• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania XXX Preview and Live Discussion - April 6th, 2014

Drew

Bryan better not lose.

Btw while this has been a good mania, it hasn't been great. Not one top of the line match. Cena/bray was probably the best march of the night.

That says something.

I am glad Undertaker lost. He needed to. He is too fucking old. Was Brock the correct choice? Maybe not...but better him than the retired. Brock has many years left in him and Undertaker has been through it all. By getting pissed off you are disgracing the Undertakers legacy, you should realize that this was more than likely UNDERTAKERS call. If you are a fan of him, respect the mans decision and let him Rest in Peace.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Bryan better not lose.

Btw while this has been a good mania, it hasn't been great. Not one top of the line match. Cena/bray was probably the best march of the night.

That says something.

Triple H and Daniel Bryan was fantastic. I'll give Sabretooth props for calling that. Not that I was the one who disagreed.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I am glad Undertaker lost. He needed to. He is too fucking old. Was Brock the correct choice? Maybe not...but better him than the retired. Brock has many years left in him and Undertaker has been through it all. By getting pissed off you are disgracing the Undertakers legacy, you should realize that this was more than likely UNDERTAKERS call. If you are a fan of him, respect the mans decision and let him Rest in Peace.

Everything this man just said.

I am willing to bet Undertaker made this call in the ring. Honestly, look at how confused the referee was and how they stopped Brock's music and waited until the ref confirmed with the announcer. I think Undertaker called an audible and told the referee to count the three. He was done and didn't want to come back for another show. Let him ride into the sunset and admire what he did for you.

Drew

Umm. I'm not liking what this ending is starting to look like.

It's 5-1 right now and a screwy finish upcoming for sure.