WWE WrestleMania 27: Snooki, Trish And John Morrison Vs. Dolph Ziggler And LayCool

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
The following is from our live coverage of WWE WrestleMania XXVII. To access our full coverage, click here. For quick notes during each match, follow us on Twitter by clicking here.
Vickie Guerrero comes out an introduces her "best friends", Laycool and Dolph Ziggler. John Morrison comes out first for his team. Trish came out next, and Snooki was out last.

6-person mixed tag team match
Snooki, Trish Stratus and John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler and LayCool

A fight broke out with the ladies, and Morrison slapped Ziggler. McCool wanted to start the match with Trish and shoved Layla. Trish started off strong, but McCool was able to turn the tide. She went for the Styles clash but Trish reversed with a face buster. McCool went to the top and they started trading punches on the top rope before crashing to the floor outside of the ring. Back in the ring, Trish hit McCool with the "chick kick", but Ziggler broke up the count and threw Ziggler outside of the ring. Morrison hit Starship pain outside of the ring. Snooki tagged in to a chorus of boos. She hit a handspring elbow (I can't believe I just typed that) and then a splash on McCool to get the pin. Morrison, Ziggler and Layla never tagged into the match.

Snooki, Trish Stratus and John Morrison defeated Dolph Ziggler and LayCool after Snooki pinned Michelle McCool.