WWE's newest NXT Aussie: Matt Silva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BbKQGbk0pQ

I'm going to my first RCW event this week (an australian wrestling company) and I just found out one of the headliners of the show will be having his final match in Adelaide before reporting to the WWE in Tampa which I assume means hell eventually be going to NXT. I decided to watch one of his matches and he's really good. The only thing is since he has an Australian accent his promo skills might not seem great in America. Anyway, the match really starts around the 5 minute mark. Really hoping WWE brings this guy up to the main roster within the next few years.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
TheoneandonlyDC said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BbKQGbk0pQ

I'm going to my first RCW event this week (an australian wrestling company) and I just found out one of the headliners of the show will be having his final match in Adelaide before reporting to the WWE in Tampa which I assume means hell eventually be going to NXT. I decided to watch one of his matches and he's really good. The only thing is since he has an Australian accent his promo skills might not seem great in America. Anyway, the match really starts around the 5 minute mark. Really hoping WWE brings this guy up to the main roster within the next few years.

The more in WWE, the better.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Already posted weeks ago. Closing this and merging if I can find the old thread.