WWEF Presents: Movie Night!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

First Movie Pick For Week One

• The Godfather

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fight Club

• Pulp Fiction

• Inception

• Whiplash

• Django Unchained

• Taxi Driver

• Friday The 13th (First Movie)

• Shutter Island

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
movie_night_image.jpg

Welcome to movie night! This is the place to watch movies of all kinds with fellow forum members using the live chat option. We will host one movie night each week on Saturday with a movie that was voted for us to watch from the week before. I will pick different genres each week to pick from, and overall that is the most fair way to get different movies. It is up to you how you watch the movie live with fellow members (Netflix, Hulu, Plex, streaming online and many other sources.) We will do a count down in the chat from 10 to 1 and we all click play at the same time. Discussion will go on as the movie plays with the live chat option on this forum, and we will also give our opinions on the movies.

Last edited:

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm down if I'm available

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Interesting concept.

Put me down as a maybe...

Reactions: M Kells

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
If im around when you do it you can count me in. Is this for wrestling movies or just all different types movies?

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
If im around when you do it you can count me in. Is this for wrestling movies or just all different types movies?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
All movies. We'll hold votes each week. I'll post the first list of movies tomorrow and then we can host the movie night the week after on Saturday.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
That's 6 people it seems. It will grow if we keep it going and don't fail with the weeks. Might as well put some movies up for voting and we can begin tomorrow? Maybe? If not then we can start the first one the week after. I'm going to add some good movies from different genres to make it more fair and then we can go with specific genres with the weeks forward.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
So how will this work anyway? Are these all on Netflix or is there like a site we can watch them together for free on?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
So how will this work anyway? Are these all on Netflix or is there like a site we can watch them together for free on?
I was thinking people would find their sources. Netflix is a good option, but people can also use streaming sites of their choice.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking people would find their sources. Netflix is a good option, but people can also use streaming sites of their choice.
As for that I can recommend places as well.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Are we going to be able to sync up with each other though or do we all just watch it and discus it afterward

Status
Not open for further replies.