• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE vs TNA: Which is better?

PeepShow

ECW is better in my honest opinion. As long as ECW keeps CM Punk, their ratings will beat TNA. If only they didnt toss Dreamer, Sandman, and Sabu aside -.-*

First off, Dreamer is still there if I'm not mistaken. Second, ECW has been steadily declining over the last 6 months. TNA is only .1 behind them right now. Give it a month and TNA will be on top.

Rell

You didnt say "watch wrestling and be happy"

I swear I sometimes feel as if I'm the only person on this forum with common sense. You guys argue and fight for bullshit reasons. Watch wrestling, be happy , and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Once again Kaedon bodies himself...

I guess I somehow used my super powers to go back and edit my post right? The sad thing is, you quoted that very post, and then went on to say I never said it...

And your taking the common sense thing way out of context. Its really not that difficult. "This" makes more money than "that" therefore its better...does that make sense to you?

btw, crying like a bitch when somebody doesn't agree with everything you say is a symptom of being a control freak.

Rell

The Kaedon cycle continues...

Rell said:
First its a bunch of numbers that nobody in their right state of mind cares about...

That makes absolutely no sense. If they tell you YOU SUCK DICK, guess what, THEY ARE INTO IT! If they are into it, you are doing your job. The 20,000 fans who fall asleep for the Chris Masters match are the fans who you listen to because they are the ones who are giving the right response. They dont want him on there, and they are showing it by leaving to get gimmicks or beer or falling asleep. The idiots who sit there and scream at the top of their lungs THIS MATCH SUCKS, THIS MATCH SUCKS, they are emotionally involved in the match, which is the goal of every match. If 20,000 people are falling asleep for an American Dragon/Amazing Red match, they aren't having as good a match as they or the 100 out of 20,000 fucking think. It is WAY EASIER to give less people what they want or get them involved than it is 20,000.

Exactly. TNA hasnt even sold 1,000 tickets to their next PAY PER VIEW!!!

Rell said:
Next it's about how your always right and everyone else is wrong

Deflection from a person who knows im right. Try sticking to the point. If you can keep up that is....

Rell said:
and then comes the name calling.

It speaks THAT IT IS MAKING THE MOST MONEY, which is the point. Are you dumb?

You mad? Hey blueberry

sigh, I almost certain his next post will include numbers

Kaedon

Way to ignore everything that you cant refute. Awesome job Rell.

Once again Kaedon bodies himself...

I guess I somehow used my super powers to go back and edit my post right? The sad thing is, you quoted that very post, and then went on to say I never said it...

And your taking the common sense thing way out of context. Its really not that difficult. "This" makes more money than "that" therefore its better...does that make sense to you?

btw, crying like a bitch when somebody doesn't agree with everything you say is a symptom of being a control freak.

And way to ignore the fact that you were acting like an arrogant fuck. BUt that's ok, I pointed it out, you ignored it because you're delusional.

And yes it does make sense to say X makes more money than Y therefore X is better WHEN THERE IS NO SKILL SET! What part of that dont you understand?

And no one is crying like a bitch, I'm just calling people like you what they are, idiots.

Rell

Name calling again, nice job. You're too predictable, and quite honestly, you seem very confrontational. Is life kicking your ass that bad?

Care to elaborate on what I'm so called "ignoring"

All I'm getting from what your saying is, if you enjoy anything over WWE, you're wrong...

And yes it does make sense to say X makes more money than Y therefore X is better WHEN THERE IS NO SKILL SET! What part of that dont you understand?

So there is no such thing as a preference? We are all robots who should have the same likes & dislikes?

:34:

And no one is crying like a bitch, I'm just calling people like you what they are, idiots.

So anyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot? I think your understanding of a control freak is blurred...

Reinvented

Way to ignore everything that you cant refute. Awesome job Rell.

And way to ignore the fact that you were acting like an arrogant fuck. BUt that's ok, I pointed it out, you ignored it because you're delusional.

*Roc Boy Diddy enters*

??? No numbers now just X and Y ???
Mark Out like Kaedon tell everyone they suck if they don't believe WWE is better then all.

Kaedon reminds me of the oldbag lady who pushes the shopping cart and hands out free Lollipops just to hear her stories when she was young that nobody cares about.

*Roc Boy Diddy Leaves*

Kaedon

Name calling again, nice job. You're too predictable, and quite honestly, you seem very confrontational. Is life kicking your ass that bad?
Nope, just calling you on what you are.

Care to elaborate on what I'm so called "ignoring"

You ignored the fact that you did act arrogant and used a semantic argument to "prove me wrong" which you didnt really do. You just ignored it.

You also ignore the FACT that since there is no dissernable skill level in something, how "good" something is can only be determined by tangible means, IE money since its "goodness" can not be determined by some sort of competition.

All I'm getting from what your saying is, if you enjoy anything over WWE, you're wrong...

Then you're an idiot who is reading only what he wants to read.

So there is no such thing as a preference? We are all robots who should have the same likes & dislikes?

Once again, Rell misses the point, theres a surprsie. I am talking about an al encompassing "good." As I have said ad nasum (i know its a hard phrase to understand, look it up) there is no dissernable skill set to determine WHO IS THE BEST. There is no line within the "sport" to determine that. There is no tangible threshold to cross because ITS FAKE. So the only way to determine what is good is by how successful it is. And no company is more successful than the WWE. Disagree all you want. "Dude my underground wrestling is better because of X, Y, and Z and the WWE dont that." Well guess what, that doesnt matter, your favorite company is nowhere and never will be anywhere because a very small percentage of the fans give a shit about them. If the fans don't give a fuck about them, how good can they be?

So anyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot? I think your understanding of a control freak is blurred...

No, anyone who uses the bass ackwards half assed arguemnts you try to use is an idiot. Monkyestyle disagrees with me ALL THE TIME, and he's not an idiot. But he has logic and reason behind him, you are just some anti-wwe fanboy. "Anything they do is bad, everything that ROH does is good" not that youd know considering you haven't watched yet contend that they are "still" bad.

Rell

No, anyone who uses the bass ackwards half assed arguemnts you try to use is an idiot. Monkyestyle disagrees with me ALL THE TIME, and he's not an idiot. But he has logic and reason behind him, you are just some anti-wwe fanboy. "Anything they do is bad, everything that ROH does is good" not that youd know considering you haven't watched yet contend that they are "still" bad.

Now the guy who said watch wrestling for what it is and be happy has now become a fanboy? -sigh- your impossible and quite honestly you seem like a lonely man. When did ROH even come into this argument? I believe this is a TNA vs WWE thread and like I said, both have faults, as does ROH.

A fanboy is person who values something so much they are almost obsessed, and will put-down anything and anyone to make to make w/e they value (in this case WWE) seem superior...is that not what your doing? :wassat:

Why are you threatened by me?

Anyway I'm off...Its NBA time, I'm subbing this thread for later...

Reinvented

Shake the dice and roll them!
Shake the dice and roll them!

Mark Out Like A Kaedon!
Lean with the lies and the number facts!
He calls Rell dumb and he acts like a 12 year old boy!
He thinks he knows all and he must be right!
He likes calling men to get his fix of "exercise"!
I wonder when KMart will say something anyone cares!

I find funny how you tell Rell anything that's not ROH is bad!?! While you believe the same thing with WWE!?!

Kaedon

Now the guy who said watch wrestling for what it is and be happy has now become a fanboy? -sigh- your impossible and quite honestly you seem like a lonely man. When did ROH even come into this argument? I believe this is a TNA vs WWE thread and like I said, both have faults, as does ROH.

A fanboy is person who values something so much they are almost obsessed, and will put-down anything and anyone to make to make w/e they value (in this case WWE) seem superior...is that not what your doing? :wassat:

Why are you threatened by me?

Anyway I'm off...Its NBA time, I'm subbing this thread for later...

Wow you ignored the relevant part of the post again. And you wonder why I insult your lack of intelligence....

Rell

I love how you dodge everything I say by saying I'm ignoring whats "relevant" however your discussing ROH which is obviously irrelevant in a TNA vs WWE topic.

anyway we can go back and forth all day, but we're not getting anywhere at all. All in all, you have your likes and dislikes, I have mine...whats the problem?

and Lakers will beat the Suns tonight, thats irrelevant, but its a fact!!! Prove Me WRONG!!!!

Yes and the better product, in this case, is determined by how many people watch it. You cant judge skill in a WORKED SPORT.

Bullshit! All of your credibility is history. So, Mark Henry is the same type of athlete as Aj Styles because it's scripted? You're off your fucking wagon with this crap.

I'm not anti-WWE just very weary and jaded by it. You, on the other hand, are some kind faux-WWE royalty. Get over yourself hot shot.

Kaedon

I love how you dodge everything I say by saying I'm ignoring whats "relevant" however your discussing ROH which is obviously irrelevant in a TNA vs WWE topic.

anyway we can go back and forth all day, but we're not getting anywhere at all. All in all, you have your likes and dislikes, I have mine...whats the problem?

and Lakers will beat the Suns tonight, thats irrelevant, but its a fact!!! Prove Me WRONG!!!!

So you ignore my statements and I'm a CONTROL FREAK yet I do it to you and I'm "dodging". If you can do it to me, why cant I do it to you?

And Edge, I don't know if you can say Meezark is better than AJ. AJ is a pretty big name in the wrestling industry, especially considering he has pretty much done NOTHING in his career. But I'd say AJ is a bigger name than Mark Henry. But guys who are better than him include...

Hulk Hogan
HHH
HBK
John Cena
Edge
Batista
Bobby Lashley
JBL
Ultimate Warrior
Both the Hardys
Undertaker
Kane
Raven
CM Punk

All of these guys could go ANYWHERE, even in AJ Styles' home town, and outdraw him because they have a bigger name.

PeepShow

And Edge, I don't know if you can say Meezark is better than AJ. AJ is a pretty big name in the wrestling industry, especially considering he has pretty much done NOTHING in his career. But I'd say AJ is a bigger name than Mark Henry. But guys who are better than him include...

Hulk Hogan
HHH
HBK
John Cena
Edge
Batista
Bobby Lashley
JBL
Ultimate Warrior
Both the Hardys
Undertaker
Kane
Raven
CM Punk

All of these guys could go ANYWHERE, even in AJ Styles' home town, and outdraw him because they have a bigger name.

He's done nothing? Yeah, he hasn't won the most prestiges title in wrestling history 3 times, has he? Sure....

And LOL, I agree with most of those name prolly could outdraw AJ, but Lashley, cmon...

Kaedon

He's done nothing? Yeah, he hasn't won the most prestiges title in wrestling history 3 times, has he? Sure....

And LOL, I agree with most of those name prolly could outdraw AJ, but Lashley, cmon...

Yeah he won the NWA title when 2,000 people were watching. Guess that title isnt as prestigious as you think it is...