WWE's Strongest Man

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar said:
Kurt and I competed against each other at EVERYTHING. We hated losing to each other, but it was all in good fun. We even wrestled in the back - he was a little weasel. That was our things, and it went on for a very long time. Even today, there is no way I will let Kurt beat me at something.

At one of the events, the guys in the back were all testing their strength through arm-wrestling and 'mercy'. Most of them were there to 'impress the divas'. I remember running through all of them, even Paul [Big Show], who had bananas for fingers. The only guy I remember being stronger than me and it pissed me off because I hated not being first, was Kane. No one in the WWE was as strong as that guy. Trying to slam his arm down was like trying to push over a tree with one arm.

The life style was too much for me. Right now, I am doing what I love to do - sleep, train, fight and spend time with my family. That is all that matters to me.

[size=xx-small]Interview: mmamania.com, Nov 10, 2010[/size]

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Wow, never thought he'd be the strongest for some reason. Mark Henry I thought would by a mile.

How could Mark Henry be the strongest?
He probably gets beaten by all of the guys at his weight and most of the lightweights. :surprise: :facepalm:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tzesi said:
How could Mark Henry be the strongest?
He probably gets beaten by all of the guys at his weight and most of the lightweights. :surprise: :facepalm:

Mark henry won the world strongest man event in like the 1998 Olympics (or whenever it was, google him). His world strongest man thing isn't just a gimmick.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Mark henry won the world strongest man event in like the 1998 Olympics (or whenever it was, google him). His world strongest man thing isn't just a gimmick.

Just youtube'd him.
Never knew how much I underestimated that guy.
He has my respect now.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah the guy is freakishly strong. I suppose Brock and Kane are too though lol.

Still Kane is stronger :)

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Kane does look strong and his Chokeslam is far superior than The Undertaker's.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
And Big Show. 2nd Best chokeslam in WWE.

Fixed it for you.
Seriously Kane performs the move better.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
I remember when Kane used to lift guys up with 1 arm for the chokeslam. The guys still helped by jumping but it still takes a lot of power.