WWEF President 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I know this year is going to be a shite fest in terms of politics so I thought this might be a fun way to counteract the seriousness and have some fun on the forum. What is this thread about? I am not entirely sure yet. I am thinking we can just have a laugh and some of you can "run for president" but the theme will take place around the forum. Would anyone be interested in something like this?

It isn't meant to be serious but rather a fun distraction from the real world.

----------------------

wwefp.png

WWEF President 2020 Campaign Runners:

@Jacob Fox
@Doxo
@The "New" Beavie
@Jeffry Fucking Mason
@Senhor Perfect

Last edited:

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Vote Doxo 2020

I hereby promise that I will build a firewall, and it will be a big and beautiful firewall. This firewall will keep out all the shit posters, and I'll make them pay for it! The WWEF has been slow as of late, but with me in command we will make the Forums great again!

I also nominate the beaver as my VP. Not @The "New" Beavie , a literal beaver. I've named them Barrel

Anyone who votes for me gets a free moist nephew

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Vote Doxo 2020

I hereby promise that I will build a firewall, and it will be a big and beautiful firewall. This firewall will keep out all the shit posters, and I'll make them pay for it! The WWEF has been slow as of late, but with me in command we will make the Forums great again!

I also nominate the beaver as my VP. Not @The "New" Beavie , a literal beaver. I've named them Barrel

Anyone who votes for me gets a free moist nephew
I wanted to rate this winner and funny. This is great LOL!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I mean, who here is a half a semester away from completing a degree in Political Science and has worked on a campaign team before? I think the answer is clear.

Beavie for President, which I will quickly rename to PM.

My platform is:
Creating a hug rating
A tax system for forum cash, and using the fictional currency to fund a cat gif
Declaring the Beaver the forum's national animal.
Banning the words "incel, smark, and neckbeard"

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
*shoots the door down*

"Vote for me. And I'll make every Thursday "Wacky Nickname Thursday" because that's what the people want. "

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
From Captain America in Amazing Spider-Man vol. 1 #537 during the first marvel civil war. With some editing of course.

“I was just a kid…A million years ago, it seems sometimes. Maybe 5 years ago when I joined. I was reading Mark Twain.

And he wrote something that struck me right down to my core…something so powerful, so true, that it changed my life. I memorized it so I could repeat it to myself, over and over across the years. He wrote –‘In a republic, who is the forum?

Is it the admins which are for the moment in the saddle? Why, the admins are merely a temporary servant: it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a dedicated member and who isn’t. It’s function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Who, then is the forum? Is it the news bot? Is it the site host? Why, these are mere parts of the country, not the whole of it, they have not command, they have only their little share in the command.

In a monarchy, the king and his family are the country: In a republic it is the common voice of the people each of you, for themself, by themself and on their own responsibility, must speak.

It is a solemn and weighty responsibility, and not lightly to be flung aside at the bullying of site hosts, news bots, admins, or the empty catchphrases of moderators.

Each must for themself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, and which course is patriotic and which isn’t. You cannot shirk this and be a man.

To decide it against your convictions is to be an unqualified and inexcusable traitor, both to yourself and to your forum, let men label you as they may.

If you alone of all the forum shall decide one way, and that way be the right way according to your convictions of the right, you have your duty by yourself and by your country. Hold up your head. You have nothing to be ashamed of’.

Doesn’t matter what the news bots say. Doesn’t matter what the admins or the trolls say. Doesn’t matter if the whole forum decides that something wrong is something right.

This forum was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.

When the trolls and the admins and the whole forum tells you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole forum–

–No you move.”

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Vote Seth 2020. Why? Because of memes.

But I also have memes, specfically Wholesome and respectful memes on my platform. WE WILL LET MEMES BRING US TOGETHER! NOT DIVIDE US!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
But I also have memes, specfically Wholesome and respectful memes on my platform. WE WILL LET MEMES BRING US TOGETHER! NOT DIVIDE US!
Yes, but you are Beaver and I am The King of Memes, so therefore I have access to Dank memes, Edgy Memes, Good Memes, and everything else in between.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yes, but you are Beaver and I am The King of Memes, so therefore I have access to Dank memes, Edgy Memes, Good Memes, and everything else in between.

But they will TEAR US APART! THE SITE WILL UNITE! :why:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley