WWEForums Fifa 13 ProClub? New members welcome!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Just an idea, after tonight playing a couple of games with Crayo and R'Albin, I thought maybe we could start an official WWEForums ProClub? I could maybe set it up if people wanted, but we would just play games whenever enough people are available, the problem is I'm not sure enough people on here play Fifa but just let me know if any of you would wanna join, it's just an idea but I thought maybe it could be a right laugh, no worries if you don't fancy it. :obama:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
RE: WWEForums Fifa 13 ProClub?

I've been wanting to do this for a while now, would be so funny. I would even get a mic for it lol. One condition is I wouldn't join a team called 'WWEforums official', my mates would rip the piss lmao.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

R'Albin said:
I've been wanting to do this for a while now, would be so funny. I would even get a mic for it lol. One condition is I wouldn't join a team called 'WWEforums official', my mates would rip the piss lmao.

Yeah lmao I was thinking about the name as well, we'd just name it ColeMiner FC, but yeah I'm gonna get a new mic soon and I agree it would be f****** hilarious.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

ColeMiner said:
Yeah lmao I was thinking about the name as well, we'd just name it Dickhead FC, but yeah I'm gonna get a new mic soon and I agree it would be f****** hilarious.

Not sure about the name -_- But yeah it would be, Xanth I'm sure would be game as he suggested it. Anyone else reading this is free to join even if they aren't a regular.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

R'Albin said:
I'm a cock.

Well, yeah but it has nothing to do with the thread. Yeah of course new members are welcome, even if they are self proclaimed "cocks" like yourself, it's always better with more members.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm going to get the game to rape you all on it, remember this, I don't lube :pipebomb:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Great, well Xanth will obviously join as well then so, so far so good, shall I set it up tomorrow or does someone else want to?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Fair enough, I'll just promote everyone in the club to manager so it isn't only me that can accept/kick other players although I doubt we'll do the latter tbh.