• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE's most-liked Instagram photo ever is...

Solid Snake

Champion
Cole mentioned this on Raw so I am not sure if anyone caught it. I am a bit surprised but hey, fans on social media are weird these days.
I don't know how big of a deal it is really because I don't follow anyone on Instagram but the photo has received over half a million likes.

GRIEVOUS, CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!

Some of the comments read:

• Been a fan sense the beginning of your career and I will always cheer your name! “ROMAN REIGNS” ❤❤
  • love you Sir... I just want you to hold that Championship forever
  • #you_deserve_it :emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart:
  • :emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart:ROMAN NICE VICTORY....IT FEELS NICE THAT WWE UNIVERSE NOW RESPECTS U AS WELL N THEY WILL HAVE TO....BELIEVE THAT!!!!!
  • My Hero Roman Reigns ❤ ❤ ❤
  • It's really is his yard. I love you Roman Reigns. SHIELD will rule the WWE

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Maybe it's people that are happy that it's not the Universal title lol
Lol which is dumb because he will get that title once again and win it multiple times. Maybe it is a new form of trolling but in the end, these fake fans are only making things worse for themselves.

Solid Snake

Champion
Either that or Vince got all of his employees to get instagram accounts...
DisastrousShinyKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
GRIEVOUS, CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!
Snake...really...its fine.

Believe it or not...I'm actually working on an opinion piece
about that very guy right now which will hopefully be posted
before Christmas.

People are free to love & worship "That Guy" all they want...

The same way I am free to ignore him & not watch any
matches or segments he's involved with.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Snake...really...its fine.

Believe it or not...I'm actually working on an opinion piece
about that very guy right now which will hopefully be posted
before Christmas.

People are free to love & worship "That Guy" all they want...

The same way I am free to ignore him & not watch any
matches or segments he's involved with.
I know I'm probably going to regret this but I somehow can't wait to read it. :emoji_laughing:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Well there you have it.... this one Instagram photo proves it.... Roman Reigns is thee guy.... and he is... well, thee man. I now realize my mistakes in doubting him.... and I prostrate myself before him and beg his forgiveness.

Honestly, like reagmaster said I bet Vince paid a ton of assholes to go like this photo. It’s more likely than people loving the photo because they genuinely love Roman.

Last edited: