WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
why my click to play not working, why you tease me

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Unless demaryius has the game of his life and I get a couple of pick sixes from the Cincy D looks like it's over for me. Probably deserve it since my fucking QB scored under ten points. :facepalm:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Congrats Bill on winning the consolation championship!

Unless, of course, Cincy whips up on Denver and shuts down CJ.. if that happens then I win. I doubt it will though.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wow, not only will this break my streak of 4th place finishes with this random team, watching the Ravens WRECK Big Ben decided the league championship. That means a happy Frosty (despite it being like 80 fucking degrees outside)

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so thanks for the season all, was fun as always, just had a look back atb the draft picks and wow so many busts in the first couple of rounds (including injuries on that)

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So as i am bored, just gonna do the top 3 scorers by position and where we drafted (or not) them, as a random research shit thing (and who maybe let them go)

So QBS

Brady Rnd 4. pick 39 - Stronger together
Newton Rnd 10, pick 94 - The Brits are coming
Bortles Looks like undrafted, picked up by My Boy Zack Ertz

RBS

Devonta Freeman Rnd 15, pick 146 - Aids The Jock and then picked off WW by Antonio Brown Lives Matters
Adrian Peterson Rnd 1, Pick 2 - Stroger Together
Deangelo Williams Rnd, Pick 147 - The Brits are Coming and then picked off ww by Stronger Together

WRS

Julio Jones Rnd 2, Pick 15 - Aids The Jock
Antonio Brown Rnd 1, Pick 4, Senhor Perfect
Odell Beckham Rnd 1, Pick 10 - Danielson is God

TE

Gronk Rnd 1, Pick8, Snowman
Jordan Reed Undrafted, picked uo and dropped and repicked up The Brits are Coming
Greg Olsen Rnd 6, pick 59 Stroger Together

Cnat be fucked with d's and shit, but looking at that it's kinda cray how bad our draft was in comparison to top scorers, only for wrs do we look good

Reactions: Snowman1 and Vice

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So as i am bored, just gonna do the top 3 scorers by position and where we drafted (or not) them, as a random research shit thing (and who maybe let them go)

So QBS

Brady Rnd 4. pick 39 - Stronger together
Newton Rnd 10, pick 94 - The Brits are coming
Bortles Looks like undrafted, picked up by My Boy Zack Ertz

RBS

Devonta Freeman Rnd 15, pick 146 - Aids The Jock and then picked off WW by Antonio Brown Lives Matters
Adrian Peterson Rnd 1, Pick 2 - Stroger Together
Deangelo Williams Rnd, Pick 147 - The Brits are Coming and then picked off ww by Stronger Together

WRS

Julio Jones Rnd 2, Pick 15 - Aids The Jock
Antonio Brown Rnd 1, Pick 4, Senhor Perfect
Odell Beckham Rnd 1, Pick 10 - Danielson is God

TE

Gronk Rnd 1, Pick8, Snowman
Jordan Reed Undrafted, picked uo and dropped and repicked up The Brits are Coming
Greg Olsen Rnd 6, pick 59 Stroger Together

Cnat be fucked with d's and shit, but looking at that it's kinda cray how bad our draft was in comparison to top scorers, only for wrs do we look good

Way to inflate Kevin's ego :haha: Good year, y'all!

Don't know about histories, but
Cardinals D: GN82
Broncos D: TNH
Chiefs D: Vice

Can't believe how high Lamar Miller was. Talk about being the WOAT top 5 RB.

Last edited: