• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 31 Preview + Live Discussion: March 29, 2015

Swinny

Yeah a mixed match for next year or tonight I like it

Destroying Sith with my Kindle Fire on Tapatalk

That's what it seems like they're heading towards, but I really can't see Dana letting Ronda have a match in the WWE while she's under contract with the UFC, just can't see it.

Judo throws Triple H on her ass!

Maybe I'm wrong 'cause bitch is getting physically!

Drew

Could definitely see groundwork for next year.

I'm pretty sure we'll have Stone Cold and maybe Takers last match too.

I'll be there. Dallas is my mother freaking home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
In this EXACT scenario I find no faults. I could even prefer it --

However, what are the chances Brock Lesnar is still the champion by 32? I mean is that possible in 2016?

I mean, that would be huge if we had a WrestleMania main event rematch and Reigns was finally able to dethrone the unbeaten Beast incarnate.

Eh, armchair booking at its best. Hard to imagine Brock holding the belt for another full year but it would be impossible to deny that whoever beat him at 32 would essentially be getting the biggest rub ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Only thing I do know is either Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns should win tonight. One or the other is all I ask.