WWE: Wrestlemania 22 and On...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Hey its the infamous KOM... Lol
Well this BTB is the same as "WWE: Aftermath of Wrestlemania 21".
It's a year advanced.. Yes, I brought it over from some place else...
I will do all the same show's until Summerslam... At Summerslam I will begin writing new show's... An Alternate version of the original which I am at The Royal Rumble 2007 already lmao...

So I will have Wrestlemania 22 up in a bit...
Believe the hype as the world phenominom hits IWF!!!
:D

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score

WrestleManiaBIGTIMELOGOByJoRulez.gif

Sunday, March 26, 2006
Houston, Texas
Reliant Stadium
Raw, Smackdown, and Snickers
7PM-12M(ET)

WWE Championship:
Randy Orton(c) v. Booker T

At StarrCade 2005, Randy Orton became the WWE Champion by defeating Chris Jericho on Christmas Day. At the Royal Rumble, Booker T earned himself a main event title shot at the biggest show of them all in his hometown! The last two months, both men attest to leaving Mania the champion, but there can only be one. Will it be the Book Man, or will the Legend Killer kill another legend?

World Heavyweight Championship:
Shawn Michaels(c) v. Bret Hart

The most storied feud in the history of professional wrestling continues at Mania. Ten years ago, these two men fought in the first ever Iron-Man Match at Mania XII. Michaels at the end of the night won the WWE Championship for the first time. However, 18 months later, the Montreal Screwjob would take place, and their lives would never be the same. At No Way Out, Michaels became the champ for the fifth time in his career, and was greeted by a returning Hart the following night in Montreal! This is going to be one that is off the charts. Can the Showstopper prove why he is Mr. WrestleMania, or will the Hitman stop the Showstopper's show?

The Rock v. John Cena

The Rock entered the 2006 Royal Rumble as the first man. The Rock lasted all the way to the final three. Somewhere in the Rumble, he eliminated Smackdown's John Cena. Cena went nuts over the next couple of weeks upset that Rock cost him his shot at main eventing Mania once again. Cena cost Rock his match at No Way Out against The Game. With the match now a go, can the Doctor of Thugnamoics put away the People's Champ. Or is the Great One going to lay the smackdown on the former champ?

Hulk Hogan v. Randy Savage

They have been friends. They have been enemies. They have been partners. They have been opponents. This Sunday, they are opponents as Savage looks to kill the "cancer" in him by cleanly getting a victory over Hogan. Is the elbow enough to keep down the Immortal one, or will Hulkamania run wild once again?

[U]The Nature Boy Ric Flair v. The American Dream Dusty Rhodes[/U]

In the late 70's Ric Flair won the NWA Heavyweight Championship for the first time by beating Dusty Rhodes. At the Homecoming, back in January, Dusty was attacked by the 16 time champion for no reason at all. However, Flair claims that Dusty doesn't respect the Nature Boy. If Flair can beat Dusty, will he be able to gain Dusty's respect, or will Rhodes show Flair why he is The American Dream?

JBL v. Triple H

It's been a feud that has seen both men at each other throats for the past year. Back in May, Triple H lost to JBL on a special Supershow. The two cooled off until the summer, when the two fought at Summerslam, with this time the Game coming out on top. Now, with the final showdown scheduled for Mania, will the Cerebal Assassain once again prove why he is that damn good, or will the self-proclaimed Wrestling God, prove why he is a "True American Hero!?"

Kurt Angle v. Brock Lesnar
Three years ago in Seattle, Brock and Kurt fought in one of the most talked about WWE Championship Matches in WrestleMania history! Brock nearly killed himself after a Shooting Star Press went wrong. And Kurt, who was severely injured going into the match and was injured more in the match, saw two men go for what meant the most to them...The WWE Championship! At the end of the night, a concussion plated Brock Lesnar was the new champ, and Kurt was out of action for a little over three months. The rematch will take place, but will history repeat itself, or will the Wrestling Machine show that Mania was just a fluke!

TLC VI for the WWE Tag Team Championships:
MNM(c) v. AMW v. Dudleys

MNM shocked the world when they defeated Brock Lesnar and Big Show for the belts back in London, a little over a month ago! Smackdown GM made a wrestling's fan dream match for Mania, by putting three of the hottest teams on Smackdown in one of the most brutal matches in the WWE, Tables, Ladders, and Chairs! In a match that the Dudleys are the favorite, while never winning, can prove to be in their favorite, but can AMW use their skills to win, or will MNM prove why they are the WWE Tag Team Champions?

Intercontinental Championship:
Rob Van Dam(c) v. Chris Benoit

Back at No Way Out, these two fought in what can be considered as an early MOTY canadiate. In the end, RVD pulled out the shocking win and remain the champ. In a stipulation, where Matt Hardy defeated Van Dam thanks to some unintentional help from Edge, RVD is now forced to defend the title against Benoit in a rematch. Will the crippler become the champ, or will it be Van Dam who takes it to the extreme to the challenger?

Edge v. Matt Hardy

Two men who lives go more than just in the ring, look to finally end their beef, here at Mania, where Imagery becomes Reality. Both men went into the sound booth and was on the shelf for close to a month, after the Rumble. Edge, though seems to be on a roll, and is looking to become 5-0 following Sunday. However will Mattitude be enough to stop the Rated R Superstar?COLOR]

Money in the Bank II Ladder Match:
Ken Kennedy v. Nova v. Batista v. Shane McMahon v. The Miz v. Christian

6 Men. Three from Raw. Three from Smackdown. 1 Briefcase! The Winner gets a WWE/World Heavyweight Championship Title Shot at any time over the next twelve months up to WrestleMania 23! Will it be Mr. Kennedy, the Extreme Nova, The Animal, Shane O' Mac, Mr. Reality, or Captain Charisma who gets that shot, and the title Mr. Money in the Bank?

WWE Womens' Championship:
Melina(c) v. Victoria

These two divas have been brewing since Melina defeated Victoria at the Rumble in San Juan back in January. However Victoria won an interpromotional Diva tournament by defeating Smackdown's Jillian Hall at Raw's No Way Out last month for the right to face Melina for the belt at Mania. Will the psycho once again rule the Diva's world, or can the woman with the "World's Greatest Entrance" defeat her once again?

Match 7 of the Best of 7 Series for the Undisputed US Championship-Last Man Standing Match-Series Tied up at 3:
Chris Jericho v. Billy Kidman

In what started as a cage match back on February 3rd, has turned into one of the greatest feuds in Smackdown and WWE History. These two men have stated their claim to be the champ, but only the one who is left standing will leave Mania with the title over their shoulder. Will it be the King of Rock and Rolla, or the self-proclaimed Smackdown MVP, Billy Kidman?

European Championship:
Rhyno(c) v. Muhammad Hassan

Rhyno became the winner of the European Championship after unifying it with the Hardcore Championship by defeating Nova back at No Way Out. However Hassan believes that he should be the champion, and that America needs to change their values on who they accept and won't accept. Will the last ECW Champion be able to gore away the challenger, or will Hassan be able to overcome the odds and become the new champion?

Television Championship:
Carlito(c) v. Chris Masters

Carlito won the title by defeating Rey Mysterio at the Rumble in January, and has been on a roll since then. Chris Masters won a triple threat match for the right to face Carlito for the title at Mania. Will the Master of the Masterlock prove to be too much for his former partner, or will the Prince of Cool show why Carlito as Television Champion, is well um...cool?[/COLOR]

Stone Cold Steve Austin v. The Undertaker

For over fifteen years, The Undertaker has built one of the most storied careers in the WWE. A four time WWE Champion he also holds a perfect 13-0record at Mania. However the Bionic Rattlesnake, Stone Cold looks to dethrone the Deadman in Houston. Who will win, the Rattlesnake or the Deadman?

Cruiserweight Championship:
Psicosis(c) v. Juvented Guerrera

Former partners collide as after months of showing jealously Juvi looks like he is ready to once again take back what he believe is his championship. But the champ sent one hell of a message, following the aerial move through the Smackdown Announce Table this past Friday Night. With the momentum in his favorite, will it be enough for the champ to keep the belt, or will the Juice once again become the champ?

WrestleMania XXII is FIVE Hours Long! Fort Minor, Shinedown, and Paul Wall w/Mike Jones and Bun B are all scheduled to be there, Plus More! Order Now! Mania should be within the next 2-5 Hours... All Predictions are Welcome!

Evil Austin

Just a question, whats the point of doing after match of wrestlemania 22 when you don't even use the wrestle mania 22 card or card results because this title says the aftermath of wrestle mania 22 and clearly instead of having the main event John cena beats HHH or whatever the smackdown match was I forgot, you have Randy Orton vs Booker T and Shawn Michaels vs Bret hart. ? I don't get it if you want a made up card than have a made up btb like waw or btw or hew or ncw or ego, if you want something that has wrestle mania 22 card on it use the right card. than from wm 22 onwards till summerslam which you want to write till you said do whatever you like.

Thats my two cents..... :y:

CT Styles

^^ DX, shut up. BTB is fictional quit acting like you got authority by bagging people. That was just a stupid, pointless post.

Anyway, This looks very professional so far mate. I look forward to it. I'll be checking it out.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I have read this on another forum and this is amazing.

John

last BTB was called wwe wm21 and on. you said it wont be called that or like it, now its wm22. anyway good luck, this looks good. i'm starting a new btb soon as i am currently btbless.

Bradders

Reaction score
OOOO I know who wins the matches, this is where this guy gets good. I urge you all to stay tuned to this thread.

ilikepizza

Reaction score
Looks good bro, can't wait to start one with you.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't read BTB's on other forums, but this actually looks like a good one, I'll check it out when first show is up.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Well Thanks for all the great feedback just too answer some questions...

DX 316:
As DXD stated this is fictional... This BTB started originally from Wrestlemania 21 and its aftermath... It went all the way passed Wrestlemania 22..
and is now at Royal Rumble 2006..
I put some backstory to inform you all on the fued's and rivalry's leading up too it... Also pretty soon I will start a thread with all my pay per view's that way you can see the history of KOM...

TSS:
Sorry for not making a creative name... I advise you to take a look at the methodical phrase....
"Dont judge a book by its cover"
or
"Dont judge a BTB by its name"
I said Its the aftermath of Wrestlemania.. My bad for not including "Wrestlemania and Its Aftermath"

Everyone else:
Wrestlemania is one hell of a payper view.. Probably one of my longest I think Survivor Series was quite long as well... So It will take me a bit to add the HTML tags, color, Ittalics, and all the other bull... So HOPEFULLY I have it up by 8:00 PM ET...

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score

Sunday Night Heat
Time-5:30 PM ET
Site-Backstage in the Reliant Stadium
Hosts: Josh Matthews and Todd Grisham (90 Minute Edition)

*Sunday Night Heat opening video is shown*

Josh Matthews: Hello everyone and welcome to this special 90 minute WrestleMania XXII edition of Sunday Night Heat! I’m Josh Matthews and I’m joined by Raw’s Todd Grisham. Todd, WrestleMania 22 is a hour and a half away, and folks the butterflies are insane.

Todd Grisham: That’s right Josh. Josh, we have just found out that, tonight right here on Sunday Night Heat, the European Championship Match involving the champion, Rhyno, and the challenger Muhammad Hassan will take place.

Josh Matthews: Also, a match that was made for Sunday Night Heat is also going to take place, as the World Tag Team Championships will be on the line as AJ Styles and Shelton Benjamin will defend the gold against Raw’s Tommy Dreamer and Maven.

Todd Grisham: But let’s talk about WrestleMania! Let’s start things off with the main event, the WWE Championship Match, Booker T vs. Randy Orton.

Josh Matthews: Let’s go back to last week on Smackdown, where these two squared off in a war of words in the ring.

Todd Grisham: Take a look.

-Quote-
Randy Orton: Booker, look at me. I know you’re back there. I am the best champion in the history of this business! I am not only the best, I am also the youngest champion! That’s right Book, the youngest! I won the title when I was 24, unlike you who at that time, was running around with your boys robbing people, and acting like fools!

*Major heat on Orton*

Randy Orton: However, when you look at the facts, Booker, I am simply better than you. Out of all of your title reigns, none of them were significant. When you won the title, the first time, you won by a fluke, and that was because Vince Russo went off on that old geezer Hulk Hogan, who ass I whooped two weeks ago, and you beat that Orlando washed-up and rejected Jeff Jarrett. You then lost the belt to Kevin Nash, less than two months after winning it. You won it again that September, but lost it eight days later. You won it a third time, but lost it about eight weeks later. Then you finally won it, on the last show of Nitro in 2001, at some beach resort in Panama City Beach, Florida! Then after Vince and the WWE brought out WCW’s ass, you won it by beating that Olympic Jackass Kurt Angle, only for the Rock to beat the hell out of you to win it at Summerslam that August. You see as a champion, Book, you are a joke. That’s right, this Sunday, I will prove once and for all, that is not just fate, but destiny, that I Randy Keith Orton, is and WILL remain the WWE Champion!

*Dig It hits and out comes Booker T, to a huge pop*

Michael Cole: And here comes Orton’s challenger this Sunday for the WWE Championship, Booker T!

Tazz: And the American Bank Center has become alive here in Corpus-Christi!

*Booker gets a mike and soaks in the pops from the crowd*

Booker T: Randy, let’s set one thing straight, my first reign may have less than two months, but your first reign lasted 4 weeks.

*Huge Pop*

Booker T: Randy, those title wins were in WCW. That was six years ago. That was 2000 and 2001. This is 2006! In two days, I am going to kick your ass all over Houston.

Randy Orton: I know that I am entering a city where is home to purple syrup, syringes, cars, and chopped up and stupid urban music. However, unlike the Houston Rockets, this Rocket will shine, as I once again kill another legend in the form of you Booker!

*More heat*

Booker T: Orton, this isn’t about me. This isn’t about you! It’s about the WWE Championship! That WWE Championship that you have held onto since December. Yeah, you’ve beat Jericho, Daniels, Mysterio, Shane, and a couple of others, but sucka, until you beat me, you haven’t done a thing!

*Huge Pop*

Randy Orton: Haven’t done a thing? Booker, you are a washed up joke! At WrestleMania, your biggest nightmare is going to become your worst reality, when I beat you in your hometown and remain the WWE Champion!

*Huge Heat*

Booker T: At the end of WrestleMania, there will be only one WWE Champion! And his name is Booker T!

*Huge Pop*
Randy Orton: At WrestleMania, history will be made, as I end the legacy of Booker T, and extend the greatness of Randy Orton!
-Quote End-

Josh Matthews: Well Randy Orton looks to accomplish one of his biggest goals, and that is to walk in and out, and become only the seventh person to defend and retain the WWE/World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania!

Todd Grisham: But don’t count out Booker T. Booker, who is going to be the hometown favorite, and the man with more experience, is going to be ready. However can and will Orton be able to flip that into an advantage for himself? Time will only tell.

Josh Matthews: Another match, that everyone has been buzzing is the Raw’s Main Event. The World Heavyweight Championship will be the decided as the leader of D-Generation X, and current World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels defends the belt against Calgary’s favorite son, Bret the Hitman Hart! While this rivalry dates back over the last decade or so, after what happened this past Monday on Raw, really set the tone for this match!

-Quote-
Bret Hart: Vince, back in October 1996, I signed what at the time one of the biggest contracts in this business. I was going to wrestle for three years, and continue the 20 year contract as part of the front office in Stamford! Basically I was going to be in the WWE for life! However, the company was going through a bunch of financial problems, due to Eric Bischoff, Ted Turner and WCW kicking your ass week in and week out. You, yourself then told me to go to WCW and work there. However, even though they offered me way more than you did, I was going to be loyal. I had a loyalty to this company, that was not going to stop right then. And even though you and I both knew, that I had a clause in my contract, about my final days in this company, you sh1tted all over it!

*Boos at McMahon*

Bret Hart: So, Mr. “I Lost My Smile” over here, was such a baby, and pre-madonna that he didn’t want to return the favor and wrestle me at Mania 13! Just one year after I made his ass a star, he didn’t do nothing in return but humiliate me and my family. Like when he said my father Stu, was dead but his brain and body didn’t realize it yet as he walked around Calgary. And you Vince, I told you time and time again that I would have been more than happy to have come out there, that next night and give you the belt back, and end my career in the WWE on a good note, and make peace with my American fans! But no, you couldn’t have that. You couldn’t trust me! You couldn’t trust me, when I only missed two shows, both due to traveling conflicts, in my fourteen year career! What the hell is the matter with you!

*Cheers as Bret gets in Vince’s face*

Bret Hart: You said that you had no problem with the match ending in DQ. However you screwed me, you son of a b1tch!

*Huge Pop*

Bret Hart: In my own country. In the one place, where I was known to be the “chosen one”! Vince, we all knew that I was heading out. Could you just have let me leave with my head up high! No! You had to ruin my career, and cause hell in my life! You know what? It felt good when I punched your jaw that night! Yeah, it hurt like hell, but it was worth it! Shawn, you better believe that this Sunday, I am going to unleash a hell on you, like never seen before! Shawn, this isn’t about titles to me! This is about pride, honor, and dignity. Three things that you Shawn, don’t have and never will have! Shawn, this Sunday, you will see why I am the excellence of execution, and why I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be! You will see why I am Bret “The Hitman” Hart!

*Shawn Michaels then picks up his mike*

Shawn Michaels: I was asked by my boss to do something, and I did it. In life people do some things that they don’t like doing, but they do it anyway. Be the reasons of not wanting to do it, is pride, respect, honor, or whatever it is, they suck it up for that time, and still do it. That’s what I did nine years ago. I did my job. Bret, if I had to, I would do it again!

*Some heat on Michaels*

Shawn Michaels: However this Sunday, you will see a new side of Shawn Michaels! Not the 1996 Shawn Michaels. Not the 1998 Shawn Michaels. Not the 2002 Shawn Michaels! You will see a Shawn Michaels you never seen before!

*Pop*

Shawn Michaels: You critize and blame me for what happened nine years ago, but at Mania, I am going to show and prove once and for all, that I am right, and you, Bret, screwed Bret. At Mania, despite personal differences, it’s about this World Heavyweight Championship! And I will beat you this Sunday, not because of fate or even destiny. But because I can!

*Michaels and Hart stare each other down as Michaels holds the belt up high*

Shawn Michaels: At WrestleMania XXII, there can only be one winner. And if I have to give you every ounce of sweat, tears, and blood I have, Bret I am going to beat you once and for all, and I, Shawn Michaels will still be the World Heavyweight Champion!
-Quote-

Todd Grisham: Well both men will indeed have their chance here tonight to prove why they should be the champion. Shawn Michaels, though will have the advantage, here in Texas.

Josh Matthews: Well folks, we still have way more to go, as the fans are filling into the stadium as we speak.

Todd Grisham: We’ll be right back!

*Commercials-3 Minutes*

Josh Matthews: Welcome back to Sunday Night Heat, as me and Todd are up here in the VIP section of Reliant Stadium. Well Todd, tonight Mania is here in Houston, Texas. Home of not only Booker T, but to the man who tonight looks to extend his undefeated WrestleMania streak to 14-0. That man is The Undertaker!

Todd Grisham: However tonight, he might just have met his match in his opponent here tonight, in the 6 time WWE Champion, Stone Cold Steve Austin! This was all brought up by Austin, in his quest to dethrone Taker at Mania. But right now, here’s a small clip of what exactly The Deadman has accomplished here at WrestleMania!

-Quote-
*The video shows basically a pile of destruction and how Taker has defeated everyone he has faced at Mania. With each one shown, the number drops back one, until it reaches zero, where we then hear glass shattering. We then see a picture of Austin in a pool of blood. Finally a voice is heard saying, “Tonight, Austin will Rest…In…Peace!” The video ends with Taker’s menacing laugh!*
-Quote-

Josh Matthews: Woah! Well that’s very creepy. With just about seventy minutes away from the show, let’s talk about another big match. A match that is really a match that is about pride and honor. I’m talking about the Macho Man Randy Savage and the Immortal Hulk Hogan!

Todd Grisham: Just two nights ago on Smackdown, Savage spoke to the crowd. Here’s a bit of what he had to say!

-Quote-
Randy Savage: However I feel like I have a type of cancer! A cancer that is eating away at my flesh! It’s eating away at my bones. My hair is falling out. I’m getting weaker by the minute, and by the day. I can’t bare to look at myself in the mirror sometimes. I wake up in cold sweats, wondering what is wrong with me. I sit and watch the tapes of the glory days. The time when I won the WWE Championship at WrestleMania IV by beating Ted DiBiase on March 27, 1988 in front of 14,000 strong in Atlantic City in the finals for the gold. I look back to when I won the WWE Championship a second time at WrestleMania VIII in 1992 when I beat Ric Flair in front of 62,197 in the old Hoosier Dome!

*Huge Pop*

Randy Savage: Then I look at my career, in WCW. Four World Title reigns. The winner of the 1995 inganural World War 3 Match! Winning the WCW Championship for the first time was great. But out of all my reigns, they were ended by either by the man who I beat at Mania VIII, Ric Flair, or the man who I face this Sunday, and who beat me at WrestleMania IX in 1989, Hulk Hogan!

*Huge Pop*

Randy Savage: You see, I’ve never been able to cleanly beat Hogan. I’ve beaten him by Disqualification or Countout. But never cleanly, 1-2-3, or making the no good son of a b1tch tap out or submit!

*Heat on Savage*

Randy Savage: Hogan, I was right when I said a couple of years ago, “Be A Man!” Hogan, this Sunday, I am going to kill the cancer inside of me! The only way to kill it, is to beat you Hogan! I must do it! Hogan, I’m too hot to handle, and I’m too cold to hold! Hogan, listen to me you no good piece of sh1t!

*Huge Heat on Savage*

Randy Savage: Look at me, when I say this. The truth is that I hate you Hogan in life, in death, in anything and everything. It’s plain and simple. I don’t like you at all, brotha!

*Crazy heat on Savage*

Randy Savage: So, Hogan, the Macho Man asks you this final question. “Whatcha gonna do…, Whatcha gonna do, when the Macho Man Randy Savage, kick your teeth down your throat, and finally kill the legacy that is of Hulkamania?!”

*Pomp and Circumstance hits as Savage drops the mike*
-Quote-

Josh Matthews: Well tonight Savage gets his chance to finally cleanly beat Hogan.

Todd Grisham: Yeah, this might be Savage’s last opportunity to get the job done!

Josh Matthews: Speaking of opportunity, one of two ladder matches to take place here tonight, is all about opportunity and the chance to get a WWE/World Heavyweight Championship title shot at anytime in the next twelve months, even up to WrestleMania 23. It’s going to be Raw’s Ken Kennedy, Batista, and Nova taking on Smackdown’s The Miz, Christian, and Shane McMahon!

Todd Grisham: Well last Monday the Raw members got the W over the Smackdown group. And this past Friday on Smackdown, Smackdown got some revenge on the boys, letting them know, they got a fight on their hands.

Josh Matthews: Well with close to one hour remaining, we’ll be right back, as more fans seem to be entering the stadium!

Todd Grisham: You’re watching this special 90 minute edition of Sunday Night Heat!

*Commercials-4 Minutes*

*We see a shot of downtown Houston, Texas*

Josh Matthews: Smackdown, Raw, and Snickers Cruncher presents WWE WrestleMania XXII! Live, here tonight at the sold out Reliant Stadium, here in Houston, Texas!

Todd Grisham: Snickers, it’s only satisfying if you eat it. And WrestleMania is about 57 minutes away, live and only on Pay-Per-View. So if you haven’t ordered it already, hurry up and do so. Or, go to wwe.com and watch the webcast online. Another big match, that is being talked about is that of Raw’s Kurt Angle taking on Smackdown’s Brock Lesnar!

Josh Matthews: These two fought three years ago at Mania 19, with Brock despite suffering a severe concussion was able to defeat Kurt Angle, and become the WWE Champion for a second time, within his rookie year.

*Small video is shown of the two colliding leading up to tonight-4 Minute Video*

Josh Matthews: Tensions are highly boiling here tonight. Another interpromotional match here tonight, will be between Raw’s Triple H and Smackdown’s JBL!

Todd Grisham: These two fought last year during one of the Supershows earlier in the year, with JBL coming out on top. Then at Summerslam, Triple H won the match. Now tonight, these two will face off in the rubber match.

*4 minute 30 second video is shown highlighting the top moments of both men, before circling in on their rivalry, and how tonight will end it once and for all!*

Josh Matthews: I may not like JBL, but I’m Smackdown guy, and I’m going for JBL.

Todd Grisham: I respect Triple H, and am a Raw guy, so I’m going with the 10 time World Champion, The Game, Triple H!

Josh Matthews: There’s about forty five minutes left before the show begins, and lets quickly look at another match that is going to take place here tonight. That’s the Last Man Standing Match between Chris Jericho and Billy Kidman to decide who is the Undisputed United States Champion!

Todd Grisham: This all started back in late January on Y2J’s Highlight Reel!

*The video highlights the feud and how after nearly nine weeks, and an amazing Best of Seven Series, tonight is Match 7, and the prestige of the US belt is up for grabs as well as the title is. Shows both men claiming they will become the new champ. Video ends with the statement, there can only be one!*

Josh Matthews: That’s right, there can only be one! We have forty minutes left. Hurry up and order.

*Commercials-5 Minutes*

Todd Grisham: Thirty five minutes remain until Mania. Well after this next video, we will be sending it downstairs to Raw’s Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler.

*4 Minute video is shown of The Rock/John Cena feud. Excellent video as the story progresses throughout the clip. Video ends with both men staring down each other*

Jim Ross: Well folks, WrestleMania is almost here. We’re a half hour away. Let’s get this party started early with the European Championship being decided as Rhyno takes on Muhammad Hassan!

Jerry Lawler: This ought to be good!

*Fink does the introductions*

European Championship:
Rhyno(c) v. Muhammad Hassan

The two men start the match off with some basic chain wrestling, but soon enough Rhyno is able to get some control in the match. Davari uses his heel tatics to try and distract and throw the last ECW Champion off of his feet, but to no avail. Rhyno goes for the gore, but Hassan counters it.

Hassan then goes for the Fair Justice, but Rhyno gets his foot on the rope at the last second. The two continue to brawl, with the action going out the ring, and Rhyno’s shoulder tasting steel. Hassan continues to dominate with a vast amount of submission holds. However Rhyno refuses to quit.

The finish of the match sees Hassan trying to go for the Fair Justice once again, only for Rhyno to counter it! Rhyno counters it with a knockdown into the post. Hassan turns around and is floored by Rhyno with the GORE! Rhyno hooks the legs for the 1-2-3!

Howard Finkel: The winner of the match, and STILL the European Champion, Rhyno! MT-10:52

Jim Ross: Rhyno picks up the hard earned victory in this title match here tonight over Muhammad Hassan!

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, Rhyno showed a lot of heart.

Jim Ross: Speaking of Heart, Bret Hart seems to be more focused then ever in winning the World Heavyweight Championship!

Jerry Lawler: However, Shawn Michaels isn’t going to go down without a fight. Well folks, we have about 18 minutes left.

Jim Ross: When we come back AJ Styles and Shelton Benjamin will defend the World Tag Team Titles against Tommy Dreamer and Luther Reigns!

*Commercials-5 Minutes*

Jerry Lawler: Welcome back to Sunday Night Heat! Fink take it away!

*Fink does the introductions*

World Tag Team Championships:
AJ Styles/Shelton Benjamin(c) v. Dreamer/Reigns

In a last minute addition, these two teams work with the fifteen minute time limit they’re given. Dreamer and Benjamin work really well together and somehow Styles is able to help Reigns to a decent passing. Finish comes with Benjamin nailing the Superkick on Dreamer. Benjamin gets the three count and the Duo is still the champs!

Howard Finkel: The winners of the match and STILL the World Tag Team Champions, Shelton Benjamin and AJ Styles! MT-14:50

Jim Ross: Well DX is 1-0 so far, will their streak continue here tonight.

Jerry Lawler: We’re about six minutes away. So, here is this video to capture the Road to WrestleMania XXII, and we’ll see you at WrestleMania XXII!

*The video is shown*

*End of Sunday Night Heat*

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
WrestleMania XXII
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Houston, Texas
Reliant Stadium
Smackdown, Raw, Snickers

*Piracy video is shown, followed by inside look of the stadium with the roof open*

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome recording artist, Shinedown!

*Nice Pop*

*Shinedown perform “I Dare You†to a huge pop from the audience*

Shinedown: Thank You Houston!

*WrestleMania video begins*

Vince McMahon: On March 31, 1985, the dawning of a new era was born. I invested all of my money, my future, and my time into one event. An event that would change history as we all know it! An event that would be known as WrestleMania!

*We see images of Librace and Muhammad Ali and Mr. T with Hulk Hogan facing off against Rowdy Piper and Paul Ordnoff.*

Pat Patterson: It was something of tradition, that we knew it had to be better the following year. So instead of letting our competition down south outdo us, we decided, hey why not give them three places at once!

*Images of the brawl with Piper and Mr. T in New York, followed by the Battle Royal in Chicago, and concluding with the cage match in LA*

Howard Finkel: I remember some people saying “Vince are you crazy?!†You’ll never get that Silverdome to fit 90,000 people!

*Fink laughs*

Howard Finkel: Boy was I wrong!

Vince McMahon: A NEW Indoor Attendance Record of 93, 173!

*Images of Hogan bodyslamming Andre, and clips of Savage/Steamboat*

Ted DiBiease: But hey, there’s always controversy.

Gerald Brisco: Sixteen matches to determine a new WWE Champion!

*Clips of Savage beating Ted in the finals to become the new WWE Champion*

Donald Trump: I loved WrestleMania so much, that I was delighted when Vince asked for me and Atlantic City to host it the following year!

Randy Savage: That no good Hogan and I fought over my dear and late Miss. Elizabeth!

*The closing moments of Hogan beating Savage to win the title*

Mr. McMahon: You know what, let’s go north of the border!

Edge: I remember being in the audience watching what at the time, the passing of the torch!

*Hogan and Warrior hugging after Warrior became the NEW WWE Champion along with his already won Intercontinental Championship!*

Mean Gene: America, was at the time still reeling from the Gulf War. So, it was up to the WWE to help and bring America’s spirit up!

*Clips of Hogan beating Sgt. Slaughter to win the WWE Championship*

Ric Flair: It was the greatest feeling in my entire life!

*Clips from Savage/Flair from Mania VIII in which Savage became the new WWE Champion*

Mr. McMahon: What happens in Vegas, stay in Vegas!

*We see cards that show the late Yokozuna beating Bret Hart for the WWE Championship, only for the Hulkster to come out and end the reign of the late Samoan Monster!*

Shawn Michaels: Twelve years and it’s a match that people are still talking about!

*Closing moment of Ramon winning the Undisputed IC Ladder Match*

Kevin Nash: Well what happens when you put two Playboy covergirls, a NFL player, and the WWE all in the same arena. Well take a look.

*Clips of the WWE Championship Match with Diesel and Michaels, LT vs. Bam Bam, and Jenny McCarthy and Pamela Anderson*

Shawn Michaels: The boyhood dream finally became a reality!

*Michaels winning the title for the first time in his career*

Stone Cold: It’s a match that is my favorite, because it was the match that really got the Stone Cold movement going!

*Hart and Austin brawling and the blood dripping from Austin’s face in their match*

Mr. McMahon: The baddest man on the planet!

*Mike Tyson and Austin fighting on Raw. However at Mania, Austin winning the title for the first time, and Tyson clocking Michaels*

The Rock: The electricity was at an all time high. The Rattlesnake and The Great One!

*Austin winning the title after beating The Rock at Mania*

Jim Ross: A McMahon in every corner!

*Images of all of the McMahons, and Vince screwing Rock, and Triple H becoming the first heel to leave Mania as the champion*

The Undertaker: In my opinion, the best of them all!

*TLC II, Street Fight, Triple H/Taker, and Austin/Rock II*

The Rock: It was something that had to happen.

Hulk Hogan: Something that may never happen again!

*Hogan and Rock and the Toronto crowd*

Vince McMahon: Twenty years in the making!

*Vince and Hulk brawling and Hogan winning in the end*

Vince McMahon: After twenty years, where it all begins…again!

*The ending is shown with Benoit and the late Eddie Guerrero both are champions*

Michael Cole: WrestleMania goes Hollywood!

*Images of John Cena winning the WWE Championship and Batista winning the World Heavyweight Championship*

Mr. McMahon: Tonight history will be made again, as tonight WrestleMania 22 is the time when Imagery becomes Reality!

*The video ends with Vince, Shane, Linda, Stephanie, Marissa, and Shane’s baby*

*WrestleMania 22 Video*

*Video opens with a skyline of Houston, Texas*

Randy Orton: Tonight, I live out my dream of Main Eventing WrestleMania! At the same time, I will kill another legend, in the form of Houston’s own Booker T!

Booker T: Tonight is my time to shine. Tonight, in front of my family and the whole world, I will become the WWE Champion!

*Images of both men going at it, with the clip ending with both men looking face to face at each other from Friday’s Smackdown!*

Shawn Michaels: I am Mr. WrestleMania! Bret, tonight I’m going to make you wish that you never stepped foot back into a WWE ring!

Bret Hart: Michaels, I am the Best there is, the Best there was, the best there ever will be, and tonight, I am going to be the one who will kick your ass and become the new World Heavyweight Champion!

*Clip shows both men brawling, and then the close calls after the no-contact clause was put in, with both men right in each other’s face at the conclusion of last Monday’s Raw*

Randy Savage: Whatcha gonna do, when The Macho Man Randy Savage runs wild on you! Hogan, I hate you brotha.

Hulk Hogan: Savage, me and you go way back. Tonight, you better say your prayers and eat your vitamins, cause Hulkamania is going to run wild on you and break your scrawny little neck!

*Clips from WM V and Uncensored 98’ and Hogan and Savage going at it this past couple of weeks*

The Rock: John Cena, at WrestleMania, The Rock is going to beat your Marky-Mark ass wannabe ass all up and down Houston!

John Cena: Rock, Do you know who you’re talking to? You can’t see me! At Mania, you’re going to only see two letters, F-U!

*The two go at it, and the brawl ends with neither man taking their eyes off of one another*

Mr. McMahon: Tonight is WrestleMania 22! Where Imagery Becomes Reality!

*The screen then fades to black as the opening graphic appears*

Narrator: And now Raw, Smackdown, and Snickers presents WWE WrestleMania XXII!

*40 second pyro is done with a huge arena shot(s) being done*

Michael Cole: The global phonemon known as WrestleMania is finally here! The 22nd edition of WrestleMania has finally arrived folks, and we welcome you to a sold-out Reliant Stadium crowd! I’m Michael Cole and I’m joined by Tazz here at ringside and we will be giving you all of the Smackdown action!

Tazz: Cole, I’m pumped! Houston, Texas! It’s hot. The Lone Star State! 75,000 plus! Man, I’m stocked!

Michael Cole: Let’s send it over to our Raw colleagues, Good ol’ JR, Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler!

Jim Ross: Thanks Michael and Tazz! Welcome to WrestleMania! The Blues Brothers are here! Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler here at ringside! King, Mania is finally here!

Jerry Lawler: That’s right, you and I got the cufflinks on and we’re ready to go!

Jim Ross: Let’s send it to our Spanish partners Carlos Cabrera and Hugo Savinovich!

*The two Spaniards speak in Spanish*

*Cool hits and out comes the Television Champion, Carlito to a huge pop*

Michael Cole: Kicking off WrestleMania 22 with the best brand of them all, Smackdown!

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Television Championship! Introducing first from the Caribbean, he is the Television Champion, weighing in at 225 pounds, Carlito!

Tazz: What an ovation for Carlito, who is making his WrestleMania debut!

*Masterpiece hits and out comes Chris Masters to a lot of heat*

Tazz: Be quiet Cole.

Tony Chimel: And introducing his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 260 pounds, The Masterpiece, Chris Masters!

Michael Cole: Masters is also making his WrestleMania debut!

Tazz: This is the first of five Smackdown championship matches to take place here tonight!

Match 1: Television Championship:
Carlito(c) v. Chris Masters

The bell rings and both men stare each other down as the first match of WrestleMania 22 is officially underway. Both men get into each other face, and then begins to talk trash to one another. Carlito strikes first with a right hand, but Masters comes back with a right of his own. Masters tries to strike a second time, but Carlito counters and hits another right on the challenger. Masters answers back with another right. Carlito fires back but Masters answers back with a hard right hand. Masters comes for Carlito, but Carlito grabs the ropes and Masters goes flying to the outside! Masters slams the mat as Carlito lets out a laugh. Masters paces around the outside up to a count of three, before slowly walking up the steps and entering the ring. Both men lock up in the middle of the ring. Masters uses his power over Carlito and backs him into the corner. Masters then goes for an elbow smash, but Carlito moves out of the way. Carlito nails a right to the face of Masters. Carlito nails another one as the crowd pops loudly for it. Carlito goes for a third one, but Masters fires back with a big elbow smash to Carlito that sends the TV champion reeling a little bit. Carlito turns around and Masters goes for a clothesline. However Masters is caught by Carlito and is hit with a hip toss. Masters gets up and Carlito then hits a backdrop on Masters. However Masters lands on his feet. Carlito doesn’t realize that Masters is still on his feet. Carlito turns around and is floored by Masters with a huge clothesline! Masters hooks the legs and makes the first cover of the match and the show. 1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Carlito gets the shoulders up. Masters then lock in a sleeper on the champ. Carlito tries to break out of it, and Masters tries to lock the hold in even more. However after eight seconds, Carlito begins to fight back. Masters tries to keep the hold in, but Carlito is fighting his way out of it. Carlito is now on his feet and backs Masters into the corner. Carlito then nails a modified jawbreaker on Masters. Carlito makes the cover on Masters! 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Masters gets the shoulder up. Carlito picks up Masters and gets him with an Irish Whip. Masters comes off of the ropes and ducks a clothesline from Carlito. Masters comes off of the ropes and Carlito catches him with a knee to the stomach. Carlito then begins to nail fury strikes across the face of Masters. Carlito then gets up and talks in Spanish and the crowd is going wild. Carlito goes to the top rope. Carlito goes for an axe handle, but Masters catches him and then nails a fallaway slam on Masters. Masters picks up Carlito and then sends him to the ropes. Carlito comes off of the ropes and Masters nails a huge spinebuster! Masters hooks the legs! 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------and Carlito kicks out! Masters picks up Carlito and then slaps him across the face. Masters then nails a scoop slam. Masters then picks up Carlito and sends him to the corner. Masters wastes too much time as he comes at Carlito. Carlito moves out of the way, and Masters eats the post. Carlito waits for Masters to turn around. Masters turns around and Masters is hit with a reverse Russian Leg Sweep by Carlito! Carlito makes the cover. 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Masters gets the shoulder up! Masters is still going in this match. Masters slowly gets up and Carlito takes him down with a dropkick. Carlito, with his red outfit, and Masters with his black outfit and red boots, is picked up and somehow put in the tree of woah! Carlito then goes from corner to corner, and nails a dropkick right to the face of Masters. Carlito then makes the cover. 1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Masters gets the shoulder up once again. Masters is sent to the ropes. Masters ducks and Carlito goes for a jumping knockdown. However Carlito is caught by Masters. Masters lock in a bear hug on Carlito. Carlito tries to break free, but Masters has the hold in tight. Carlito refuses to give up. Masters turns it into a spinebuster. Masters then nails a kick to the inner thigh. Masters picks up Carlito and then goes to the top rope, and nails a top rope fallaway slam on the Television Champion! The crowd is stunned! Masters then makes the cover. 1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Carlito gets the shoulder up at the last possible moment. Chris is pulling and tugging at his hair, as he can’t believe that Carlito somehow was able to get out of that hold. Masters gets up and makes the symbol for the Masterlock!

The crowd is going wild as Masters waits for Carlito to get up. Carlito is almost up and Masters goes to lock it in. Carlito quickly gets to the ropes as Masters can’t lock it in. Carlito then goes for a knockdown, but misses, and Masters this time locks in the Masterlock on Carlito! The crowd is trying their best to cheer on Carlito! Carlito then tries to fight out of it, but to no avail. Senior Smackdown Referee Nick Patrick goes to check on Carlito, however the champ wants to continue. Masters is somehow backed into the corner, where Carlito grabs the ropes. Patrick starts the five count. 1--------2-----------3---------4-----and Masters breaks the hold himself! Carlito falls to the mat. The damage looks to be done already, as Masters makes the cover. 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2----------------------------------------------------------and Carlito gets the shoulder up. Masters is livid. Masters picks up Carlito and sends him to the ropes. Masters goes for a huge clothesline, but misses. Carlito turns around Masters and nails the Back Cracker! Carlito hooks the legs. 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Masters somehow gets the shoulder up once again! Carlito looks at Patrick with a dumbfounded look on his face. Carlito picks up Masters, and Masters nails him with a huge forearm. Masters then picks him up and then goes for a modified Death Valley Driver, but Carlito counters it. Carlito then pushes him off of him and nails the Cool Driver out of nowhere on Masters! Houston is on their feet! Carlito crawls over and gets the shoulder over the chest of Masters for the cover. 1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3!

*Cool hits*

Tony Chimel: The winner of the match, and still the European Champion, Carlito! MT-6:16

Michael Cole: Carlito wins in his first WrestleMania appearance!

Tazz: What a win for Carlito!

*We cut backstage to Josh Matthews who is with John Cena*

Josh Matthews: John Cena, later on tonight, you will be facing The Rock in one of four interpromotional matches! My question is after what happened these past couple of weeks what is your motive of tonight?

John Cena: Josh, are you sure you’re not Blue?

Josh Matthews: N..

John Cena: You’re an idiot just for answering that! Now get out of here!

*Matthews leaves the area*

John Cena: Rock, you’re not Matthews. However tonight I’m going to treat you like that. You see Rock, tonight is going to be the burial of your career! Rock, I’m a hustla! I don’t give a damn if you went Hollywood, or you won the World Title nine times. You took something away from me, that I will never forget. Instead of that Houston sideshow Booker T headlining Mania, it should be me headlining Mania once again, like I did last year in LA, home of the Lakers who will continue to whip the Rockets’ asses. Tonight, Rock, it is my night! It is my time. My Time is Now!

*Cena then looks into the camera as we send it down to Howard Finkel*

Howard Finkel: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Women’s Championship!

Michael Cole: Michael Cole and Jerry the King Lawler here to call this interpromotional title match, between Raw’s Victoria and Smackdown’s own and the WWE Womens’ Champion, Melina!

*I’m Not the Lady to Mess with hits and out comes Victoria to a nice pop despite being the heel*

Howard Finkel: Introducing first, representing Raw, from Las Vegas, Nevada, Victoria!

Michael Cole: Victoria, a diva who has retained the Womens’ Championship here at Mania, back at Mania XX, looks to become the champion here tonight!

*Paparazzi hits and out comes the WWE Womens’ Champion, Melina to a nice pop*

Howard Finkel: And introducing her opponent, representing Smackdown from Los Angeles, California, she is the WWE Womens’ Champion, Melina!

Michael Cole: What an ovation from this crowd here in Houston!

Jerry Lawler: Be quiet Cole. It’s time for the World’s Greatest Entrance!

*Melina wipes down the apron and then does the World’s Greatest Entrance to a huge pop from the audience*

Michael Cole: Well Houston is loving it!

Match 2-WWE Womens’ Championship:
Victoria v. Melina(c)

The bell rings and Melina is slapped by Victoria. Melina answers right back and slaps Victoria. The two divas then grab each other by the hair and begins to go at it, and in the words of ECW’s Joey Style, we have ourselves a CATFIGHT! Victoria mounds on Melina and starts to slam Melina’s head down to the mat. Not to be outdone, Melina reverses it and then sends Victoria’s head to the mat. Victoria then gets up, and is taken down by what can be called the Louise Thez press. Melina then nails some right hands and slaps across the face of the challenger. Melina picks up Victoria and then goes for a knockdown, but Victoria clocks her with a huge clothesline. Victoria then makes the first cover of the match. 1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Melina gets the shoulder up. Melina slowly gets up, but is then taken down with a vertical suplex from the challenger. Victoria then nails a kick right down at the lower region of the champion. Victoria picks up Melina and sends her to the corner. Due to Victoria’s height she gets her foot right in the throat of Melina’s without a problem. Raw Referee Chris Kay comes over and tells Victoria to break the hold. Victoria doesn’t listen. Kay starts the five count. 1--------------------------------------2---------------------3-------------------------4-----------and Victoria finally lets go, and then looks and mouths off at Kay. Victoria turns around and Melina nails a hard right hand that floors Victoria! Melina makes the cover. 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Victoria got the shoulder up! Victoria gets up to her feet and Melina comes at Victoria. Victoria nails a shoulder breaker on Melina and Victoria then stands and stomps on the hair of the WWE Women’s Champion. Melina is then picked up by Victoria. Victoria then sends Melina to the corner. Victoria comes at Melina, but Melina nails a boot into the face of Victoria. Melina then tries to nail a running bulldog, but Victoria counters it and shoves Melina off of her. Victoria then picks up Melina and backs her up into the corner. Victoria then nails some shoulder thrusts. Victoria then does a backflip and goes for a back elbow, but Melina counters it as she catches her and nails a running atomic drop. Melina then catches her with an attempted kick, but Victoria grabs the foot. Melina then turns it into an enzurgi kick! Down goes Victoria! The crowd is on their feet. Melina makes the cover. 1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and no! Victoria gets the shoulder up! Melina picks up Victoria and sends her to the ropes. Melina goes for a DDT, but Victoria counters it and nails a DDT of her own! Victoria makes the cover. 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Victoria can not get the three count. Victoria goes to the outside and begins to go to the top rope. Melina gets up and jumps to the middle rope and nails a dropkick and Victoria goes flying and goes off the top rope and to the outside! The crowd can’t believe it, as Kay goes to check on Victoria! The crowd is cheering Melina on like crazy! Melina goes to the outside, and picks up Victoria and quickly rolls her back into the ring. Melina makes the cover. 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Victoria gets the shoulder up! Melina is livid as she can’t believe Victoria has been able to survive what just happened to her. Victoria then is picked up and Melina goes to the top rope. Somehow Victoria countered a flip from Melina, and sends Melina to the floor off the top rope, and now the momentum has shifted back to Victoria in this brutal Womens’ match for the WWE Womens’ Championship! Kay begins the 10 count. 1--------------------------------2--------------------------3-----------------4--------------5-----but Victoria slides out of the ring breaking up the count. Victoria picks up Melina and rolls her into the ring. Victoria makes the cover. 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Melina gets the shoulder up! Victoria can’t believe it! Victoria goes to the top rope. Victoria goes for a moonsault but misses! Victoria holds her chest as she eats mat. Both divas are down, but Melina comes right back with a small package on Victoria! 1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Victoria escapes at the last moment. Victoria gets up and ducks a clothesline from Melina and connects with a swinging neckbreaker to the champion. Victoria then picks up Melina and tries to end it early with the Widow’s Peak but Melina counters it, and nails a back cracker on Victoria. Melina makes the cover. 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Victoria gets the shoulder up! Melina gets up and goes to the corner. Melina then does a female version of Rolling Thunder across the chest of Victoria. Victoria then is slowly picked up by Melina. Victoria though counters it and nails a huge facebuster on the champion. Victoria then goes back to the middle rope. Melina then tries to do a hurrcurana from off of the top rope. Victoria though reverses it and then grabs the leg of Melina and jumps to the outside with Melina falling right in the ring and Victoria landing on her feet on the outside! The crowd is on its feet as the crowd is now starting to cheer on Victoria. Victoria has that psycho look on her as she has an evil and sick smile on her as she slowly climbs into the ring and makes the cover on Melina! 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and no! The champion refuses to give up!

Victoria gets up and picks up Melina. Victoria goes for a kick, but Melina ducks and falls back a little. Melina bounces back and nails a kick to the side of the head of Victoria. Victoria then gets up and sees Melina coming and nails a drop toe hold. Melina then uses the ropes to get up, but Victoria is ready to go here in this match. Victoria waits for Melina to turn around, and she does. Victoria nails a kick to the sternum. Victoria then goes for a DDT, but Melina counters it. Melina nails a German Suplex pin. 1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Victoria gets out of it at the last moment. Melina can’t believe it. Melina goes to the top and goes for the moonsault! Melina connects with it! Melina takes a moment to catch her breath. Melina gets a shoulder over Victoria for the cover. 1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and NO! Victoria refuses to stay down! Victoria is still in this match as these two divas have put on one hell of a match here tonight! Melina gets to her feet first, and nails a right hand to the face of Victoria. Vickie answers back with one of her own. The two begin to exchange rights and lefts until Vickie nails a kick to the stomach and then nails a DDT to the champion! Victoria is ready to put Melina out of her misery. Victoria goes to the corner. Victoria then does a little roll followed up by a modified senton splash across the chest of the WWE Womens’ Champion! Victoria makes the cover. 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2------------------------------------------------------------------and Melina gets the shoulder up! Melina is still in this match. Victoria picks her up and sends her to the corner. Victoria goes for her, but Melina catches her with a rollup. 1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------and Victoria gets out of it. Victoria and Melina are both up. Melina then is hit with a clothesline. Melina gets up and nails a right to Victoria. Victoria goes to the corner. Melina comes at her, but Victoria then catches her and then nails the Widow’s Peak on Melina! Victoria makes the cover! 1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3!

*I Ain’t the Lady to Mess with hits*

Howard Finkel: The winner of the match and the NEW WWE Womens’ Champion, Victoria! MT-6:25

Jerry Lawler: In your face Cole and Tazz! The title is back where it belongs, right on Raw!

Michael Cole: Well the four month reign of Melina as the Womens’ Champion comes to an end here tonight here at WrestleMania 22!

*We cut backstage and see Muhammad Hassan talking with Raw General Manager, Jonathan Carter*

Muhammad Hassan: Please, Jonathan. Give me another chance. I was robbed!

Jonathan Carter: Hassan, why should I give you another chance!

Muhammad Hassan: Because I am the future of this business!

Jonathan Carter: I don’t know.

Muhammad Hassan: Look, if I can’t beat Rhyno and win the European Championship, I will QUIT!

*Huge Pop*

Jonathan Carter: Are you sure you’re willing to do that?

Muhammad Hassan: Positive!

*Fair Justice hits*

Jonathan Carter: Well here’s your chance!

Muhammad Hassan: Thank You!

Jonathan Carter: You’re welcome!

Jim Ross: King, looks like we’re going to have ourselves a rematch from earlier tonight on Sunday Night Heat!

Howard Finkel: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, with the stipulation being that if Muhammad Hassan can not defeat Rhyno here in this match and win the European Championship, he will QUIT the WWE! Introducing first, from Detroit, MI, weighing in at 255 pounds, Muhammad Hassan!

*Huge Heat*

Jerry Lawler: Hassan has the chance of a lifetime here to win the European Championship!

Jim Ross: It’s a must win situation for Hassan. He must win the European Championship here tonight, or he is gone!

*Gore hits and out comes the European Champion, Rhyno to a nice pop*

Howard Finkel: Introducing his opponent, weighing in at 265 pounds, from Detroit, MI, he is the European Champion, Rhyno!

Jim Ross: Rhyno successfully defended the title against Hassan earlier tonight on Sunday Night Heat, but is now forced to defend it again here and now!
Match 3-European Championship:
Muhammad Hassan v. Rhyno(c)
If Hassan loses he will QUIT the WWE!

Both men lock up in the center of the ring as the bell rings and we are underway with our third title and match of the evening as we have a rematch from earlier tonight on Sunday Night Heat. Hassan powers Rhyno into the corner and nails a chop across the chest. The former Hardcore champion nails a chop across the chest of Hassan in return. Hassan nails a stiff elbow across the chest of Rhyno. Hassan then whips Rhyno into the other corner. Hassan comes at full speed towards Rhyno, but Rhyno gets the shoulder up. Hassan comes at Rhyno, but Rhyno connects with an atomic drop. Rhyno then connects with a knockdown. Rhyno sends Hassan to the ropes. Hassan comes off of the ropes and Rhyno nails a modified fireman’s carry. Rhyno continues the assault by nailing fury strikes across the face, as Senior Raw official Mike Chioda tries to stop Rhyno. Rhyno though continues and finally lets off of Hassan. Rhyno though goes to the ropes and then drops an elbow (ala Stone Cold style) across the chest of Hassan. Rhyno picks up Hassan and sends him to the ropes. Rhyno though mistakes Hassan and is hit with a kick to the face. Hassan then slams Rhyno to the ground with his head and Rhyno looks like the victim of a form of whiplash. Rhyno is holding his neck and the back of his head as we get a replay of the move. Hassan makes the cover. 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Rhyno gets the shoulder up. Rhyno is still holding his head as he is still in pain. Hassan sends Rhyno for a short Irish Whip, and takes down the champion with a nice clothesline. Hassan then locks in an arm bar submission hold. Rhyno tries not to let Hassan get the hold in good enough for damage to be done. Rhyno gets to the ropes and Hassan is forced to break the hold. Hassan finally breaks the hold at the count of four. Hassan gets up and gets in Chioda’s face. Chioda tells Hassan to cool it. Hassan turns around and taking a page out of Rob Van Dam’s book nails Hassan with a spinning heel kick to the side of the head of Hassan. Rhyno gets up and takes down Hassan with a clothesline. Hassan quickly gets up and is taken back down with a clothesline. Hassan is back up and is back down with a third clothesline. Hassan gets back up. Rhyno goes for another clothesline, but this time Hassan has it scouted, and ducks out of the way. Hassan though floors Rhyno with a clothesline of his own. Hassan takes advantage of it and makes the cover. 1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------and Rhyno gets the shoulder up. Hassan can’t believe it as he shoots a look over to Chioda, telling him to “Count Faster!†Hassan picks up Rhyno and sends him to the corner. Hassan then nails a huge clothesline to Rhyno right in the corner. Hassan then puts Rhyno on the top rope. Hassan then climbs to the top and nails some right hands to the face of the champion. Hassan then tries to nail a superplex from off of the top rope. However Rhyno refuses for it to take place. Rhyno fights back and knocks Hassan off of the top rope. Hassan then gets up and Rhyno takes him down with a flying lariat! Both men are down as the crowd can’t believe that Rhyno did a top-rope move! Rhyno crawls over and makes the cover. 1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Hassan gets the shoulder up! Rhyno falls back down in disbelief. Rhyno gets up and picks up the challenger and nails some right hands to the face of Hassan. Rhyno then sends Hassan to the ropes and nails a scoop slam on him. Rhyno then picks up Hassan and nails another right hand. Rhyno goes to nail a vertical suplex, but Hassan counters it. Hassan then tries and nails a vertical suplex of his own, as Rhyno once again begins to favor his neck and head area.

Hassan then goes to the ropes and drops the knee across the forehead of Rhyno. Rhyno screams in pain. Hassan picks up Rhyno and then nails a hard slam. Hassan picks up Rhyno and puts him on his back. Hassan then connects with a spinning face slam. Hassan looks on with an almost possessed look and then makes the cover. 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Hassan can not get the three count! Hassan can’t believe it! Hassan picks up Rhyno and then sends him to the corner. Rhyno’s back bounces off of the corner due to the velocity and Rhyno is holding his back as Hassan is laughing at the pain that the European Champion is in. Hassan climbs to the top rope. Hassan waits for Rhyno to get to his feet. Rhyno gets to his feet, and Hassan leaps and jumps. Rhyno decks the living hell out of him with a right hand and now both men are down as Hassan was just now floored! Hassan is out cold as Chioda comes over to check on him then on Rhyno who looks like he may have broken something in his hand after that attack. Hassan is still not moving much as Rhyno with his injured neck and now injured right hand crawls over to make the cover. Chioda gets in the position for the cover. 1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Hassan somehow gets the shoulder up! Rhyno can’t believe it as he gets up and picks up Hassan and sends him to the ropes and nails a huge snap suplex. Hassan gets up and Rhyno nails another snap suplex on Hassan. Hassan gets up as he holds his lower back and sees Rhyno and quickly slides out of the ring to regroup. Hassan walks around the ring for a bit, but Rhyno quickly slides out of the ring and follows Hassan. Hassan turns around and floors Rhyno with a right hand, that like earlier to Hassan completely knocks out Rhyno! The Houston crowd is giving Hassan a ton of heat following that action! Hassan just laughs it off as Davari is now heard speaking and yelling in Farsi and English. Hassan finally rolls Rhyno in at the count of six. Hassan gets into the ring and makes the cover, pretty sure that this time victory is his. 1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and no! Somehow Rhyno still has the will to fight in this match as Hassan is livid. Hassan picks up Rhyno and nails a stiff right hand to Rhyno’s face. Rhyno answers back with a right of his own. Rhyno is sent to the ropes and ducks a clothesline from Hassan. Hassan turns around and Rhyno comes off of the ropes and nails Hassan with the GORE right in the middle of the ring! Rhyno makes the cover as the Reliant Stadium has come alive! 1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Hassan somehow is able to get the shoulder up! Rhyno can’t believe that Hassan was somehow able to get the shoulder up. Rhyno pulls himself up and gets back in the corner, just pacing and waiting for Hassan to get back up to his feet. Hassan gets up and Rhyno goes for the gore once again. But this time, Hassan sidesteps it and sends Rhyno right into the post. Rhyno holds his hand and neck once again as he gets up and turns around. Rhyno turns around and is hit with the Fair Justice by Hassan! Hassan makes the cover! 1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3!

Howard Finkel: The winner of the match and the NEW European Champion, Muhammad Hassan! MT-6:55

Jim Ross: I hate to say it, but Muhammad Hassan still has a job here in the WWE!

Jerry Lawler: I can’t believe it, but Hassan kept his word!

Jim Ross: My god, now with a championship around his waist, we’re going to see a whole different side of Hassan!

Michael Cole: Well coming up next folks, the Cruiserweight Championship will be on the line as Juvented Guerrera, the former Cruiserweight Champion challenges his former partner and current Cruiserweight Champion, Psicosis!

Tazz: This all started back at the Supershow on January 2nd!

Cruiserweight Championship Video Package Feud:
Juvented Guerrera/Psicosis(c)

Psicosis defeats Juvi for the belt at the Supershow 1/2/06
The following week Juvi hugs Psicosis but looks away really quickly-1/9/06
Juvented starts to not accompany his fellow Mexicools to the ring
Juvi wins the #1 Contenders Match on Smackdown
Juvi tells Psicoisis it will be a great match at Mania
Psicosis defeats Kid Kash in a non-title match-3/17/06
Juvi turns on Psicosis and beats the crap out of him-3/17/06
Psicosis and Juvi brawl with Psicosis nailing a standing 450 senton on Juvi through the Smackdown Announce Table-3/24/06
Both men knocked out but Psicosis getting up and holding the CW Title-3/24/06
The Cruiserweight Championship

*Mexicools hits and out comes the Cruiserweight Champion, Psicosis, to a nice ovation w/o Super Crazy*

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Cruiserweight Championship! Introducing first, representing the Mexicools, he is the Cruiserweight Champion, Psicosis!

Michael Cole: Psicosis making his WrestleMania debut here tonight!

Tazz: Well this is going to be one him nor The Juice will forget!

*Juvi’s Juice hits and out comes Juvented Guerrera to a mixed reaction*

Tony Chimel: And introducing his opponent, from Mexico, Juvented Guerrera!

Michael Cole: Juvented, a former Cruiserweight Champion here in WWE and the defunct WCW, feels that it should be him who is the star, not Psicosis!

Tazz: Well tonight for the Juice, it’s put up or shut up!

*We see Referee Charles Robinson hold up the title*

Tazz: That’s what it’s all about right there. The Cruiserweight Championship!

Match 4-Cruiserweight Championship:
Psicosis(c) v. Juvented Guerrera

The bell begins and both men lock up in the middle of the ring. Psicosis takes Juvi down with a hip toss. Juvi quickly gets back up and comes at Psicosis but is hit with another hip toss by the champion. Juvi then comes at Psicosis him down with a hip toss on his own. Psicosis comes right back at him and is hit with another hip toss. Both men get up and get in a fighting stance as the crowd gives both men a standing ovation. Both men then circle around the ring, before locking back up in the center of the ring. Juvi gets the advantage, but Psicosis quickly gets the advantage back by reversing it. Juvi pushes off of Psicosis and goes to the ropes. Psicosis ducks a clothesline from Juvi and Psicosis fires back with a hip toss. Juvi gets back up to his feet and Juvi comes at Psicosis but counters Psicosis and rolls off of Psicosis’s back and lands on his feet. Psiscosis turns around and Juvi goes for a kick to the face of Psicosis. Psicosis ducks and nails a leg sweep knocking the challenger down. Juvi quickly gets back up to his feet and jumps over Psicosis and nails a kick to the face of the champion. Psicosis gets back up at a slower rate, and sees Juvi coming at him, and basically tosses him right to the outside! Juvi though somehow lands on his feet. Psicosis turns around and Juvi jumps back on the ring and nails a jumping heel kick on the apron taking down Psicosis! Juvi then does a jumping senton back into the ring. Juvi gets up and waits for Psicosis to start moving. Psicsois gets up and Juvi comes at him. Juvi misses Psicois and goes to the top rope. Psicosis turns around and Juvi goes for a jumping heel kick. Juvi misses, as Psicosis ducks. Juvi lands on his feet. Psicosis turns him around and Juvi goes for a kick, but Juvi counters it as he rolls off of him. Psicosis goes for a kick but Juvi ducks and then nails a kick to the face of Psicosis and Psciosis is down as the crowd is on their feet for this highflying action from these two men. Juvi picks up Psicosis and sends him to the ropes. Psicosis counters the move, by waiting for Juvi to come at him. Juvi takes the bait, and Psicosis jumps behind him. Juvi turns around and Psicosis nails a back elbow to Juvi knocking the Juice onto the ropes. Psicosis comes at Juvi but Juvi moves out of the way. Psicosis lands on the ropes, but somehow balances himself. Juvi turns around and Psicosis jumps and nails a modified West Coast Pop on Juvi and makes the first cover of the match! 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Juvi gets out. The crowd is all over this match. Psicosis gets to his feet and does a roll as Juvi goes for a dropkick. Juvi hits the mat, but grabs the foot of Psicosis. Juvi then nails a modified back slam on Psicosis. Juvi goes to the ropes. Juvi waits for Psicosis to get up. Psicosis gets up and Juvi connects with a top rope head scissors takedown as this crowd is on their feet! Juvi quickly hooks the legs as Chris Robinson makes the cover. 1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Psicosis gets the shoulder up! Juvi can’t believe as he tugs at his hair for a moment. Juvi picks up Psicosis and sends him to the ropes. Psicosis waits for Juvi, and catches him, but Juvi counters it and nails a spinning facebuster on Psicosis! The crowd pops for Juvi for that move as the very vocal Houston crowd is coming alive! Juvi picks up Psicois and sends him to the corner. Juvi comes at Psicosis, but Psicosis moves out of the way. Psicosis comes from behind Juvi and nails a modified reverse German Suplex, by leaping in front of Juvi and then nailing a twisting suplex taking out the both of them. Psicosis makes the cover. 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Juvi gets the shoulder up once again!

Juvi gets up slowly but Psicosis tries to lock in a sleeper, but Juvi quickly gets out of it. Juvi nails a modified snapmare. However Psicosis quickly fires back with a dropkick right to the face. Juvi gets up but Psciosis comes right back at him. However Juvi nails a drop toe hold. Juvi comes off of the ropes and nails a moonsault splash on the champion. Juvi picks up Psicosis and tries to go for the Juvi Driver, but Psicosis quickly blocks it and nails a falling facebuster. Psicosis makes the cover. 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Juvi gets the shoulder up. Juvi gets back up and Psicosis looks at him and Juvi comes at Psicosis and slides through the legs of Psicosis and then pulls Psicosis by the hair with a falling slam. Juvi then gets out of the ring and goes to the top rope. Chris Robinson begins to tell and count Juvi to get down. Psicosis gets up and jumps off to the top rope and nails a jumping tornado DDT from off the top rope to Juvi! The crowd is on their feet with the first “Holy Shit!†chant of the evening! Both men are down as Robinson looks and checks on both men are both men are at least moving their necks. Robinson begins the 10 count. 1------------------2-----------------------3---------------4--------and the men start to show some more movements. 5----------------------------------6---------------------and Psicosis begins to make it to his feet using the ropes. At 7 Psicosis is finally up and the count is stopped. Psicosis then makes the cover on Juvi. 1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Juvi gets the shoulder up! Juvi refuses to quit. It’s all about the Cruiserweight Championship! Psicosis picks up Juvi and sends him to the ropes. Psicosis nails some kicks to the lower torso of Juvi. Psciosis then does a duck and roll, and then goes for a monkey toss to Juvi. Juvi though uses his weight to land on his feet. Psicosis turns around and is hit with an enzurgi by the challenger! Juvi then gets up and goes to the top rope! Juvi goes for the 450 splash, but Pscisois moves out of the way! Juvi holds his stomach as this could be the turning point of this excellent Cruiserweight match here at WrestleMania 22, Live in Houston, Texas! Psicosis finally makes the cover after Robinson reached eight on the ten count. 1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Juvi gets the shoulder up! Juvi gets up slowly and is sent to the ropes. Juvi comes off of the ropes and flips and Psicosis catches him, but Juvi hits him in the stomach with his left foot and Psicosis backs up into the corner. Psicosis though remains on his feet. Juvi then comes at him, but Psicosis ducks and Juvi goes to the outside, but somehow is still on the apron. Juvi then jumps to the top rope. Juvi then jumps and tries to catch Psicois with a takedown, but Psicosis catches him and flips him and nails a huge DDT! That has to be it! 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and again Juvi still has heart left in him! Juvi slowly crawls over to the ropes and pulls himself up, as his body is starting to feel the effects of the moves being put on him. Psicosis is up and grabs Juvi. Juvi though is still on his game, as he takes down Psciosis and himself with a downward spiral! Juvi picks himself up and goes to the middle rope. Psicosis gets up and Juvi nails a double arm facebuster on Psicosis. Juvi has a smile on his face as he makes the cover. 1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Psicosis gets the shoulder up! Juvi can’t believe it. Psciosis slowly begins to move as Juvi is in the corner catching a small breather. Juvi picks up Psciosis and sends him to the ropes. Juvi though is countered by Psicosis and is thrown into the ropes. Psicosis then nails a chopblock right to Juvi. Juvi goes right into the post face first. Psicosis slides out of the ring, and goes to the other side by the steps. Psicosis goes up the steps and then runs and jumps off the apron and nailing a dropkick to the shoulder of Juvi as Psicosis falls to the floor! The crowd can’t believe it, as Psicosis looks like he may have hurt himself more than he did Juvi. Both men are in pain as Juvi is holding his shoulder. Psicosis fights through the pain and climbs back into the ring and makes the cover. 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Juvi once again gets the shoulder up!

Psicosis gets up and goes to the top rope looking to finish Juvi off for good. Psicosis looks down at Juvi and goes for and connects with the spinnng 450 mixed splash! Juvi is done! Robinson makes the cover. 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Juvi gets the foot on the rope! The crowd can’t believe it! Psicosis grabs Juvi’s foot off of the rope and goes for the cover once again! 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Juvi once again gets the shoulder up! Psicosis can’t believe it as Juvi refuses to give up and quit. Juvi is damn near out of it. Psicosis grabs Juvi and sends him to the ropes. Juvi goes to the ropes, and Psicosis and nails jumping DDT! Both men are down and out as Psicosis makes the cover. 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2----------------------------------------------and no! Psicosis is stunned beyond belief as he can’t believe that he has underestimated the power and heart of Guerrera. Psicois picks up Juvi and sends him to the corner. Juvi goes to the middle rope, ducking Psicosis. Psicosis catches him and nails the electric chair on Juvi. Psicosis hooks the legs for the cover. 1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and somehow Juvi is able to get out! The crowd doesn’t believe it as well. Juvi gets up and begins to climb the top rope. Juvi turns around and is met with right hands by Psciosis. Psicosis goes for a top rope Frankensteiner but Juvi knocks him off of him and to the mat. Somehow Psicosis lands on his feet! Juvi can’t believe it. Psicosis goes to the corner and then runs and jumps and comes at Juvi. Somehow though Juvi catches him at the last moment, and stands up and then positions him and then jumps and nails a top rope Juvi Driver as the crowd is on their feet! Juvi is out! Psicosis is out! Juvi makes the cover! 1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3!

*The Juice hits*

Tony Chimel: The winner of the match and the NEW Cruiserweight Champion, Juvented Guerrera! MT-9:35

Michael Cole: Juvented Guerrera is once again the Cruiserweight Champion!

Tazz: What a match! I am completely stunned!

Michael Cole: Both men gave one hell of an effort, but Juvented is the new champ!

*The crowd gives both men a standing ovation as they leave respectively*

Jim Ross: My hat goes off to both Juvented and Psicosis for making a true WrestleMania classic in their WrestleMania debuts!

Jerry Lawler: My crown does the same thing too JR.

Jim Ross: Well folks, in just a few short moments, for the first time since WrestleMania X8 in 2002, the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line as Rob Van Dam defends the title in a rematch from No Way Out against Chris Benoit!
Jerry Lawler: If it’s anything like their match at No Way Out, then it will be off the charts!

*Intercontinental Title Video Package
RVD(c)/Benoit*

RVD/Benoit from No Way Out-2/12/06
Benoit wants a rematch
Matt Hardy beats RVD and we have a rematch
RVD and Benoit team up at MSG
RVD and Benoit go at it
Last week on Raw, Benoit interferes in RVD business and makes him taps out to the crossface in the back
Benoit claims that he will take the match to the extreme come Sunday at Mania!

Todd Grisham: Rob Van Dam, in a few moments, you will be defending the Intercontinental Championship against Chris Benoit, a man you beat at No Way Out, last month. My question is do you still think of Benoit the same way you did last month?

RVD: Todd, last Monday, Chris Benoit put me in the crossface backstage. Benoit said that he is going to take me to the extreme. Benoit, are you extreme? Yes, you broke Sabu’s neck, which gave you the name, the Crippler! Yes, you won the World Heavyweight Championship two years ago at WrestleMania. But you lost it to Randy Orton in Toronto at that Summerslam in August. But back to being extreme. You’re looking at Mr. Extreme. The man who is known around the world with these three letters. *Does R-V-D chant as the crowd does it with him and pops* That’s right. R-V-D! Rob Van Dam! I’m ready to do some high flying if you know what I mean, Todd. But Benoit, until you beat me, you ain’t extreme. Now it’s time for me to get rolling!

*One of a Kind hits and out comes the Intercontinental Champion, Rob Van Dam in a red outfit to a big pop*

Howard Finkel: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first from Battle Creek, MI, weighing in at 241 pounds, he is the Intercontinental Champion, Rob Van Dam!

Jim Ross: RVD, like The Undertaker and Edge is undefeated here at WrestleMania!

Jerry Lawler: That’s true, but I think that’s going to come to an end here tonight.

*Whatever hits and out comes Chris Benoit to a mixed reaction despite being a heel*

Howard Finkel: Introducing his opponent, now residing in Atlanta, GA, weighing in at 235 pounds, Chris Benoit!

Jim Ross: I may not like Benoit’s attitude as of late, but he is one hell of a wrestler!

Jerry Lawler: That’s right, and if RVD is not careful, then that belt might be going home around the waist of Chris Benoit!

Jim Ross: For the first time since WrestleMania X8 the Intercontinental Championship is being defended here at WrestleMania!

Match 5: Intercontinental Championship:
Rob Van Dam(c) v. Chris Benoit

Referee Jack Doan signals for the bell as this match is underway. The crowd is buzzing as both men lock up in the center of the ring. Benoit breaks the hold and the two look at each other. Both men pace around back and forth a bit before locking up in the middle of the ring once again. Benoit gets the advantage and backs RVD into the corner. RVD though reverses it and puts Benoit into the corner. RVD goes for a kick, but Benoit grabs the foot. RVD goes for a side kick, but Benoit ducks and moves out of the way. RVD turns around and is hit across the chest with a chop. RVD screams in pain as Benoit hits him with another chop. RVD’s chest is starting to glow as he is hit three more times across the chest with the knife edge like chops from the former World Heavyweight Champion! Benoit goes for an Irish Whip, but Van Dam reverses it. Benoit goes to the corner. RVD comes at him, but Benoit counters and grabs RVD by the right arm. Benoit this early in the match tries to lock in the armbar to try and get the crossface in. Van Dam though counters it and nails a kick to the leg of Benoit. Van Dam nails another kick and Benoit breaks the hold. Van Dam tries to catch his breath. Van Dam turns around and is hit with a clothesline from Benoit. Van Dam gets up and is hit with another clothesline from the Wolverine. Benoit has the hungry look in his eyes as Van Dam gets up and Benoit almost takes his head off with a hard clothesline. Benoit makes the first cover of the match. 1-------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------and Van Dam kicks out. Benoit picks up Van Dam and whips him into the corner. Van Dam does a Shawn Michaels flip and winds up on the outside of the ring. Van Dam turns around and Benoit goes to knock him off of the ring, but Van Dam counters it and nails a shoulder thrust to the stomach of Benoit. Van Dam then leaps over the ropes and nails a sunset flip powerbomb on Benoit. Van Dam makes the cover. 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------and Benoit gets the shoulder up! Van Dam then goes to the ropes and goes for rolling thunder, but Benoit gets the knees up and Van Dam eats knee, as his body feels the effect of the counter. Benoit gets up and then tries to lock in the Boston Crab, but Van Dam quickly gets to the ropes. Jack Doan tells Benoit to let go. Benoit refuses and Doan starts the five count. 1---------------------2--------------3-----------4--------and Benoit breaks the hold. Benoit then nails some kicks to the legs of Van Dam. Benoit picks up Van Dam and nails a snap suplex. Van Dam gets up and is hit with another snap suplex. Van Dam is holding his lower back as he gets up. Benoit then takes him down with another clothesline. Benoit then goes for the sharpshooter, but Van Dam refuses to be caught in it. Van Dam quickly crawls to the ropes. Benoit is forced to let go. Benoit lets go, by pulling and then dropping Van Dam from off of the ropes. Benoit then makes the cover. 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------and Van Dam gets the shoulder up. Van Dam then is sent to the ropes. Van Dam comes off of the ropes, and ducks a clothesline from Benoit. Benoit turns around and Van Dam goes for the sidekick. Benoit had it scouted and catches Benoit with a takedown, followed by a pin cover. 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------and Van Dam once again escapes. Benoit starts to get frustrated at what is taking place here in this match. Benoit picks up Van Dam and sends him to the corner. Benoit then comes and nails Van Dam with a huge shoulder tackle. Benoit then grabs Van Dam and goes for an over the head belly to belly suplex. Van Dam lands on his feet. Van Dam then nails Benoit with a kick to the face that sends him into the corner. Van Dam then does a duck and roll and goes for the monkey toss but Benoit lands on his feet and then comes at Benoit and goes for a clothesline. Van Dam counters it and takes him down with a sit out side slam. Van Dam then goes to the ropes and goes for rolling thunder for a second time tonight and this time Van Dam connects with it! Van Dam then gets up and goes to the top rope. Van Dam walks a little bit on the top rope. Van Dam then does the spinning heel kick drop right on Benoit who is down on the mat! The crowd is going wild as they chant “R-V-D†in unison! Van Dam then makes the cover. 1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Benoit gets the shoulder up!

Van Dam looks out to the audience before picking up Benoit. Benoit nails a chop to the chest of Van Dam. Van Dam turns around and Benoit nails a German Suplex to Van Dam. Benoit still has the hold locked in on Van Dam and nails a second German Suplex! Van Dam tries to break the hold, but Benoit nails a third one! Benoit then nails a fourth one! Van Dam is hurting but can’t break free. Benoit nails a fifth one! Benoit is fierce here tonight as he nails a sixth one this time releasing the Intercontinental Champion! Van Dam rolls out of the ring. Benoit gets up and Van Dam is slowly getting up to his feet. Van Dam is up and Benoit goes to the ropes and then does a flying suicida plancha right through the middle rope and onto Van Dam right on the outside as both men are down. Van Dam and Benoit are out as we see a replay of the move! Referee Jack Doan comes out of the ring to check on both men. Neither man is moving that much and Doan starts the 10 count. 1--------------------------------2--------------------------------3------------------------------------4-----------------------------------5----------------------6---------and Benoit begins to move first and is up at the count of seven. Benoit then grabs Van Dam and rolls him into the ring. Benoit makes the cover. 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------and Van Dam gets the shoulder up after that long two count. Van Dam then gets up with the help of Benoit and is hit with a side Russian Leg Sweep by Benoit. Benoit gets up and goes up to the top. Benoit begins to boast a bit, and showboat and then goes for the flying headbutt to Van Dam who is almost three quarters on the other side of the ring! Benoit nails it! The crowd can’t believe it as Benoit has been taking it to Van Dam for the majority of this match. Benoit gets up and goes for the sharpshooter. Somehow Van Dam has enough energy in him to break the hold and counter Benoit. Van Dam uses his leg strength to knock Benoit into the corner. Van Dam then does a roll and then does a modified back breaker on the challenger Benoit. Van Dam then catches his breath before going to the middle rope. Van Dam then does a high kick that catches Benoit right in the chest as he is getting back up to his feet. Van Dam makes the cover. 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------and Benoit gets the shoulder up! Van Dam can’t believe it. Van Dam picks up Benoit and sends him to the ropes. Benoit comes off of the ropes and ducks a clothesline from Van Dam. Benoit nails a neckbreaker that stops Van Dam’s momentum and Van Dam goes down hard. Benoit then goes for and this time locks in the sharpshooter on Van Dam in the middle of the ring! Benoit screams for Van Dam to tap but Van Dam refuses to do so. Benoit begins to press down on Van Dam to add more pressure to Van Dam’s body and the pressure. Van Dam then tries to make it to the ropes. Benoit though keeps the hold in. Van Dam is crawling with everything he has in him to make it to the ropes, but Benoit still refuses to loosen the hold for Van Dam. Van Dam continues to try as he gets closer to the ropes. Benoit is still screaming for Van Dam to tap and quit, but Van Dam refuses to do so. Van Dam has been in the hold for almost twenty five seconds but he refuses to quit. Van Dam crawls for a bit, and reaches out with his right hand. Van Dam grabs the bottom rope and the crowd pops real loud for Van Dam! Benoit breaks the hold, thinking that Van Dam has quit or tapped and tells Jack Doan to give him the Intercontinental Championship! Doan tells Benoit that Van Dam got his hand on the bottom ropes. Benoit is livid as he realizes that the match is still continuing. Van Dam is holding his lower back as the damage looks to be done. Benoit then goes to the ropes and nails a hard kick to the back of Van Dam. Benoit then makes the cover. 1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Van Dam once again gets the shoulder up and Benoit simply can not believe it! Benoit then goes for the cover once again. 1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------and Van Dam gets his foot on the bottom rope at the last second!

Van Dam is still in this fight as Benoit seems to be relentless in this match here folks. Van Dam is picked up and is sent to the ropes. Van Dam counters a push from Benoit. Van Dam goes for another kick, but Benoit counters it and nails the crossface in on Van Dam! The crowd is booing Benoit now as Benoit refuses to lose here tonight! Benoit has the hold in good as the crowd pleads with Van Dam not to tap out! Van Dam continues to fight and refuses to quit. Van Dam uses his shoulder muscles and tries to push himself up. It doesn’t work. Van Dam tries to roll and somehow Benoit keeps the hold on (ala WrestleMania XX). However unlike at Mania, Van Dam somehow gets his foot on the ropes! Doan comes over to Benoit and tells Benoit that Van Dam has his foot on the ropes. Benoit lets go and refuses to let Van Dam gets his energy back and immediately goes for the cover. 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and Van Dam gets the shoulder up! The crowd pops loudly as this exciting match continues. Benoit can’t believe it. Benoit picks up Van Dam and nails a long delayed brainbuster on Van Dam! Benoit makes the sure winning cover! 1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and NO! Van Dam is still alive in this match! Van Dam looks like he may be bleeding from his mouth. Van Dam is picked up by Benoit. Benoit sends him into the corner. Benoit then connects with a hard clothesline into the corner. Benoit then picks up Van Dam and places him on the top rope. Benoit then tries to lock Van Dam up and nail a top-rope Superplex. However Benoit is knocked down by Van Dam. Benoit tries again, and is knocked back down. Benoit refuses to stay down. Benoit gets up and then tries to go for it again, and goes for a fallaway slam, but Van Dam somehow counters it right in the air and both men are down! Van Dam is out! Benoit is out! 1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------------------------------------------3--------------------------------------------------------4------------------------------------------------------5---------------------------------------------------------------6---------------------------------------------7---------------------------and Van Dam is up and Benoit is still down. Van Dam leaps up to the top rope! The crowd is cheering him on as he looks out to the crowd. Van Dam jumps as he goes for the Five Star Frog Splash! He hits it! Van Dam bounces off of Benoit. Van Dam scrambles to make the cover. The hook of the legs! 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------------------------3!

*One of a Kind hits*

Howard Finkel: The winner of the match and STILL the Intercontinental Champion, Rob Van Dam! MT-10:51

Jim Ross: Rob Van Dam has once again beaten Chris Benoit in this brutal contest!

Jerry Lawler: Benoit took Van Dam to the extreme, but in the end it was Mr. Monday Night who won the battle and this time the war!

Jim Ross: This is WrestleMania! Van Dam wins!

*We cut to a video highlighting last year in Iraq, and the words appear “It Happens Again, as the WWE Returns to the Troops!*

Steve Romero: Theodore Long, in just a few short moments, you will be heading out to the ring, to oversee the Last Man Standing Match between Chris Jericho and Billy Kidman for the vacant United States Championship that you have in your hands. After all of the turmoil that these two men have put one another through for the past two months, is tonight finally the end of it all?

Teddy Long: Well tonight, these two men will beat the holy hell out of one another. These men have done it all. You will only find this type of action on the Real A-Show, here on Smackdown, and not some washed up Raw. But back to the important matters, tonight looks to be the final chapter in the saga between these two. May the best man win!

*Long leaves as we go to Cole and Tazz*

Michael Cole: Well folks, coming up next, the final match in the best of seven series will take place for the vacant United States Championship! Chris Jericho and Billy Kidman, both men tied with three wins a piece, will battle in a Last Man Standing Match!

Tazz: Cole, these Last Man Standing Matches are some of the most brutal matches in history!

Michael Cole: This all started out as a challenge from Jericho on the highlight reel back on January 20th!

*Chris Jericho/Billy Kidman US Title Video Package*

Jericho challenges Kidman to a match on the Highlight Reel-1/20/06
The two have the Cage Match-2/3/06
Controvesy-2/3/06
The Belt is Held Up and is Now Vacant-2/10/06
Best of Seven is Announced-2/10/06
Jericho wins Match 1-2/17/06
Kidman wins Match 2-2/24/06
Jericho wins Match 3/3/06
Kidman wins Match 4-3/4/06
Kidman wins Match 5-3/10/06
Jericho wins Match 6-3/17/06