WWE WrestleMania 29 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Lesnar/HHH is not confirmed. So stop saying it. Personally, I would like to see Rock retain but I know that is not gonna happen..

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Lol Del Rio is insanely over if you watched you would m ow that. Why do you insist on making statements even though you admit you haven't been watching?
I'm just trying to participate in discussions that I haven't been recently, I want to help the forum in anyway I can.

The Viper

Reaction score
I'm just trying to participate in discussions that I haven't been recently, I want to help the forum in anyway I can.

THEN WATCH MORE WRESTLING!!!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'll try, I don't have much time to watch any TV really at home.
I rarely, if ever, watch wrestling on television these days. Normally I just download the shows after reading the recaps. You can also watch pretty much every show on YouTube a day or so after it airs.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I DVR everything then fast forward thru most of it

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I had a joke I wanted to make but Booty would try and warn me though. Even though I'd be playing. :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well it looks the WrestleMania plans are already being screwed around with.

Starr

Reaction score
I honestly am not looking forward to another Lesnar/HHH match if it does happen. The first one was just dreadful, I couldn't bare another one.

The card so far looks nice. Swagger/ADR could be a surprise if booked correctly. Rock/Cena will be good, but nothing special. It's worth a watch. I'll be sure to watch WM, that's for sure.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I honestly am not looking forward to another Lesnar/HHH match if it does happen. The first one was just dreadful, I couldn't bare another one.

The card so far looks nice. Swagger/ADR could be a surprise if booked correctly. Rock/Cena will be good, but nothing special. It's worth a watch. I'll be sure to watch WM, that's for sure.

Dreadful eh? It wasn't great but not dreadful. Lesnar breaking Hunter's arm was fun to watch. Besides people perform better at WrestleMania.

Starr

Reaction score
I'll give you that. They do seem to go all out more on Mania. I wouldn't mind watching a rematch, it just wouldn't be my top match. TBH

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Well it looks the WrestleMania plans are already being screwed around with.

At least it looks like Taker will be competing this year after all.

The show will look a lot clearer after Raw I reckon. Normally it's the Raw after EC where the big announcements are made but that doesn't look to be the case this year.

Not particularly enthused about Lesnar/HHH either as I think we can already predict the result, but I guess since it drew so well at Summerslam that's a good enough reason to go for round two. Besides, if it's No Holds Barred or something, it should immediately be better as Trips excels in that environment.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
At least it looks like Taker will be competing this year after all.

The show will look a lot clearer after Raw I reckon. Normally it's the Raw after EC where the big announcements are made but that doesn't look to be the case this year.

Not particularly enthused about Lesnar/HHH either as I think we can already predict the result, but I guess since it drew so well at Summerslam that's a good enough reason to go for round two. Besides, if it's No Holds Barred or something, it should immediately be better as Trips excels in that environment.

It was No Holds Barred at Summerslam.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well another Raw has come and gone. It looks like Triple H "the ass kicker" is back. Cena is facing Rock and Swagger's push is not diminished.

I wonder how the rest of the card will play out