn her lesson yet?
Sara: Apparently not.
Elvira: Well, go reteach it. You against Melina, next.
Sara: Uh… ok, sure.

Sara turns to leave, and Beth and Salinas walk in.

Beth: <looks around> …holy hell.
Salinas: Loco.
Sara: Yeah. Hey, look, Beth, I watched what you did to Gail Kim at Unrelenting. <laughs> You destroyed her, it was awesome.
Beth: It’s what I do.
Sara: Well it’s just unacceptable that she gets to walk around and call herself a champion when you beat her unconscious. In Shimmer, if something like this happened, I’d kick her ass. But since that’s YOUR job, I want to help put the belt back on who it belongs to.
Beth: You mean, help me in Queens of Extreme?
Sara: As long as, when you do get the title back, I get to beat your ass down and pluck the belt off your lifeless carcass.
Beth: <smirks> Deal.

Beth and Sara shake hands, and Sara walks out.

Elvira: ...you know what? I'm watching this.

Elvira walks out, Sandman quickly following.

Sandman: Elvira! <drinks>

Elvira comes down and takes a seat beside Cole. Sandman stands beside her, Singapore cane in one hand and beer in the other.

One Fall Match
Melina vs. Sara Del Rey​

Melina rushes Sara and locks her up. Sara shoves Melina away. Melina charges again, and runs into a high elbow. Melina is knocked on her back from the shot. Sara circles Melina, then pulls her up. Melina knocks Sara away with an elbow to the gut. Melina runs back to the ropes, bounces off, charges, and takes a big boot to the gut. Melina falls on her back, rolling from side to side holding her gut.

Sara pulls Melina up and whips her to the far corner. Sara charges and hits a running hip strike. Melina stumbles away. Sara advances, grabs her, and whips her to the opposite corner. Sara goes for another hip strike. Melina gets out of the way and Sara hits the turnbuckle. Sara stumbles forward, and Melina goes for a hip toss. Sara holds her ground, reverses it, and goes for a hip toss. Melina kicks the back of Sara's head while in the air. Both girls hit the mat. Melina quickly scrambles on top of Sara and gets her in a seated chinlock. Sara elbows Melina away. Melina stumbles back, and Sara gets to her feet. Sara turns to face Melina, and Melina hits a roundhouse kick to her leg. Sara stumbles to the side, and Melina hits another roundhouse to her chest. Melina kicks Sara hard in the gut, bending her over, then kicks up at her face, knocking Sara off her feet and flat on her back. Melina looks at Sara, then walks to the ropes to yell at Elvira.

Melina: SEE?! I CAN KICK TOO, IT'S NOT THAT HARD!

Melina turns around, and Sara sends her over the top rope and to the floor with a clothesline. Melina lands on her hands and knees. Elvira stands, and Sandman quickly holds his cane between her and Melina. Melina gets up and locks eyes with Elvira. She walks up to Elvira. Sandman nudges both of them with his cane, pushing them back. Melina holds her hands up in resignation, but suddenly yanks Sandman's cane from him and cracks Elvira with it. Elvira falls back, landing on Cole, who quickly scrambles back and falls over Sharmell.

The ref is up to 7 in his count. Melina climbs back into the ring. Sara stares at her with disbelief. Melina smirks, then rushes and jumps at Sara. Sara catches her and brings her in position for a fallaway slam. Sara drops to one knee, hitting Melina with a backbreaker, then gets up and hits the slam. Sara gets up, glances at the mess at the announce table, then turns back to Melina. Melina pulls herself up, glares at Sara, and rushes her for a hurricanrana. Sara holds her ground, and Melina simply falls off, landing at Sara's feet. Sara grabs Melina, picks her up, and drops to one knee to hit her with a backbreaker. Sara quickly gets up, flips Melina over in the air, and drops and hits a gutbuster. Melina rolls off Sara's knee and hits the mat, motionless. Sara covers and gets two.

Sara gets up and signals for the Royal Butterfly Suplex. She grabs Melina and gets her in a double underhook. Sara brings Melina up, but Melina gets out of it, grabs Sara's head in mid air, and hits a huge jawbreaker. Sara falls on her back and painfully holds her mouth. Melina gets up, stumbles over to Sara, and stomps hard on her face. Sara screams, and the ref holds Melina back. Melina walks over to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle. Sara slowly gets to her feet, and Melina leaps off for a seated senton. Sara catches Melina on her shoulders, but stumbles to the ropes facing the entrance ramp. Melina grabs the top rope behind her and flips over it, sending Sara over the top rope with a hurricanrana. Melina, still hanging on the rope, pulls herself back over it and into the ring.

Melina: THAT'S RIGHT!

The crowd starts to go wild. Melina turns around, and Elvira cracks her with a chair. Melina falls flat on her back. The ref quickly calls for the bell.

Elvira tosses the chair aside and begins strangling Melina against the mat with both hands. Elvira stops after a few seconds, and hits several hard shots to Melina's face. The ref tries to intervene, and Elvira shoves him away. She gets up and begins stomping on Melina, yelling things in German.

Sara climbs back into the ring and yells for Elvira to stop. Elvira continues to stomp on Melina. Sara grabs Elvira, and Elvira shoves her away, and suddenly hits her with a superkick. Sara hits the mat and doesn't move, and Elvira turns back to Melina without a pause. Elvira yanks Melina up by the hair and slams her face into the turnbuckle. Still holding her hair, Elvira yanks Melina to the center of the ring, shoves her away, and hits her finisher, a front snap kick to the jaw. Melina is knocked off her feet and hits the mat, her back hitting the fallen chair.

Elvira climbs out of the ring and grabs another chair. She slides back into the ring and positions Melina's head across the fallen chair. Sandman, amused, now climbs into the ring and starts telling Elvira to stop. Elvira pushes him away with one hand, and raises her chair for a conchairto. Sandman holds onto the chair, keeping Elvira from swinging. Elvira turns and yells at Sandman, who tries to reason with her.

Elvira cracks Sandman with the chair. Sandman stumbles back, surprised, and Elvira cracks him again. Sandman falls to the mat, busted open. Elvira turns back to Melina, raises the chair, and hits the conchairto.

Elvira tosses the chair away and finally stops, breathing hard. She looks between Melina, Sara, and Sandman, then at the shocked crowd, and finally walks to the back.

Quick Recap for the Lazy

Angelina Love defeated Serena Deeb

- Angelina pinned Serena after a bicycle kick.
- During the match, Velvet Sky interfered on Angelina's behalf.

Awesome Kong defeated Portia Perez
- Kong pinned Portia after an Awesome Bomb.

ODB and Victoria fought to a draw in a First Blood Match
- Victoria busted ODB open with a steel rod shot, but sustained a cut herself from a leg drop onto a two-by-four. The ref noticed both cuts at once and ruled the match a draw.

Melina defeated Sara Del Rey by disqualification
- Sara was disqualified when Elvira attacked Melina.
- After the match, Elvira viciously assaulted Melina, knocking out both Sara and Sandman when they tried to hold her back.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
WWR Review

Opening promo- Hmm, I'll have to wait and see how this works out. Right now I'm not a big fan of this idea. Some great heel stuff from Gail.

Melina promo- Melina appears to be going crazy, cool.

Love vs. Deeb- Good match, it looks like Deeb will be the JTTS on WWR.

Beautiful People/Barbie Crushers/Wilde promo- Some good stuff in this one. Major swerve in the end.

ODB promo- Seemed like you tried too hard to make her a crazy drunk.

Barbie Crushers promo- Did everyone drink some crazy juice before coming to work today?

Kong vs. Portia- A pretty good match. I expected more of a squash, but this was nice.

Christy/Krystal/Beth promo- Odd word choice by Beth. She created Christy? I don't think that she's old enough to have Christy be her child.

Rain promo- I'm glad that you gave Rain the push, your promos for her are good.

ODB vs. Victoria- About halfway through the match I forgot that this was a First Blood match. The ending was well done, it could have easily been screwed up, but you did a good job with it.

Promo in Elvira's office- Some funny stuff in this one. Also, I liked how you planted seeds for a Beth/Sara feud.

Melina vs. Sara- Great match, but the real story was the after match beat down. Elvira went crazy! Was this a heel turn? Who knows.

AC: Another great show. You should know that WWR inspired me to bring women's wrestling into POI. Eventually I'd like to bring in a Women's title. As I said earlier I think that everyone on your show had a drink of crazy juice before they came into work.