WWEForums NFL Fantasy League thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Farooq... man, I underrated your team. Freaking unconcious performance by El Centro Damnation tonight.

:damn:

Looks like Lack's Dream Team will dominate the league.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
Farooq... man, I underrated your team. Freaking unconcious performance by El Centro Damnation tonight.

:damn:

Looks like Lack's Dream Team will dominate the league.

Is my team really that good?, a week before the season kicked off I was like "meh"

Snowman1

Reaction score
Lacky said:
Is my team really that good?, a week before the season kicked off I was like "meh"

We're the only undefeateds, and Farooq is kicking my ass. You're up on Seabs 60-16 and should be able to expand on that lead.
That'll put you at 3-0 and leading the league in scoring... can't do any better than that.

Plus several of us mentioned that your team could challenge for the league title. Since Peterson's healthy there's no real holes in that starting lineup and a ton of superstars, no reason you can't dominate.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
We're the only undefeateds, and Farooq is kicking my ass. You're up on Seabs 60-16 and should be able to expand on that lead.

Plus several of us mentioned that your team could challenge for the league title. Since Peterson's healthy there's no real holes in that starting lineup and a ton of superstars, no reason you can't dominate.

Damn, well that's good to know. I haven't kept up with NFL for past week or so, just downloaded the app onto my phone, so I can keep up with all the latest news. :eek:tunga:

Snowman1

Reaction score
^It's amazing how often something like this happens, when all of us "dialed-in" people lose to guys who don't follow football that much. It's all luck.

But yeah, looks like we're facing off this week. Yay.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I'm looking at dropping Greg Little. I know we're all versing each other but do you guys think that would be a good call?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I have a no Browns policy on all of my fantasy teams.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone got anyone to trade? Just need to know who's available. Before I add anyone into my team.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Highly doubt anyone really wants Little, the guy's on the verge of being benched in Cleveland.

Cleveland.

Edit: Little's been benched, and Massaquoi's hurt. So, Cleveland's coming into M&T Bank Stadium with their top-three receivers being Josh Gordon and Jordan Norwood will start at WR with Jordan Cameron at TE. Dolph's, where does that rank on your all-time bad recieving corps list?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lacky said:
Anyone got anyone to trade? Just need to know who's available. Before I add anyone into my team.

Aaron Rodgers lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea, everybody seems content with their QBs. Guess I'll start Rodgers this week since he is playing the worst D in the league