WWE Writing The Miz Out Of Storylines This Monday Night?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
We first reported earlier this week that Paige and The Miz will start filming for WWE Studios' Santa's Little Helper this month, which will release this Holiday season on Digital HD, Blu-ray and DVD. Both stars will be missing TV while filming the movie, and Paige was written out of storylines this past Monday.

As noted earlier, WWE announced that The Miz will face Damien Mizdow on RAW this Monday night with the winner keeping the "Miz" likeness. The match this Monday will write Miz off of television while he films the movie.

Source

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not that I'm gonna miss The Miz or anything while he's gone, but why not just pull the plug on WWE Studios already? Why do they keep pulling people from their roles on television to film these crappy movies? I get that Vince has a burning desire to become successful in an aspect of the entertainment industry that's actually accepted by the mainstream (i.e. Hollywood), but every time I hear about WWE Studios, it always seems to be about how it's losing money, and plus they just end up burying most of their movies on the show anyway.

And what kind of feud resolution is it when you wanna claim rights to the likeness of the guy whom you hate and who treated you as a subordinate for so long?

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
So basically what this is saying is that it makes no sense at all for Miz to win the match

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well that spoilers for me who's winning the match on Raw, I thought The Miz was gonna win actually.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I thought the final settlement 'tween these two would be The Miz being forced to be Mizdow's manservant, as Lock had pointed out in another thread.
But, oh well... Perhaps they could be saving it for Payback or MITB.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Miz will win and be like " See Damien I am the true A-Lister! and now I'm going to go film a movie" and then Damien will prlly have some time off as well and attack Miz when he returns.