WWF 1999: "Is it safe to come out yet?"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

RAW IS WAR!
February 1st 1999

*Raw opening Video Package*

Jim Ross: “Ladies and Gentleman welcome to another edition of Monday Night Raw”

Jerry Lawler: “With only two weeks left to St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, I wonder what matches will be announced.”

Jim Ross: “I hope to hear from Stone Cold this week.”

Jerry Lawler: “I hope to hear that he is fired after what he did last week during the Rock’s match with Kane.”

Jim Ross: “And you can honestly say that The Rock wouldn’t have done that to Austin?”

Jerry Lawler: “But the Rock is a good man that’s why he is the WWF Champion.”

*Linda McMahon’s music plays and she makes her way down to the ring receiving a mixed crowd reaction*

Jim Ross: “It’s Linda McMahon, the CEO of the WWF…I wonder what she is doing out here right now”

Jerry Lawler: “I bet it is to announce that Austin can’t compete at St. Valentine’s Day Massacre.”

Linda McMahon asks for the microphone and then begins to speak

Linda McMahon: “Can I please have the Rock come out here right now.”

It takes a few moments but the Rock’s music does hit and he gets booed at as the Corporate Champ comes alone without Vince, he comes down with the WWF Championship around his shoulder and stands in the ring opposite Linda

Linda McMahon: “So Rock, seems to the board of directors and myself that you have got yourself in a pretty sticky situation, you not only have Mankind who wants a rematch which he rightfully deserves as the former champion, but you also have the Undertaker who was announced to face you at Wrestle Mania… and not only that but you have Stone Cold Steve Austin who seems to have unfinished business with you…. Now I was asked to come out here and sort this out, make a little clean up around here and announce who gets what title match, when and where”

Crowd pop hopping she makes one for tonight

The Rock: “Hold up just a minute, let the Rock try and comprehend all of this…..”

Heat

The Rock: “So you are telling me that some time down the line until Wrestle Mania I have to face The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin or Mankind?”

Linda McMahon: “That’s basically what I am about to announce, yes.”

The Rock: “That right there is the reason why Vince McMahon is in charge of this company and not you….”

Heat

The Rock: “Hey don’t get me wrong guys, she is a lovely lady but the thing is the Rock is a very big and powerful individual, and he just can’t be told what to do by everyone who thinks that they run the place…… Vince McMahon makes the decisions for the Rock and not you so take a hike.”

Linda looks offended but smirks as the crowd chant Linda

Linda McMahon: “Rock you need to learn that around here actions result in consequences and that’s why at St. Valentine’s Day Massacre you are going to defend your WWF Championship against non other then Mick Foley!”

The Rock looks shocked as he moves up to her face to face

Linda McMahon: “Oh and one other thing, after your I Quit match with him, I feel that a normal match just isn’t going to cut it’ so why not make it interesting a bit huh? Let’s make this one a Last Man Standing Match.”

Crowd erupts

The Rock: “No, No, No, absolutely no way in hell that the Rock is going to get in the ring with that no good inbred…..”

*Glass shatters*

Austin storms down to the ring as the Rock drops the title on the floor, leans forward and points at him pleading with him and calling for him to get into the ring with him.

Austin stands on the entrance ramp and is smart enough not to do that but talks with the microphone instead

Stone Cold: “That’s all well and good but where does old Stone Cold stand in all of this?”

Linda McMahon: “I was just getting to that, you see Vince you tried to screw Austin out of the Royal Rumble, and then at Wrestle Mania by making The Rock face Goldust… but then it would backfire on you when it would be The Rock vs. The Undertaker at Wrestle Mania… but now I am changing Wrestle Mania plans once more.”

Crowd chants Austin

Linda McMahon: “At St. Valentine’s Day Massacre it will be Mick Foley vs. The Rock and the winner faces the number one contender at Wrestle Mania, but the question is who is the number one contender? And that question will be answered at the Pay per view when Stone Cold Steve Austin faces the Undertaker for the right to headline Wrestle Mania!”

The crowd is on their feet

Jerry Lawler: “The corporate champ is being screwed here someone do something.”

Jim Ross: “Justice is being served.”

*No Chance hits and Vince McMahon is not pleased at all standing on the entrance ramp as Austin turns around and notices him, he doesn’t take his eyes off of him*

Jerry Lawler: “Exactly, justice will be served for the Rock when Vince straightens all of this commotion up once and for all.”

Vince McMahon: “The Rock, as much as I don’t like this situation and you don’t like it either, I can’t change it but I can sure as hell adjust it.”

Heat

Vince McMahon: “I am going to adjust the Austin vs. Taker match and make it a match where Stone Cold cannot win, and even if he does win he will not be in any condition to compete at Wrestle Mania!”

More Heat slightly louder as they want Austin to compete at Mania

Vince McMahon: “The Austin vs. Taker match is officially a First Blood Match!”

Jim Ross: “I can’t believe it.”

Jerry Lawler: “Ha-ha, Austin is going to rest in peace in three weeks.”

Vince McMahon: “Oh and guys have a nice day.”

Vince leaves and so does everyone eventually in their own time when their music plays during the commercial break.

Once the broadcast comes back from a commercial break, the music of Bob Holly hits and the hard hitter makes his way down to the ring for competition, he gets a decent crowd reaction…. The crowd is still on their feet and pumped up from the last segment.

After that, the lights go pitch black for a moment and the eerie music of Kane hits and the fire goes off, Kane goes to the ring as Bob Holly does not look one bit intimidated….. Kane steps over the top rope and stands opposite Bob Holly.

Bob Holly vs. Kane

Kane opens the match with a hard uppercut to Bob Holly who was not ready for it and fell back against the turnbuckles. Kane then takes a step back and charges right at Holly who moves out of the way, Kane as a result bangs his chest against the turnbuckles but seems unfazed as he turns around only to have Bob Holly attempt a momentum change with multiple shots to the upper body. Kane then gets kicked in the mid section but it doesn’t have any sort of effect on the big man as Kane just walks up towards Bob Holly as Holly moves slowly back, backing him up in the middle of the ring before kicking him hard in the gut and then clubbing him in the lower back which places him on the mat. Kane then leaves the ring and goes up to the turnbuckles slowly but eventually moving up to the top turnbuckle ready to clothesline him from the top rope. He waits patiently for Bob Holly to get up to his feet and seconds later on he does, Kane leaps into the air but the ring veteran Bob Holly moves out of the way and Kane crashes and burns on the mat. Bob Holly knows this is his only opportunity to do something as he capitalizes on it; he begins to stomp away at the monster.

Bob Holly then runs at the ropes as Kane is on one knee and then dropkicks him in the mid section, he then has him flat on his chest and rolls him over onto his back for a pin fall; he covers him hooking one leg. 1…………2… but Kane kicks out just in time. Bob Holly stomps on him a little more, Kane then sat up as if he was fully healed, Bob Holly was in shock but kept the attack on him as he stood back up on his feet. Bob Holly then gives him a straight right arm shot to the jaw as Kane doesn’t look pleased, he gives him a thunderous uppercut in return which sends him staggering back at the ropes, on the rebound Bob Holly gets big booted down for his troubles. Kane then grabs Holly and lifts him up to his feet with his hand in his throat, with one hand, with ease. Kane then lifts him up and turns him around in the air going for a Tomb Stone pile driver, Kane connects and Holly is out unconscious as Kane covers him for the pin fall; 1……….2……3!

Winner Kane

After Kane leaves the ring to his ring music, the EMT’s run down to check on Hardcore Holly to help him to the back… as Holly sat there for a moment trying to shake off the cobwebs, Goldust made his way down to the ring unexpectedly and entered the ring standing opposite Bob Holly who was not happy at all to see the Gold ‘Freak’.

Goldust began to intimidate him and play mind games such as breathing heavily and touching himself as Bob Holly felt like he was going to throw up, Goldust offered a hand to help Holly to the back as a good ‘friend’ but Holly pushed him away and walked to the back area by himself.

Goldust got himself a decent pop and laughter

backstage in the locker room of Edge, Christian and Gangrel – The Brood, the camera sees them sitting around and talking. The room is mostly red and Gangrel is holding his pitcher of blood, the audio is muted and it is hard to make out what they are saying.

Jim Ross: “Well from stranger we get to worse we have no idea what the Brood was just discussing but they are in a huge six man tag team match here tonight.”

*Moments later on the music of the WWF Tag Team Champions hit*

Ken Shamrock and Big Boss Man make their way to the ring as a unit, holding their titles, Ken Shamrock though also is the reigning Intercontinental Champion as he has two championships around his waist. They hand the gold to the time keeper as they are in tag team action.

Their opponents, the Acolytes make their ways down to the ring being accompanied by their music

Jim Ross: “This one is going to be physical.”

Ken Shamrock & Big Boss Man vs. The Acolytes – Bradshaw & Faarooq
|Non title match|​

Big Boss Man and Faarooq begin this matchup with a collar elbow tie up, Big Boss Man then knees Faarooq in the mid section and grabs him by the head, bringing him over to a neutral turnbuckle and banging his head on it. He attempts to do it a second time but Faarooq then puts his hand on the turnbuckle and blocks it, he then elbows Big Boss Man in the upper body making him take a step back as Faarooq turned around and clothes lined him down. Big Boss Man was up to his feet in no time as Faarooq went up to him and got him in a side headlock, Faarooq brought the Boss Man down to one knee seconds later on and then Boss Man pushed his opponent from behind right at the ropes, on the rebound Boss Man shoulder blocked Faarooq down. Big Boss Man then walks up to Ken Shamrock and then tags him in who comes into the ring and begins to stomp away at Faarooq and then taunt the crowd…. Shamrock receives heat as Faarooq behind Shamrock slowly tries to crawl over to Bradshaw and tag him in. Shamrock notices this and doesn’t allow it to happen as he dives on Faarooq’s back and hit a hard elbow to the kidney area stopping him right near the turnbuckles.

Ken Shamrock slowly grabs Faarooq by his upper body and brings him up to his feet, he brings him to the center of the ring and then knees him in the mid section, he hits a straight right arm shot keeping him down on one knee, Shamrock then taunts before running at the ropes behind him and going to take him down but Faarooq reverses it using Shamrock’s momentum to take him down with a hard Power Slam, Faarooq instead of hooking the leg crawled over to his corner where he would tag in Bradshaw. Bradshaw anxiously awaited in his corner, going for the clothesline of hell, waiting patiently for Shamrock to move up to his feet. Once Shamrock did move up to his feet, Bradshaw ran at him with full force, Shamrock then ducked underneath him, Bradshaw turned around to a grapple position by Shamrock who then sent Bradshaw flying with a belly to belly overhead throw.. Sending him crashing at the ropes.

Ken Shamrock then grabs Bradshaw and drags him to the middle of the ring where he would then cover him for the pin fall; hooking the outside leg. 1………. 2 …… but Faarooq made the save and booted Shamrock in the back of the head, Boss Man then ran into the ring and went straight for Faarooq, Faarooq caught him, lifted him up and then sent him crashing down for a hard Spine Buster in the center of the ring. Faarooq kicked Boss Man out of the ring under the bottom rope and left the ring, going out after him and began to make sure that he would no longer be a problem in this match… he pounded on him near the announce tables. Meanwhile in the ring Shamrock stood up and then grabbed the ankle of Bradshaw, he locked him into his submission finisher hold, the Ankle Lock! It would only take a matter of seconds before Shamrock would lie down applying pressure with the ‘grape vine’ and Bradshaw would tap out.

Winners Ken Shamrock & Big Boss Man​

After the matchup Ken Shamrock and both Big Boss Man ask for the microphone as they request time to speak

Ken Shamrock: “That right there is a message to any tag team in the World Wrestling Federation right now, no matter who you are and who your partner is we have beaten you… and if we haven’t faced you already we will beat you.”

Heat

Ken Shamrock: “We are the best tag team in the world today and no tag team can deny it and no tag team can tell us otherwise.”

More Heat

Ken Shamrock: “Actually let’s see someone just try and do something about it… come’ on were waiting Ha-ha.”

Boss Man holds his night stick and gets himself paced and ready for anything

long pause for heat, no answer

[YT]F7tbJYH0IhQ[/YT]

The crowd ERUPTS!

Jim Ross: “Looks like there is somebody…..”

Jerry Lawler: “What are these WCW guys doing here?”

Jim Ross: “I’m not complaining.”

Harlem Heat at that point of time receive a standing ovation as they make their way down to the ring

Ken Shamrock swings at Stevie Ray who ducks underneath and then hits a hard clothesline shot, he rolls out of the ring, Big Boss Man swings the night stick at Booker T who ducks underneath that and when he turns around, he takes Big Boss Man down with a Super Kick. Meanwhile, Ken Shamrock comes back into the ring with the Intercontinental Championship and then runs right at Stevie Ray going to take him out but Stevie Ray moves out of the way, dodging it and then lifts Shamrock up and slams him down with a thunderous Spine Buster.
Big Boss Man then gets lifted up by Stevie Ray and held in position as Booker T runs at the ropes to his side and nails a hard scissors kick to the back of the neck to put him down on the mat once more. Harlem Heat taunt on the ropes before hitting a spinaroonie and leaving the ring when their music hit.

Backstage in the locker rooms, Vince McMahon is seen sitting on the lounge with Shane McMahon

Vince gets some heat but he is visibly frustrated

Shane McMahon: “What’s wrong dad?”

Vince McMahon: “Just these past few weeks have been really killing me on the inside, it’s because of me that we even have a Monday night Raw, it was because of me that we even have anything we do around here but no one respects me anymore and no one listens to me anymore…. It’s like I don’t even exist, Shawn is now the commissioner and Linda is acting like she is the head boss around here.”

Vince looks like he is about to cry but then whips his face

Shane McMahon: “What do you suggest we do?”

Vince McMahon: “Well, I have been saving something, until after Wrestle Mania…. But I think it is time to unleash it.”

Shane McMahon: “You want to unleash it now?”

Vince McMahon then stands up and is a better man, he stands up right' with full posture with his head held up high and has full confidence in himself

Vince McMahon: “That’s exactly what I am going to do, tonight in that very ring I am going to bring the power back to Vince McMahon, I am going to unleash hell all over the World Wrestling Federation and tonight Stone Cold and Mick Foley have no chance in hell!”

Vince then leaves and Shane follows not far behind, with smirks on their faces….

Jim Ross: “I wonder what on earth that was about.”

Jerry Lawler: “It was about the demise and the end of Austin and Mankind’s careers I can assure it.”

*Break it down*

DX’s music plays and DX make their way down to the ring, X Pac, Billy Gun and Road Dog all enter the ring with the green X pyro going off…. They get a standing ovation.

Moments later on the eerie music of the Brood plays, Gangrel comes up through the stage elevated to the top and then walks down holding a champagne glass full of blood, Edge and Christian fellow brood members follow not far behind. Gangrel stands on the ring steps and drinks it before spitting it up all in the air and then entering the ring.

6 Man Tag
D – Generation X vs. The Brood
X Pac, Billy Gunn & Road Dogg vs. Gangrel, Edge & Christian

The matchup begins with Christian and Billy Gunn starting things out, Billy Gunn taunts him with a DX Chop as Christian charges right at him, Billy Gunn the savvy in ring veteran then sidesteps it and trips him over as he then stands on his back as he tags in X Pac. X Pac comes into the match, lifting Christian up to his feet and throwing him at the ropes before leaning forward, Christian on the rebound though puts the brakes on and then just moves over to his corner where he tags in Edge, X Pac feels he waited too long for Christian and then stands up realizing something was wrong, Edge though ran right at him and attempted a spear coming out of his corner with full force. X Pac leap frogged’ over it jumping over Edge and when Edge turned around he was kicked in the mid section. X Pac would then brawl with Edge and begin to club him with shots and pummel him with rights and lefts before Edge would retaliate and give him some rights and lefts of his own. Edge then was raked in the eye before DX’s momentum could come to a screeching halt. Edge held his right eye for a moment as X Pac threw him at the ropes and then dropkicked him down on the rebound. X Pac covered his opponent for a quick pin fall not hooking either of the legs, 1…………..2 but Edge would show resilience and kick out.

X Pac would snatch a handful of Edge’s hair and drag him over to his turnbuckle where he would tag Road Dog into the matchup, Road Dogg then began to dance over at the opposing team’s turnbuckles and began to taunt them with some ‘stick and move’ before a crowd suck it! Gangrel and Christian attempted to enter the ring but the referee would run over and stop them, not allowing it as X Pac and Billy Gun entered the ring and the three members of DX began to stomp away at Edge while his back was turned. Seconds later on, X Pac and Billy Gun moved back to their turnbuckles and acted as if nothing had happened. Road Dog covered him for the pin fall but it was his downfall and mistake to keep him in the corner as grabbing the ropes was not a hard task for Edge.

Edge then was lifted up to his feet, kicked in the mid section and grappled with as Road Dogg went for a Suplex, Edge though hooked his leg in between the legs of Road Dogg and blocked it. Edge reversed it into a suplex of his own out of desperation as moments later he began crawling over to his turnbuckles. He then got the tag jumping into the air diving at Gangrel who ran right at Road Dogg and clothes-lined him down, Billy Gunn then ran into the ring and he was clothes-lined for his troubles as X Pac then ran in and was kicked in the gut and hit with a swinging neck breaker. X Pac and Billy Gunn were rolled out of the ring by Gangrel, when Gangrel turned around he was hit with a hard forearm shot by Road Dogg who then threw him at the turnbuckles, but it was reversed and Road Dogg was thrown at the turnbuckles. Gangrel then ran at him and clotheslined him against them…. As Road Dogg cam staggering forward Gangrel kicked him in the mid section and hit a hard DDT.

Gangrel covered Road Dogg for the pin fall; 1……..2… but Billy Gunn ran in and booted Gangrel in the back of the head, Edge ran into the ring and speared Billy Gunn out through the second rope, both men went crashing to the announce tables. X Pac ran in but Christian met him half way and took him down with a fore arm shot. As the referee confronted Christian and told him to get back to his corner, Road Dogg from behind low blowed’ Gangrel and then hooked both legs for the pin fall as the referees back was turned. 1…………………..2…………….3! The match was over.

Winners; D – Generation X

The camera then moves backstage after DX shoot some taunts and get some DX Chants

Michael Cole: “My guests at this time are non other then the two men that dominated the WWF Tag Team Champions earlier in this evening, please welcome my guests Harlem Heat”

They walk by standing on either end of Michael Cole

Crowd pop

Michael Cole: “So why is it you guys decided to sign with the World Wrestling Federation?”

Booker T:
“I’ll answer this one Stevie, over in WCW we were the best tag team in the whole roster, we are seven times tag team champions! We were unbeatable, we were unstoppable and we were uncontrollable but it was getting to predictable, too easy, we wanted to reach higher goals in the world of wrestling and we sat down with Vince… one thing led to another and here we are going to dominate the tag team division here in the WWF and we will become the tag team champions come Wrestle Mania and that’s a fact!”

Crowd pop

Booker T: “Now can you dig that?”

Booker T and Stevie Ray then leave before coming back seconds later

Stevie Ray: “Sucka!”

They then finally leave as the “Godfather’s” music plays and he makes his way down to the ring with the crowd on their feet… he is followed by the HO TRAIN~!

Eventually the hoes leave and Godfather is in his ring gear getting ready to face the Undertaker after the commercial break

Moments later on the lights darken and the crowd are in their feet for the Undertaker who makes his way down to the ring minus the ministry of darkness, minus Paul Bearer

The Godfather vs. The Undertaker​

As soon as this matchup got underway, the Godfather runs right at the Undertaker only to get big booted down, the Undertaker at that point of time grabs the Godfather and throws him like he was nothing, into the turnbuckles then pummeling him with countless rights and lefts to the mid section, sending a message to the rattle snake who he will meet at the next pay per view event. The Undertaker then twists the arm of the Godfather and moves up to the top rope slowly going for his patented ‘Old School’ walk from the top rope, but Godfather then shook the ropes and Undertaker fell to the outside of the ring as the Godfather was able to get back into this matchup, catch his breath after being winded by those blows by the dead man. The Godfather moments later on moves over to the ropes and goes to leave the ring, but at this time the Undertaker had gotten back up to his feet and stood going into the ring, he grabbed Godfather by the legs and dragged him out of the ring, he pummeled him with some more boxing shots as Godfather covered up against the ring apron.

Undertaker then grabbed Godfather and threw him hard, Irish whipping him at the crowd barrier before picking him up and then throwing him into the ring, The Undertaker enters the ring going after him seconds later on, Undertaker then looked down at the Godfather who was on his knees begging for forgiveness, as the Undertaker signaled the end is near with the thumb moving across his throat, and the eyes rolling into the back of the head. The Godfather wisely then rolled out of the ring and moved out of dodge, he thought he was free but when he turned around he was met by an air-born Undertaker who went for a flying Lariat over the top rope and eventually took his opponent down near the entrance ramp. Undertaker at the count of five sat up and grabbed Godfather and yet again rolled him into the ring under the bottom rope, this time he would be half knocked out and couldn’t do anything about the Dead Man lifting him up and slamming him down with a thunderous choke slam for the three count.

Winner The Undertaker​

After the matchup, Paul Bearer does make his way down to the ring, followed by the Ministry behind him which consists of the Acolytes and Mideon, as Bearer holds the urn in hand high above his head.

Jim Ross: “What are they doing here?”

Jerry Lawler: “I don’t know but this doesn’t look good.”

The Undertaker drops down to one knee and ‘Salutes’ Paul Bearer as lightning hits the ring making the ring shake, the lights go out and when they are back on the ring is empty, even the Godfather is nowhere to be seen.

Jim Ross: “That was definitely a message sent to Stone Cold, the Rock and Mick Foley.”

After the commercial break, the music of the Corporation hits and the WWF Champion makes his way down to the ring followed by roaring heat, the corporate Champion the Rock enters the ring alongside his tag team partner, Triple H.

Jim Ross: “Well these guys obviously aren’t the favorites coming into this matchup.”

Jerry Lawler: “You of all people should know that, that doesn’t matter at all, the fact that the Rock is the WWF Champion proves that the crowd doesn’t mean a thing to these people and they still get the job done.”

Not long afterwards the car crash goes off and Mick Foley makes his way down to the ring getting himself a good face reaction.

Jim Ross: “Here comes the former WWF Champion.”

Jerry Lawler: “But former is the reason why he is a loser, he lost the WWF Championship.”

Jim Ross: “And the Rock wasn’t the one who lost it to Mick Foley in the first place?”

The glass then shatters and Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way down to the ring, Stone Cold then enters the ring and the crowd is on their feet holding signs up and screaming at the top of their voices they are ecstatic

Main Event
Tag Team Contest
The Rock & Triple H vs. Mick Foley & Stone Cold Steve Austin​

The matchup starts off with all four men standing opposite each other, talking trash to each other before the referee would get in between the ego’s and begin the match sending Foley over to his turnbuckles and the Rock over to his as Triple H and Stone Cold started this matchup off. They circled the ring a couple of times trying to get behind each other before Austin and Triple H met each other in the middle of the ring, Triple H gave Austin a knife edged chop to the chest area as Austin retaliated with a kick to the mid section as both men then locked up in the center of the ring. Triple H begins to battle Austin with rights and lefts hitting him with all he has got, swinging blows at him, Austin then gives him some back as we now have a brawl between the two. Triple H then knees him in the gut and brings him over to the corner where the Rock is and bangs his head at the top turnbuckle before tagging in the WWF Champion. The Rock comes in and begins to punch Austin down to one knee before talking trash at him and slapping him in the back of the head, telling him that he is a nothing’ a piss on.

The Rock then grabs Austin’s arm and throws him at the opposing ropes, on the rebound Austin jumps up and takes his opponent down with a fury of punches as the referee has to take him off of the Rock by the count of five, Austin then stands up to the roaring crowd and then holds onto the side ropes as he begins to stomp a mud hole into the Rock and ‘walk it dry’. Austin then grabs the Rock by the head and brings him up to his feet before throwing him at the ropes and on the rebound going for a clothesline, Rock then ducked underneath it and ran at the ropes behind Austin but the Rock was grabbed from behind by Mick Foley as Foley held onto the Rock with a sleeper hold… as the Rock stood near the ropes unable to move he was slowly fading away.

Triple H ran into the ring to make the save but Austin saw it coming, when the referee was checking on the Rock, Triple H grabbed Austin from behind but Austin just smirked as he lifted his leg up and low blowed his opponent from behind which sent Triple H out of the ring holding onto his groin area. The audience loved this…. But suddenly the roar of the crowd ceased and everyone was in dead silence and in shock as a seven + foot tall man come running in through the crowd, he then turned Austin around and with one arm with ease, chokeslamed Austin to the mat almost through the ring canvas. He then big booted Mick Foley off of the apron and Vince and Shane were now in the ring with the microphone in hand the bell had rung and this was over.

Result: No Contest​

Vince McMahon: “This right here is my enforcement; if you piss me off any one of you then you will have to deal with this man right here, the Big Show!”

The crowd began throwing their drinks into the ring they just raised each other’s arms standing over Austin laughing Out of nowhere the crowd were on their feet once more as the lights went out, and then when they were back on the Undertaker was in the ring… the Undertaker looked like the underdog standing opposite this new monster only reaching his shoulders The Undertaker then stared a hole into this abomination this thing that came from WCW and not long afterwards the lights went back off and when they were on again the Undertaker was nowhere to be seen.

Jim Ross: “That’s all the time we have for tonight people, hope you all had a good night we will see you next week on the road to Wrestle Mania!”

---

Current St. Valentine’s Day Massacre Card
*Subject may change*
Two Weeks Left!

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Undertaker
First Blood Match
Stipulations: If Austin wins it is Austin vs. the WWF Champion vs. The Undertaker at mania
If The Undertaker wins, Austin is out of the title hunt and it is just the WWF Champion vs. The Undertaker at mania like originally planned

WWF Championship match
The Rock © vs. Mick Foley
Last Man Standing

WWF Tag Team Championships
Ken Shamrock & Big Boss Man © vs. Harlem Heat - [Booker T & Stevie Ray]
- Harlem Heat’s WWF Debut match​

wwerko619

Reaction score
wwerko619's Raw Is War Review:

Opening Promo - Very good, Linda McMahon bores me, and well I hate her, so I didnt find her at all exciting. The Rock was incharacter, and so was Stone Cold. Very good opening promo, and with Vince announcing the First Blood match between Undertaker and Stone Cold. That is the reason right there that Vince McMahon is the man. As much as people hate him, he I have the most respect for, and this feud is going to be sick.

Bob Holly .vs. Kane - Decent match, could of maybe been put on a bit longer, Kane got the better of Holly, and finished the match, making him the stronger man of this matchup. Not the best match, and it could of been made just a bit longer, but im not complaining, lol. Also just to add in there, I fu**ing hate Goldust with a passion.

Shamrock/Bossman .vs. Acolytes - I somewhat got all the predictions right before you posted this show lol. Acolytes were good back then, and to see Shamrock and Bossman take them down was good. It had lots of action, and thats what made it a good match. Not much to really say, but till not the best match of the night.

Harlem Heat Return - Suprise of the night. Didnt see this coming at all, and it will definitly be a big addition to the roster of WWF. I see a feud already breaking between, and its interesting to see what will happen next week, with this new force in WWF?

Shane/Vince McMahon backstage - Decent promo, both very in-character, and you have got really good with the authority figures, like Linda, Vince and Shane. Vince is going to go whack lol, and I dont see things looking to good. If Vince says he is going to unleash hell....damn I am running lol.

DX .vs. The Brood - Best match of the night. I dont read matches often, or the whole match for that matter, but I did for this one, and it was worth the read, with non-stop action threwout most of the match. DX is one of my favorite tag teams, and the fact that they won over the brood's, makes this match even greater. DX did one hell of a job kicking the ass of Gangrel, Christian and Edge lol.

Harlem Heat Interview - This is the only thing in the show that seemed like it didnt fit. They had just returned, and the interview was a very short one, but what do you expect with Booker and Stevie? lol. I would say this is the only part of the show that I didnt like tbh.

Godfather .vs. Undertaker - Lol at Godfather's entrance line :p Good match, and like you said on msn, you didnt make Godfather look like a weak wanna-be out there, and he tried to fight off the deadman, but yeah....no lol. Decent match, and it was the obvious that Undertaker would win this one.

Rock/HHH .vs. Mankind/SCSA - Main Event's are always exciting, its that caps off the show. This was a good match, but not the best, because of the DQ. Vince bringing Big Show in on the end was great, and the whole mind games thing was very neat too, and I will definitly check out your next show. Not much to say, but it was the second best match of the night.

Final Rating: 8/10 ( Very Good )

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Linda/Rock/Austin/Vince: Linda was plain and dry as usual. Rock seemed pretty dull for his status in 99. I expected a lot more like sexual jokes about Linda since he is on Vince's side. Austin's one line in there fit and Vince was in character. Good way to set up the PPV main events just need to work on Rock some more.

Kane vs Holly: "nothing too exciting to go about in this match to be honest. Kane was red hot back than so him going over was no surprise. The goldust/holly stuff after the match was pretty funny though. Reminds me of the Goldust/Razor Ramon feud way back.

Shamrock and Boss Man vs. Acolytes: Typical match you would expect from Bradshaw and Farooq. A brawl and hard hitting fast paced action. Shamrock and Boss man going over was no surprise either but Harlem Heat? Wow did not see that one coming at all and to be honest it was a very very smart move. They fit great in that tag division and I foresee really good things for them if you utilize them correctly.

Shane and Vince: "Typical stuff from the both of them. Created some intrigue but nothing too notable. nothing jumping off the page but a solid promo.

DX vs. Brood: Very good match up. Good action and it flowed fantastically. All the guys clicked and a very very entertaining read. So far it has been the best match of the night. But you got some big main events later so I am not going to say it is my faovrite but it is a very top candidate.

Harlem Heat Promo: "Classic promo. Booker the mouth piece and Stevie the big silent guy who says sucka lol. I am really excited to see these guys in the WWF. Add fresh new matches and talent to a division that really needed to be shaken up back than.

Undertaker/ Godfather: Pretty stale. Almost qualifies as a squash. not much offense on Godfathers part. Nice ending with godfather disappearing. makes me wonder if they are going to abduct him into the ministry like they did Viscera and others.

Triple H and Rock vs. Austin and Mankind: This match delivered. It had that main event feel in the action and no just names thrown together. The match flowed great and everything was spot on. Debuting Paul Wight or Big Show was a good move and glad to see him there as the muscle of Vince. Loved that role for him. But the ending with Taker and Show stare down and than Taker disappearing once again was a great great way to end the show. Has me waiting for the next one and thats when you know you did a good job.

Overall rating: 8.5/10

Evil Austin

Monday Night
Raw Is War!
February 8th 1999

*Opening Raw into video package*

Jim Ross: “Welcome ladies and gentleman to another edition of WWF Monday Night Raw”

Crowd goes wild

Jim Ross: “And after the aftermath of last week three new superstars made the World Wrestling Federation their new home, the Big Show that shocked the world during the main event as Vince McMahon’s secret weapon against Stone Cold and the Undertaker while Harlem Heat, Booker T and Stevie Ray made their presence felt amongst the tag team division taking out the tag team champions.”

*Sexy Boy*

The crowd are on their feet

Shawn Michaels is in his commissioner suit and begins to speak

Shawn Michaels: “Hope you all are having a great night so far because it is just about to get even better…”

Pop

Shawn Michaels: “If you all observe right above your heads there is a steel cage hanging above the ring… now tonight I thought why not have ourselves a main event for the ages, on the road to Wrestle Mania with so many twists and turns and surprises at the end of every corner Vince McMahon thought he would pull a fast one on Stone Cold, Mick Foley and the Undertaker when he would bring the Big Show into the WWF as Raw went off the air.”

Heat at Big Show

Shawn Michaels: “But the Heart Break Kid’ has himself a trick up his sleeve, and that’s why in a mere two short weeks at St. Valentine’s Day Massacre the Big Show will be taking on non other then Kane!”

Crowd pop

Jim Ross: “Wow what a match that will be.”

Shawn Michaels: “But that’s two weeks away, tonight we have ourselves another blockbuster main event, Big Show you thought you could do what you had done last week without some sort of retribution from the men you ambushed? You were dead wrong and that’s why tonight you, Show will be teaming up with the WWF Champion the Rock to take on Kane and the Undertaker, the indestructible brothers.”

Crowd go nuts

Shawn Michaels: “And that’s not all, that tag team match will be held inside that very Steel Cage (he points at it above him)”

Shawn begins to strut in the ring and begins to shake it’ and dance before leaving to his music as the broadcast goes to a commercial break

Jim Ross: “As we return from a short commercial break, our commissioner just made two block buster announcements regarding tonight’s main event and regarding St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, tonight it will be a tag team steel cage match where Kane and the Undertaker the brothers from the dark side taking on Big Show and the Rock.”

Jerry Lawler: “As much as they are dominant nothing can compare to the team of the Rock and the Big Show.”

Jim Ross: “I hate the thought of it but there is a chance you are right, the Big Show is the largest athlete in wrestling today.”

*HELLO LADIES*

Val Venus gets a standing ovation gyrating his way down to the ring then handing his towel over to one of the ladies in the front row before getting ready for his match

*Test’s music plays*

Jim Ross: “All due respect to Val Venus but this man is going to be extremely difficult to stop.”

Jerry Lawler: “Ha-ha, does your watch have a second hand JR, I think this could be over in record time.”

Val Venus vs. Test

Val Venus and Test look at each other for a moment before Test ran right at Venus, Val Venus then took the big man down with a drop toe hold, he then began to club him in the back as Test was with his stomach on the mat. Val Venus then stood up onto his feet and ran at the ropes, as Test was slowly getting up to his knees, he was taken back with a running boot to the jaw which placed him back onto the mat. Val Venus covered his opponent for the first pin fall in this matchup, 1…………..2… but Test was able to kick out with authority sending Venus a message. Test got back up to his feet slightly before Venus was able to and when Val Venus did get to his feet, Test charged right at him and almost took his head off with a Big Boot to the jaw. Venus fell down to the mat instantly and Test covered him but it would turn out to be a rope break.

Test was not pleased, as he then moved his hair out of his eyes and grabbed Val Venus by the head and brought him up to his feet where he kicked him in the gut and then placed him in between his legs for a Power Bomb, trying to end the match. Val Venus though reversed it; grabbed hold of both of his legs, then pulling them forward making Test land on his back, Val Venus then ran at the ropes and hit a Leg Drop on his opponent. Val Venus stomped away before taunting him, gyrating near his head while he was down, he then grabbed Test by the arm and slowly moved the big man to a vertical base where he grappled up with him and took him down with a swinging neck breaker in the center of the ring. Val Venus taunted the crowd as they cheered him, Val then moved over to the ring apron and up to the top turnbuckle going for his finisher maneuver, the leg drop from the top rope.

Val Venus leaped into the air taking high risk, but high risk also has high consequences as Test crawled out of the way as Val Venus landed on his behind on the mat with a hard thud. Test used the aid of the ropes to go back up to his feet as he picked him up and took him back down with a thunderous Pump-handle slam. He covered him which allowed Test to get himself a three count, this match was over.

Winner Test

Backstage

Hardcore Holly is seen taping up his wrist and in his Locker Room before the door knocks and he goes to open it, he then is greeted by an official who says the following…

Official: “There is a package for you, would you sign here…”

Hardcore Holly: “Alright but who is it from?”

Official: “I’m not sure, I was just told to hand it over to you.”

Hardcore Holly then signs it

Hardcore Holly: “Who told you?”

Official: “Goldust”

Crowd pop

Hardcore Holly: “What?!”

Official: “Goldust:”

Hardcore Holly throws the package right back into the face of the official and slams the door shut, he doesn’t want anything to do with the Gold freak and all of these mind games he has been playing as of late

Hardcore then turns around only to have Goldust in his room and feeling and touching himself, gyrating and breathing heavily like he would normally do

Hardcore Holly backs away slowly and leaves the room

Jim Ross: “Ha-ha, that’s Goldust for you, but you almost feel sorry for Hardcore Holly.”

Jerry Lawler: “I don’t, in fact I think Goldust should leave the WWF, he is an embarrassment to the World Wrestling Federation.”

Jim Ross: “Hey he is just having a bit of fun.”

Jerry Lawler: “Fun I can handle, this is just sickening.”

Jim Ross: “Changing subject, word just got in, I am just being informed that the Acolytes have taken out Edge and Christian backstage… we have camera men taking you back right now.”

Back in the parking lot, it is shown that both Edge and Christian are laid out on the concrete, the Acolytes are holding led pipes before the EMT’s and officials run out and stop them telling them to go back inside and leave them alone. They eventually calm down and do so….

Jim Ross: “I wonder what sparked this confrontation.”

Jerry Lawler: “I am just glad it happened, those two deserved it anyway.”

Jim Ross: “I don’t see what exactly they did to deserve it but nonetheless, we should receive a replay, video footage of what actually went down later on in the show.”

*Ken Shamrock’s music hits*

Jim Ross: “Looks like we are ready for an Intercontinental title defense from Ken Shamrock, the reigning champion.”

Ken Shamrock hands the title over to the referee; Shamrock gets himself quite a number of boos from the crowd

Jerry Lawler: “These people don’t know good wrestling when they see it, they should cheer for this man, he is one of the best submission artists today.”

*Owen Hart’s music goes through the arena*​

Owen Hart gets himself a standing ovation

Jim Ross: “And this man isn’t? If you ask me this is going to be a hell of a match.”

Jerry Lawler: “It will be hell for Owen Hart when he loses to that Ankle Lock.”

Jim Ross: “And what about Owens sharp shooter?”

Jerry Lawler:
“What about it?”

Intercontinental Title Match
Ken Shamrock © vs. Owen Hart

Ken Shamrock and Owen Hart lock up, Shamrock hits a few side elbow shots, Hart retaliates with a couple of his own baking Shamrock against the ring ropes. Shamrock holds his hands up in the defensive as the referee gets in between them, Owen is forced to let go of Shamrock as Shamrock then is given an opportunity to rake his opponent in the eye and as Owen staggered back to the middle of the ring holding his eye, Shamrock charged right at him and clothes-lined him down with a whip lash effect on the canvas. Shamrock went right on him hooking both legs but Owen kicked out straight away. Shamrock then grabbed Owen by his head, leaving him very little time to catch his breath and keep the offense going on him, Shamrock threw him at the turnbuckles and Owen put the brakes on and reversed it half way, throwing Shamrock at the turnbuckles chest first. And when Shamrock banged his chest against the turnbuckles and stepped back, Hart hit a standing dropkick onto Shamrock making him go out of the ring through the middle rope and to the outside, Owen chants began to flow through this arena floor.

Owen Hart then leaves the ring, and goes outside and after Ken Shamrock, Owen comes up behind Shamrock and turns him around, he grapples up with him, hooking one of the legs and plating Shamrock on the outside of the ring with a Northern Lights Suplex, the crowd were on their feet as the referee was up to the count of four, Owen rolled into the ring and then back out to force the referee to restart his count. This time when he left the ring, he grabbed Shamrock by the head as he was on all four’ and then Irish whipped him at the ring post, but Shamrock was able to reverse it and send Hart flying at the steel ring post and Hart banged his head on it as he fell to the floor instantly, Hart checked his head to see if there wasn’t any blood, which there wasn’t as Shamrock lifted him up slowly, and rolled him into the ring under the bottom rope and then entering the ring himself.

Shamrock then began to taunt around Owen and began to kick him while he was down, the crowd gave him lots of heat, and Shamrock then turned Owen around and dropped a hard elbow onto his lower back. Owen gave a yell in pain as Shamrock brought him once again back up to his feet and threw him at the ropes before he would connect with a power slam. Shamrock then rolled Owen onto his back and grabbed his leg, going for the deathly submission finisher, the Ankle Lock! Shamrock applied tremendous amounts of pressure as Owen screamed in pain but refusing to give in and tap out, he really wanted that Intercontinental title and would bite his bottom lip to ease to pain inflicted by the Ankle Lock. Owen then used his hands to push himself up and then roll in, making Shamrock run forward coincidentally at the referee making him fall out of the ring through the middle rope and to the outside, before he could realize what he had just done, Owen rolled him up with a school boy pin a referee came running down and then made the quick three count. And we had ourselves a new Intercontinental Champion!

Winner and NEW Intercontinental Champion
Owen Hart!

Jerry Lawler: “This is a travesty, I can’t believe it, over the Intercontinental title, it shouldn’t have ended with him stealing the victory.”

Jim Ross: “Oh quit your complaining, boo hoo, so what, he is the new champion and that’s what matters.”

As Owen left the ring with the gold and Shamrock sat in the ring visibly frustrated banging the canvas with his fists, the broadcast went to a commercial break.

When they returned, Shamrock was still in the ring and suddenly from behind, Booker T ran into the ring through the crowd and when Shamrock turned around he was taken down with a side kick, much like a Super kick to the jaw. Stevie Ray entered the ring seconds later, they began to stomp on him as Big Boss Man ran down, Shamrock’s tag team partner but Shamrock rolled out of the ring and both men walked up to the back as Harlem Heat called for them to enter the ring, holding the second rope down for them. They just said we will see you next week at the Pay Per View, for the tag team titles as Booker T and Stevie Ray posed on the turnbuckles signaling they will become the champions.

Logo-wm15.jpg

*Video Package for Wrestle Mania shown, highlighting all of the events on other Wrestle Mania’s that shook the world, and this is the biggest Wrestle Mania of them all thus far, Wrestle Mania Fifteen!*

Jim Ross: “That right there is just over a month away and I can’t wait, it’s bigger than the super bowl, it’s Wrestle Mania!”

Jerry Lawler: “I can’t wait to see the Rock end the streak of the Undertaker!”

Jerry Lawler: “No one else has been able to do it thus far.”

Jerry Lawler: “That’s why it is a streak, JR, quit stating the obvious.”

Backstage, Michael Cole interviews the Rock who gets himself a lot of heat as he stands next to Michael Cole

The Rock: “Finally the Rock has come back to Little Rock!”

Heat

The Rock: “The Rock doesn’t give rats ass if you boo him or cheer for him, because you know what you people can do? You guys can take all of those words you like you throw at the Rock, yeah you know the ones the Rock is talking about, you can write them down on a piece of paper… yep Michael Cole, you too take them notes down’ and then you can shine that piece of paper up real nice and hand it to the Rock… The Rock will read it, from top to bottom.”

Jerry Lawler: “Aw, what a nice guy.”

Jim Ross: “You do know what comes next right?”

The Rock: “Then I’ll take that piece of paper and shove it straight up all of your asses!”

Heat

Michael Cole: “Rock, about last week….”

The Rock: “Hold on just a dam minute, the Rock you see he is psychic, he knows exactly what you are going to say next, you are going to talk about how the Rock was in the main event of last week’s Raw show and he knew all along that the Big Show would be coming down to ringside to help him get the victory…”

The Rock: “Well as a matter of fact, Cole I didn’t know anything about The Big Show being in the WWF, in fact if it were up to the Rock I would still be whooping Austin and Foley’s asses from last week all around the arena, but that’s not the case now is it, now we have ourselves a tag team main event steel cage match… me and the Big Show – (he notices something and turns his head to the side)

Then Goldust walks by

The Rock: “What in the bluest of blue hell are you doing here?”

Goldust: “Have you seen, Hardcore?”

Goldust then begins to feel and touch himself as the Rock raises his eyebrow and looks disgusted at this act

The Rock: “Yeah right over there {Points to the right}

Goldust then looks over there in that direction

Goldust: “Where, I don’t see him?”

The Rock: “Look a bit closer…”

Goldust leans forward, slightly bending over

The Rock then boots him in the ass as he falls forward out of the camera view

The Rock then leaves the set in the opposite direction

*Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy’s music play *

Jeff and Matt enter the ring for tag team competition

Jim Ross: “These two up and coming, young guns have really impressed me the past few weeks.”

*Sexual Chocolate!*​

D-Low Brown and Mark Henry get themselves a good crowd reaction as they enter the ring standing opposite their opponents, the Hardy brothers

Tag Team Contest
Matt & Jeff Hardy vs. D-Low Brown & Mark Henry

This matchup begins with the usual, big man taking on the little man perspective as Mark Henry and Jeff Hardy begin this matchup off. Jeff kicks Mark in the mid section but he seems to be unfazed by this, and grabs a handful of his hair, he takes him over to a neutral turnbuckle and smacks his head right on the top turnbuckle. Jeff elbows Henry a couple of times which knocks him a few steps back as Jeff moves up to the top rope and then turns around and jumps at his opponent, Mark Henry was then able to show his strength advantage over Jeff as he caught him in mid air in the cross body position, he then took him over to his turnbuckles where he hung him upside down with his feet caught up on the top turnbuckle. Mark Henry then high-fived D – Low into the match at that point.

D-low came in, taunted Matt who was banging the turnbuckle, rooting Jeff on but it was useless as he was tied up in the tree-of-woe in the turnbuckles and in the mean time D – Low was booting him in the mid section, but after about five big body shots, Jeff collapsed and fell onto the mat. D – Low picked him up and then threw him at the ropes, Jeff put the brakes on holding onto the ropes as D-Low then ran right at him, Jeff moved a few steps forward, meeting him half way and while he was in motion, he grabbed him and sent him sailing’ with an arm drag. Holding onto the arm, D-Low attempted to get back up to his feet but Jeff would turn it into a hammer lock behind his opponents back.

D-Low would try and get a side elbow shot onto Jeff but he kept ducking away before Jeff lifted D-Low up and took him back down with a back drop, he turn turned around and dived at his turnbuckles where he tagged in Matt Hardy. Matt came in with a lot of energy, he then brought his opponent to his feet, threw him at the ropes and then dropkicked him back down, he covered him going for a pin fall but D-Low kicked out instantly and this match is picking up in a hurry as Matt then grabbed D-Low and kicked him in the mid section, as D-Low leant forward, Matt ran at the ropes behind him. Matt showed a great deal of inexperience as he backed at the ropes where Henry was, and Henry was able to club him in the back which brought him down to his knees, D-Low crawled over to his corner and tagged his partner into the match.

As Mark Henry was in his corner about to leave and Matt was on his knees still weary from that clubbing shot seconds ago, Jeff took this opportunity to run at Henry, use Matt’s back as a trampoline to springboard up into the air and go and squash Henry in the corner, but instead Henry ducked underneath it and Jeff went crashing over the top rope and to the outside, Mark then grabbed Matt and then threw him at the ropes where he would catch him on the rebound with a Bear Hug! Matt would end up giving up and tapping out.

Winners D-Low Brown and Mark Henry​

Jim Ross: “Man this team is dominant…”

Jerry Lawler: “They ate the Hardy Boys alive, and that’s what you get when you enter the ring with the world’s strongest man.”

Jim Ross: “I hate to agree with you but that’s what happened to, poor Jeff and Matt Hardy here tonight.”

Backstage in the interview area, Shawn Michael’s has the microphone in hand, he waits a moment before speaking as the crowd is on their feet screaming HBK!

Shawn Michaels: “Tonight we crowned a new Intercontinental Champion, that being Owen Hart, I would like to announce, yes the former champion Ken Shamrock would in retrospect deserve a rematch but he is already in a match this Sunday for the WWF Tag Team titles, so instead we will hold next week a ten man over the top rope battle royal for the right to face Owen at St. Valentine’s Day Massacre for the Intercontinental Title.”

Crowd pop

Jim Ross: “What a decision made by our commissioner Shawn Michaels.”

Jerry Lawler: “What a bad one too, Shamrock got screwed here tonight by Harlem Heat and then got screwed out of his rematch.”

Jim Ross: “What are you talking about; Harlem Heat came after the match already ended while Shawn was right when he said that they are already in a match this Sunday.”

Jerry Lawler: “But Shamrock deserves that title shot against Owen, he can go twice in one night, I am sure he could still after all that go backstage and put Shawn in that Ankle Lock of his.”

Jim Ross: “Man you are full of yourself here tonight.”

Jerry Lawler: “And you are full of skittles, what’s the difference… Ha-ha.”

Jim Ross: “Nonetheless it is time for our Main Event.”

*THE STEEL CAGE IS NOW BEING LOWERED TO THE RING*

*Light’s darken*

Crowd pop, huge one in fact

Kane and the Undertaker make their way down to the ring as a unit as Kane makes the pyrotechnics, the fire go off on all four turnbuckles as the Undertaker and Kane stand in the ring inside that unforgiving steel structure.

*IF YA’ SMELL, WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKIN’!*

The Rock the, reigning WWF Champion gets booed like there is no tomorrow, he refuses to enter the ring and argues with the referees and officials on the outside, he waits for his partner to come, he isn’t confident enough to get in there with the two monsters by himself.

*WELL, IT”S THE BIG SHOW*

The Big Show with his hair tied up, makes his way down to the ring also being booed, he and the Rock enter the ring and it is a fist fight from the get-go!

Main Event
Steel Cage Match | Non Title
Kane & The Undertaker vs. The Rock & The Big Show

As The Rock and his partner, the Big Show entered the cage, they ran at the brothers, Kane and the Undertaker. Undertaker uppcutted’ Big Show and they began to brawl and trade blows and shots in the center of the ring while The Rock began to lay the Smack-a-down on Kane, but Kane would then end the momentum of the Rock with a thunderous ring shaking right hand shot that send the Rock down to the mat, the Rock instantly got up to his feet but he would be taken down once more this time with a Big Boot to the jaw. And this time he would stay down and crawl to the corner catching his breath. Meanwhile, the Undertaker was on the receiving end of a number of shots of the Big Show, Show then kneed him in the gut and clubbed him in the back as the Undertaker then stood up right’ and had a pissed off facial expression, telling him he shouldn’t have done that.

Undertaker began to show why he is the best pure striker in the game today, and backed the Big Show against the ropes with all of his shots, making Big Show cover up. While this was going on, Kane turned around to face the Rock who was in the corner, but then came running out with all the energy he could, diving onto Kane and then taking him down. Kane rolled him away to the side and slowly made his way back up to his feet, Rock went up to Kane and gave him a stiff right hand shot to the jaw but he just laughed as he then stuck his hand into the throat of the WWF Corporate Champion and the Rock was stuck, meanwhile on the other end of the ring the Big Show changed the game around when he gave the Undertaker a vicious head butt and then grabbed his head and began to shove it into the steel cage, he began to grate' and move his head across the cell. Trying to bust it open.

Kane was then low blowed, as this is all legal, and the only way to win is to escape the cage, Kane moved down to his knees as the Rock then ran at the ropes behind him and booted him down, The Rock stood over the monsters head and signaled a Corporate Elbow! Rock threw his elbow pad to the mat as the cage bothered him from throwing it to the crowd, as he ran at the ropes, on the rebound Kane was able to sit up and then stand up opposite the Rock who was in shock. Kane lifted the Rock up and turned him around in the air for a Tomb Stone but Big Show then dropped the Undertaker to the ground, and charged at Kane from behind, squashing him and his partner, as Kane held him into the cage cell. Kane turned around to meet Big Show as The Rock looked to be hurt the most. He fell to the mat and began crawling to a safe spot in the corner.

Meanwhile the Undertaker sat up and stood behind the Big Show as Kane and the Undertaker stared him down, the crowd were on their feet but the Big Show didn't look intimidated nor scared as both Kane and the Undertaker simultaneously stuck their hands into the throat of the Big Show and then together, lifted him up and slammed him down for a double Choke Slam. Meanwhile the bell rang and it was over, Kane and the Undertaker couldn't comprehend nor understand why or what had happened, but the Rock was able to crawl out of the door when no one was looking, walking away with his title. Kane and the Undertaker were frustrated while they took their frustration out on the Big Show and then began to throw his head into the cage and make him bleed as the show went off the air.

Winners Kane & The Undertaker​

Show ends

--------
InYourHouse27StValentinesDayMassacr.jpg

Current St. Valentine’s Day Massacre Card
*Subject may change*
!!!8 Days Away!!!

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Undertaker
First Blood Match
Stipulations: If Austin wins it is Austin vs. the WWF Champion vs. The Undertaker at mania
If The Undertaker wins, Austin is out of the title hunt and it is just the WWF Champion vs. The Undertaker at mania like originally planned

WWF Championship match
The Rock © vs. Mick Foley
Last Man Standing

Kane vs. The Big Show

WWF Tag Team Championship
Harlem Heat vs. Ken Shamrock (c) & Big Boss Man (c)
- Harlem Heat's WWF Debut match

Edge & Christian vs. Acolytes

Intercontinental Title Match
Owen Hart (c) vs. [Winner of the 10 man battle royal next week]​

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Raw Review Feb 8th.

Shawn Michaels announcement- Decent promo. not the greatest Michaels promo but it served it's purpose. Interesting main event and I am looking forward to seeing if you utilize Big Show the right way.

Test vs. Val Venis - Squash match it seems like. Val got in a little offense but made to get Test over some more. Not a bad at least Venis had a bit of an offensive run there instead of just murdering him lol.

Hardcore Holly/Goldust - I like the angle but I feel that Hardcore Holly being intimidated by Goldust is a bit out of character. I would see Hardcore beating the hell out of him instead of running away but either way I like the story line.

Shamrock vs. Hart - I liked this match a lot. I like they way these two work together in the ring. Back and forth action between these two kinda had a toss up feeling. The run down referee seemed kinda random. When a ref is knocked down, there is a certain period of time before another ref runs down. And this ref was right there seconds after the ref got bumped. A bit unrealistic there but I like seeing Owen have the IC strap. I hope you make that title and use Owen to his full potential. I also loved the Harlem Heat coming in afterwards. A bit heelish but it got the point across and is really setting up their feud for the tag straps.

Rock Promo - Great comedy by Rock. A few of the lines were a bit questionable but it worked. Plus the whole thing with Goldust towards the end of it really made me laugh out loud. I think if Rock would have gone on a bit longer after doing that would have been more realistic. Great segment.

Hardys vs D'Lo and Henry - Solid match. Very logical and realistic between both teams. I like the way you are building the tag team division more and more. By making some other teams look strong like Harlem Heat and now D'lo and Henry.

Shawn Michaels - Another announcement from Michaels. Once again short and to the point. Could be interesting to see who gets in the Battle Royal.

Rock/Show vs BOD - This dragged down a pretty solid show. It just didn't seem right from the get go. Normally Rock and Show should have entered first and had the BOD coming in and than have Rock and Show ambush them. Another complaint of mine is that this match made Rock look very weak and lowered him. Plus I saw you had Kane "laughing". How could you tell with the mask and all? Not much offense for either Show or Rock. Plus why would you go off the air while burying the guy you brought in last week and just letting him get beat down. The low point of the night and really hurt the build up.

Show Rating= 6.5/10 Could have done so much more to really build the PPV and the ending was just a real let down.