WWE Wrestlemania 24 And Beyond

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kennedy

Reaction score
Backstory:

After a classic Wrestlemania we have the fall out when Umaga picked up a neck injury from his match with Batista! And Ric Flair left the WWE!

The results remain the same.
RAW Preview:

After the Age Of Orton continued last night! Randy Orton will have a Number 1 Contenders Elimination Match at his viewing! Which will involve such people as Cena HHH JBL Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho!

Also Cody Rhodes will team with Hardcore Holly and defend the gold against Paul London and Brian Kendrick!

And earlier announced on WWE Mobile Randy Orton will go up against Mr Kennedy!

ECW Preview:

After Kane was crowned new ECW Champion he will defend that same title against Mark Henry who was the runner up in that Battle Royal on the Wrestlemania Pre Show!

And Chavo Guerreo meets CM Punk Mr Money in The Bank! Can Chavo get back to winning ways or will Mr MITB! Keep his winning ways?

Also a special appreance by John Cena will happen as he will go against The Miz while John Morrison is in hospital from the MITB match! Also John Cena has an announcment to make!

All of this will happen on Sci Fi!

Smackdown Preview:

After The Undertaker took the crown away from Edge to retain his Unbeaten Record! Tonight he will be challenged by Edge! For the World Heavyweight title!

And also MVP will be in action against CM Punk!

Matt Hardy will have his chance for a small bit of revenge on MVP because if Hardy wins at Backlash he will meet the US Champion! But to do that he has to beat none other than Jamie Noble!

And Batista will be in action when he proposes a rematch against Umaga!

There are the amazing three shows!
Shows here is the card for the house shows!

RAW House Show

John Cena defeated JBL at 12:45

In a physical match as these two are looking ot get back into a program but they have'nt got the best chemistry but time will tell if they can improve.

Randy Orton defeated Chris Jericho WWE Championship 15:48

A decent match but very average Orton and Jericho have okay chemsitry

Triple H Drew MR Kennedy 24:56

These two want a program with eachother and proved they can make a great match.

HBK defeats Santino Marella 8:34

A nice little match they were testing HBK's knee injury to see how bad it really was.

Womens Championship Beth Phoniex retains Mikie James 10:56

A very good womens match

Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly defeats London and Kendrick non title

These teams work very well together.

Plus a couple of House

CT Styles

Colors, Text Techniques, GFX? Doesn't look amazing either.

Beer

I'm afriad i have to agree. Opening posts are ment to be colourful well set out and excitng. It is probs the most important post in your BTB as it is the thing that draws readers in and makes them want to check out ur BTB. If i was you i would check some other BTB's out so you know what kind of thing is expected in the opeining post. But, with all that out of the way i would ust like to say Good Luck!

Kennedy

Reaction score
I would like to ask for a BTB partner that could do my shows whilst I am gone.

Who could do all three shows when im gone.

And I man which could do Smackdown full time! And who could always be on call when needed.

Kennedy

Reaction score
WWE Raw

WWE RAW LIVE!

There is a Wrestlemania 24 Highlight is shown focusing on The WWE Title match!

Burn In My Light hits to heat as the crowd start a YOU SCREWED THE GAME! Chant starts up! It doesn’t really harm the WWE Champion who has that gold slung over his shoulder with a big smirk upon his face as he walks out in jeans and a Black Skin tight shirt!

Orton: SHUT UP!

More heat for the champ!

Orton: I did not screw Triple H! I was resourceful last night! No screwing involved!

More boos and a Triple H chant starts up which allows a smirk from Orton

Orton: I have no worries about HHH because I know he is backstage preparing for tonights main event! When he has to go through John Cena! JBL! Chris Jericho! And Shawn Michaels! There is NO WAY! He will survive them and you know it is true! Know John Cena last night he got owned like the bitch he really is! And tonight he told William Regal that he is busy filming his movie 12 Rounds! So he may be late in for tonight’s show!

My Time is Now interrupts Orton to a massive pop! As Cena walks out in his usual ring attire

Cena: Randy Randy! You ruined my big announcement for ECW tomorrow night! But what am I gonna do! Well I’ll tell you tonight in the main event I will fight my way into the Backlash!

Orton: Well tonight Cena I will leave a message to you and everyone else in that locker room when I kick Mr Kennedy’s ass live TONIGHT!

Then Turn Up The Tremble hits to a decent pop! As Kennedy walks out dressed to compete!

Kennedy: Orton if your ready to compete how about we get it on know!

Orton: Can’t you see Im not dressed to compete!

Kennedy: Yeah I can! Wait what are those Jeans? Armani?

Orton: No actually they are tailor ma...

Kennedy levels Orton with a right hand before he can answer! As he gets the WWE Title but Cena snatches it away from him! Kennedy and Cena have a stare off and Kennedy then gets turned around by Orton and Randy starts choking Kennedy with his shirt but then a referee pulls Orton off! Who then calls for the bell!

Match 1: Randy Orton WWE Champion Versus Mr Kennedy Normal Match

The bell rings And Orton continues his assault on the Loudmouth Kennedy who is still down after being choked out by Orton! Randy then starts to stomp on Kennedy! Can Kennedy keep up with the highest division in the WWE? Kennedy after being on the down for the early part of the match he comes back with a few punches to Orton but Randy then delivers a headbutt which takes Kennedy back to the ground! Orton then takes a couple of steps back and sizes Mr Kennedy up for that punt which helped him retain the WWE Title last night! He goes for it but he misses and Orton kicks the air and then a roll up by Kennedy! 1..2..3NO! Orton kicks out! Randy jumps up and stares off with Kennedy who slaps Orton that angers Orton who gets pissed off and goes to hit him with a massive right hand but Kennedy ducks he then kicks him in the gut and delivers a big punch to the back off Kennedy’s head! Then a punch to the gut to Orton and then a DDT! Kennedy then pulls Orton up by his hair and then delivers a thunderous Mic Check!!!!!!!!! A Cover 1..2..Then William Regal pulls the referee out of the ring and throws him into the steel steps as Kennedy comes to confront Regal! Regal nails Kennedy with a shot from the Brass Knucks to loud boos!

Winner: Mr Kennedy Via Disqualification

Regal: Mr Kennedy it is about time you learnt some respect to ME! The General Manager!
COMMERCIAL BREAK

JR: Just before the break Mr Kennedy came a second away from winning against our WWE Champion! But then William Regal came out and cost him big time!

King: But in action next is Carlito when he is in action right now!

I SPIT IN THE FACE! Plays to a mixed reaction as Carlito walks out with a shirt saying SPIT OR SWALLOW!

And Colt Cabanna is already in the ring

Match 2: Carlito Caribbean Cool Versus Colt Cabanna

Colt goes right onto the attack delivering a couple of shots onto Carlito and backs the South Par into the corner! Only to be then levelled with a massive clothesline by the Cool one Carlito, And a pin early on 1..2.NO! A kick out from Cabanna Carlito wanting to finish this match off early! But Colt has other ideas as he delivers a big right hand which shakes Carlito! Who then goes for a dropkick only for Cabanna to slide out the way as Carlito lands to the floor! Now Colt delivers heavy stomps onto the body! Cabanna then lifts Carlito up for a body slam but then Carlito jumps off the back and delivers a Back Stabber!! A pin 1..2..3!!!!!!!!!

Winner: Via Pinfall Carlito Caribbean Cool!

Carlito grabs a mic!

Carlito: Next Week on Raw! I have a match which could get my career back on track! When me the coolest kid in the WWE! Meets Santino Marella and the winner will have a Title Match against Jericho in the future! So Santino next week you are mine!

Carlito drops the mic and puts his Spit Or Swallow shirt back on as the crowd applaud Carlito!

JR: Well Next Week Carlito Marella winner meets Jericho for the gold!

REGALS OFFICE:

William Regal is sitting in his office in his Dark Grey suit ready to make an announcement.

Regal: After earlier tonight when I cost Mr Kennedy his match against Randy Orton I would like to make an announcement by saying! In Two Weeks time at Backlash! I have made a match which goes like this Me the General Manager of Raw William Regal versus Mr Kennedy and if Kennedy loses he also loses his contract for RAW!

Kennedy appears!

Kennedy: Wait Regal! Are you telling me that YOU! Don’t have the balls to put YOUR CAREER ON THE LINE! Do you know why Regal because you know you cannot win! And God ain’t going to be saving that Queen! Huh Regal!?

Massive pop and a USA chant starts up!

Regal: Never talk about the Queen again!

Kennedy: Okay fine!....... Just once more please! Well I’m just gonna do it anyway! Next time you see the Queen tell her to suck my apples!

OHHS are heard from the crowd as Kennedy points his finger to the crotch area!!!!

Regal: You know what Kennedy you’re on my career is on the line!!!! NOW GET OUT MY OFFICE!

Kennedy: Bye William!

King: I think Kennedy Just compromised his way a match with Regal at Backlash!

JR: Up next is the Elimination main event!

Time To play The Game hits to a massive pop as the Game walks out from the curtain!

Then Break The Walls Down plays to another massive pop!

Longhorn plays to loud boos as JBL emerges with his trademark hat!

Sexy Boy plays as HBK is seen for the first time since retiring Ric Flair to a 50/50 reaction!

Then My Time Is Now hits to a massive pop as Cena comes out focused on his opponents in the ring!

Match 3: HHH Versus Jericho Versus JBL Versus HBK Versus Cena Elimination Match winner goes to Backlash to have a WWE Title Match:

HHH goes right for JBL and delivers a clothesline to him and then Jericho delivers another clothesline which floors JBL! Which allows HBK to go to the top rope and deliver a Drop Of The Elbow! And then Cena locks on the STFU! Which makes JBL tap out to very quickly!

Elimination 1 John Bradshaw Layfield “JBL†By John Cena

HBK then waits for Cena to get up and nails him with some Sweet Chin Music then HBK is given a Pedigree by HHH and then a school boy from Jericho on the game 1..2..!NO Then both men stare off and then John Cena gets up and joins the stare off! Then HHH delivers a punch to Jericho who gives one to Cena and the Cena gives one to HHH! Then HHH delivers a kick to the gut off Jericho! Chris goes for one on Cena but Cena anticipates it and catches his leg and delivers a leg toss! Then HBK joins the stare off and Cena and HHH look at each other and nod! And HHH kicks him in the gut and Cena delivers an FU! Then Jericho says wait a minute to HHH and Cena as he locks on the walls of Jericho and HBK taps out!!!!

Elimination 2 Shawn Michaels By Chris Jericho

Cena then goes onto Triple H know and Cena delivers a right to the game which shakes up HHH! Who then replies with a right of his own and then a return by Cena and a return by HHH! It goes back and forth but then Jericho delivers a Bull Dog to Triple H! And then Cena launches the Game over the top rope to make a stare off between him and Jericho! And they go into a tie up which Cena gets the early advantage, But then a kick into the gut off Cena takes Cena to the mat as Jericho smiles and then goes to lock on the Walls of Jericho! But Cena struggles and looks like he is going to tap but then makes a desperation crawl to the ropes as Jericho then yanks him off the ropes! And then Cena taps once.............twice..........thr! NO HHH runs in and delivers a knee to the head which busts Jericho’s head! Then a cover 1..2..3! The knee eliminates the Intercontinental Champion!

Elimination 3: Chris Jericho By Triple H

And know there were two! As HHH goes right onto Cena with a couple of shots! But Cena then uses all of his strength and lifts Cena up and Power Bombs him to the mat! And makes the pin! 1..2..NO! HHH just gets the shoulder up. Then Cena lifts HHH up to his feet! And delivers an amazing FU! And a pin 1..2..3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elimination 4: Triple H By JOHN CENA!

Winner And going to face Randy Orton at Backlash John Cena!

Orton walks out in his wrestling attire!

Orton: Well if it isn’t John Cena! The man who I injured to actually get this title! The man who came up short at Wrestlemania! The One trip pony JOHN CENA!

Cena smiles and nods!

Cena: Well Orton you can keep saying that at the top of the ramp but when you grow the Balls to come say that to my face then I will be worrying!

Orton starts walking to the ring!

He then goes for a cheap shot on Cena with the WWE Title but Cena ducks and turns Orton around for an FU!!!!! And gets it and he holds the WWE title over his fallen opponent!!

JR: Up next we have the World Tag Titles on the line!

King: Rhodes and Holly against The Hooliganz!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match 4: Rhodes and Holly (c) Defend against The Hooliganz World Tag Team Championship:

We are about five minutes into this big match as these two teams are enjoying there first ever main event! And Rhodes and Holly look more up for it then there opponents as they have got the lead as Rhodes is the legal man and has got London in a headlock to keep the pace favouring them! But then London squirms out of the headlock and delivers a back drop and makes a momentum tag to Brian Kendrick! Who goes to the top rope! And lands a cross body! Then he runs to the over top rope and delivers a moonsault! And then lacking in ideas then runs into the ropes and delivers a drop kick to Hardcore Holly! And the Veteran falls off the apron! Then Kendrick turns around to a standing drop kick from Rhodes which knocks Kendrick to the floor! Rhodes poses for the crowd but then is turned around by Kendrick who delivers Sliced Bread out of nowhere! And Rhodes looks like he is about to lose his Tag Team gold! As Kendrick crawls into the cover 1..2..3NO! Holly just breaks up the cover and drags Kendrick off of Rhodes and then delivers a clothesline to Kendrick and then London hops in and crossbody’s Holly over the top rope!

JR: What a match we are seeing for the tag team gold!

King: The crowd love the fast paced action in this amazing main event!

Holly and London are out on the floor in pain whilst in the ring Rhodes and Kendrick are both on the floor as the referee starts to count 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8! Kendrick does a similar Shawn Michaels leap to his feet and Rhodes also does the same thing as they both leap at the same time and stare off and the crowd cheer at the athletiscm! Then Rhodes and Kendrick get into a slug fest and after about two hits from Rhodes Kendrick falls to the floor! And Rhodes takes advantage and lifts Kendrick up and delivers a Swinging DDT! But then Paul London tries to get into the ring but Holly stops him and delivers an Alabam Slam to the mat as Rhodes makes a cover on Kendrick 1..2..3!

Winners: And Still World Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly

Holly and Rhodes celebrate a massive main event win and lift there World Titles above there heads! Then out of nowhere Cade and Murdoch deliver Sweet N Sour on Rhodes and then Murdoch lands Hardcore with a Big Boot and they throw London and Kendrick over the top rope!

Regal: Wait you have given me an idea The Redneck Wrecking Crew versus Rhodes and Holly for those Tag Titles at Backlash!!!

As the show goes off air

Backlash Card So Far:

WWE Championship Normal Singles Match

Randy Orton (c) Defends against John Cena

Loser Leaves RAW

Mr Kennedy Versus William Regal

World Tag Team Championship

Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly Defends against Redneck Wrecking Crew

Intercontinental Championship

Chris Jericho Defends against Carlito/Santino Marella

More matches to be announced

Kennedy

Reaction score
Wwe News:

PW Insider

RAW Notes:

WWE managment feel that the World Tag Team Title match went down better than expected! Also Randy Orton is said to have a Long Title reign on his way! Ever since holding that title since No Mercy, WWE are hoping to keep the title on him untill Summer Slam!

John Cena will likely be the man who finishes Randy Orton's Title Reign as John Cena has been working out in the GYM's for hours and he wants the title to promote his new motion picture!

Triple H is likely to stay away from the Title as he looks to get into a program with Shawn Michaels. Over the retirement of Ric Flair

Also Look to see Carlito to get a Big Push! As his attitude has improved and his motivation has made a positive change.

ECW/Smackdown notes

Tonight on ECW the John Cena apperance looks to raise the ratings to the 2.0 mark also the World Title match! Also CM Punk may cash in his Money In The Bank against Undertaker! Or Kane! Unlikely on Raw.

Batista has been out of the title picture lately as they look to put him back into the Title chase at Judgment Day to Summer Slam where he looks to bring the title home at SS!

Beer

Your first show was only one colour which made it very hard to read. Also if that was a full show show it should have been a lot longer. Try and make things look more apealing and try and make things longer. Then, we will go from there.