• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania XXX Preview and Live Discussion - April 6th, 2014

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Um...best 'Mania EVER!!!

YES! YES!!! YES!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I honestly can't believe I'd ever say it, but this is the legit best WrestleMania of all time!!! It's just magical.

I hope this finally convinces you to give 2014 WWE A chance. It's so good right now.

Kross Rhodes

WWE seriously came to play for their first WWE PPV on the WWE Network. They can't slouch on Extreme Rules.

Swinny

Bryan did it! Awesome moment for him... just unfortunate it's never going to be THE moment of this WrestleMania.

Sabretooth

Well what can I say. I'm still angry as fuck over the streak ending and I'm definitely going to hold true to my opinion that this was wrong. However, it was an epic moment nonetheless. I'm glad Daniel Bryan shut the authority up. Good booking there.

Kross Rhodes

Bryan did it! Awesome moment for him... just unfortunate it's never going to be THE moment of this WrestleMania.

This was a WrestleMania too big for one moment. Both the streak and Daniel Bryan winning the WWE Championship will make this show.