• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWEF Meme of the Year [VOTING]

What is the forum meme of the year?

• Haven A Larf - ownly haven a larf at ur expens.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dishwashing Liquid - Grievous' response to dirty dishes.

• Jacedge/Edcobs - A perverted sexual romance for the ages.

• Kasumi Gets Nood - Don't ever go to this guy's house.

• It's Raining Red - When it rains, Red pours.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solid Snake

Champion
giphy.gif

Vote for your WWEF meme of the year!
** Choose your top THREE**
( ( ( ( ( The poll will close automatically in 18 days.) ) ) ) )

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
The fact that Seth didn't vote for his own Lord and savior. Smh.

If Russo was up there, I would have voted for him.
Well Russo isn't a meme, but yes I agree, would've definitely have voted for him over myself. Although we are two of his biggest disciples, so a vote for us is almost as good as a vote for Lord Russo.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
As much as I like where the standings currently are (with myself and Reag on top where we belong), I feel like a lot of these separate categories are kinda redundant and could have been just combined into one? Like, 3 of these options are just based on lissa. Scrotum cat and Beerus are the same thing. Could've narrowed down the options a bit. But oh well, too late now. Guess we're gonna win. It's just a shame when we'll have to share the honor with Sssssseth and Sssssssnake when we're the ones who have done all the hard work ?