• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 33 Viewing Party

Drew

Yeah don't know why they would fake a knee injury and take her away for 4+ weeks unless they had too.

Really wasn't a big storyline

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Yeah don't know why they would fake a knee injury and take her away for 4+ weeks unless they had too.

Really wasn't a big storyline
because they didn't know that SD pop she got was big and they wanted her to get the title back in her home town with the sympathy that she had to give the title up

Drew

because they didn't know that SD pop she got was big and they wanted her to get the title back in her home town with the sympathy that she had to give the title up

Could be. Maybe she just healed quicker than they thought, or the diagnosis was worse than they feared is more likely imo.

Drew

Dvr and fast forward man. That's what I do most week. Just so I know what the story is. I skip most actual matches.