WWE Wrestlemania XXX: Possible Fatal 4-Way Main Event?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThunderdUp35

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.nba.com
On Monday Night Raw, the WWE Universe learned that Triple H would contend for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 30, if he defeats Daniel Bryan earlier in the night. If Bryan defeats Triple H, then Bryan himself will compete for the title in a triple threat match against Batista and Randy Orton. No stipulation has been named for the bout between HHH and Bryan, but one could be implemented soon.
If the match turns out to be an ordinary singles bout, then that leaves the door open for either wrestler to be disqualified. While no one usually wants to see such an outcome at Wrestlemania, I believe a disqualification could lead to an even better main event that night. If the bout ends with no clear winner, then both Triple H and Bryan should join the championship match, making it a Fatal 4-Way bout.
Each wrestler in the match has had their issues over the past couple of months. It provides each man with the perfect opportunity to take care of business for the last time. There would be no room left for excuses, as the best man would win and become the face of the WWE. Fans worldwide believe the Triple H has no chance to win his match against Bryan, making the outcome of their match all too predictable.
If the WWE goes with a disqualification, leading to a four man main event, it would surprise many people in a positive way. I am personally not a fan of Bryan winning the cmpionship at the biggest show of the year, but he would prove himself to be worthy if he can come out on top against three of the biggest names in the business on the same night, in the same ring, and at the same time.

Read more at http://www.rantsports.com/pro-wrestl...2xiv7yX57B5.99

95551d87fb64b5ebc3c99cb4ed1d84c5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Website
www.spreaker.com
OR... even if DB defeats Triple H and goes on to the triple threat, Triple H being Triple H could just throw himself into the triple threat as added insurance that DB won't win the title. Then when DB does win it, it just makes the victory that much more satisfying because it would ultimately be a 3-on-1 handicap.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Another bs article. But a Fatal 4 Way Match I wouldn't mind. As long as DB wins.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I doubt it. What I do see is Triple H interfering at the end of the triple threat, perhaps even coming out with a microphone and demanding that Orton and Batista stop fighting each other and start working together on destroying Daniel Bryan instead. Either way, expect Bryan to pull through and become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion regardless.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
and, Brian, you spelt championship wrong in your article.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You'll see Vince within the next couple of weeks. The Authority storyline is at it's end guys. Triple H and Steph have a lot to do beyond the scenes, and while I love seeing them on screen it's almost time for them to disappear for awhile. HHH will lose to Bryan and Vince will remove him from his position on screen. Sorry to break the bad news to some of you.

Reactions: Farooq

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
You'll see Vince within the next couple of weeks. The Authority storyline is at it's end guys. Triple H and Steph have a lot to do beyond the scenes, and while I love seeing them on screen it's almost time for them to disappear for awhile. HHH will lose to Bryan and Vince will remove him from his position on screen. Sorry to break the bad news to some of you.

There's talks of the "power struggle" storyline between Vince and Triple H that was originally scheduled for Wrestlemania XXX to occur in the Summer instead. If that happens, I could see Triple H and Steph remaining as the on-screen authority of the show for the next 3-4 months and spend the entire time trying to grapple the championship from Bryan's hands, the same way Vince attempted to do with Austin back in '98/'99. If The Authority let things get too personal (which they already have) and they start to get too out of control and start making bad on-screen business decisions all around, this could eventually be what brings Vince back in the summer. It'd be great too if when McMahon comes back, he even tells Triple H one of the reasons he won't allow this to continue is because he's been through this before (with Austin, and to a lesser extent, other superstars) and looking back, he realizes that it's never good business to let things get too personal with your own superstars.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:yay: Good News Danny

ThunderdUp35

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.nba.com
Professional journalism is an amazing factor in your career! Better yet, professionalism in general.
Lol I bet I have had more pussy than every member of this forum combined ! You guys have no idea how much of a laugh me and my friends get out of pissing you off and making you guys seem to lame.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
It's a typo, it comes with the territory, I will stick to being a writer, you stick to being a loser .
Sure thing, but just remember that you're supposed to be a journalist yet you send me poor attempts of provocative stuff. Remember this?

7BKqL.jpg

ThunderdUp35

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.nba.com
Sure thing, but just remember that you're supposed to be a journalist yet you send me poor attempts of provocative stuff. Remember this?

7BKqL.jpg
You're not making a point? you're failing at everything here. I'm doing a great job with every website I work with and thats the truth, so whatever you say to me about my writing is hatred and it doesn't matter.