WWEFOURMS FIFA Club Selection Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Maybe he's getting it, but is waiting until he has it to come in here and look like a hero? :please:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Maybe he's getting it, but is waiting until he has it to come in here and look like a hero? :please:

Would that make Seabs the cena of WWEF? Hints at the heel turn, but then overcomes the odds and come through for his legions of adoring fans?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Probably, fuck you seabs.

I blame Ryan for this whole situation tbh.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said you were really good at FIFA and you told him you'd be down. Don't disappoint us now seabs, we got our hopes up and everything. :please:

I'm actually being serious here, I have no recollection of being told this was happening and that I'm involved.....

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I'm actually being serious here, I have no recollection of being told this was happening and that I'm involved.....
You're obviously lying bro, Crayo was adamant you'd be willing to play, in fact, he said that you were demanding first game. Apparently you're really good at FIFA. In division 1 and everything. At least, according to Crayo.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
OK the last part is true but I really don't recall the rest.
He was adamant dude, he said that you'd even insisted on making the league yourself, and it took hours to persuade you otherwise, apparently you'd been boasting about how good at FIFA you were and how you got it on the first day. It seemed way too realistic to be a lie.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I told you to get FIFA and you said OK. You've been pretending you might get FIFA for a while. Soooooo just get it and play with us :adr:

Status
Not open for further replies.