• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 29 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Never said it was a bad thing. Just wasn't such a great show but I was stating the fact that nearly the whole show was predictable.

It was predictable. That is how I got so many right in the predictions contest. I went with what I felt they were going to do not what I wanted to see. It was a decent show non the less. Better than last years the only match that I remember liking last year was Taker/HHH. So this one has a leg up on that one.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Oh that's real nice. Wrestling is always predictable.

Never said it was a bad thing. Just wasn't such a great show but I was stating the fact that nearly the whole show was predictable.
When the show has become predictable year after year it kinda does turn into a bad thing.

It's gotten to the point where I no longer care when it's WrestleMania season.

I will say for the most part I enjoyed this year's event more than the last few years. It was a good time here with everyone in the LD.

The Viper

I will say for the most part I enjoyed this year's event more than the last few years. It was a good time here with everyone in the LD.

That's funny because I actually enjoyed last years a lot more than 29. This show felt so rushed and odd. No opening pyro, no America The Beautiful, no backstage segments. Didn't really get me all that excited.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That's funny because I actually enjoyed last years a lot more than 29. This show felt so rushed and odd. No opening pyro, no America The Beautiful, no backstage segments. Didn't really get me all that excited.
Booking was a little rushed but I felt Punk/Undertaker and Brock/HHH was way more fun than anything last year.