WWE Working on a Hall of Fame Building

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I remember reading some time ago that WWE were planning on building an actual physical HOF but haven't heard anything about it recently.

Well here is part of an interview with Road Warrior Animal:

Animal also revealed that WWE is still working on a physical building for the Hall of Fame in Florida. He said:

“WWE is looking at a big building in Tampa. I’m gonna donate some of my gear there – maybe some of my spiked-shoulder pads will go in the Hall. They’re getting stuff from everybody. And it’s gonna be an attraction – some place where fans can go. It’s gonna be like the pro-football hall of fame.â€

When they complete this it sounds like it would be a great place to visit. They would be able to fill it with a lot of great memorabilia plus I am sure they could regularly have current or former wrestlers appearing there to boost attendance.

Would you visit a WWE HOF building?