WWE's Hectic Schedule, Phoenix On Kong, Final Superstars On WGN Video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
beth-phoenix.jpg
-- The WWE Raw crew takes off tonight from New York for their tour of Europe. The Smackdown crew leaves New York tomorrow night. They will tour Europe for nearly two weeks with shows in England, Germany, France and Turkey, amongst others, before heading back to the U.S. for the live RAW on Monday, April 25th from Raleigh. To check out the WWE's live event schedule, click here.
-- Beth Phoenix recently wrote this on her Twitter, teasing a feud with Awesome Kong: "I have only begun to prove that I am WWE's most 'AWESOME' Diva. There is a mountain left to climb."

-- As noted last week, we have created a Facebook like button for our home page, please take a second and "Like" WrestlingINC.com on Facebook by clicking the "Like" button below:

-- For those of you who missed the final episode of WWE Superstars airing on WGN, you can watch it below:

Thanks to Sam, Kurgen and Klivv for contributing to this article. Got a news tip? Send it to us by clicking here.