WWE VIP at 02

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clare

Jobber
Reaction score
hey guys my name is Clare I’m a massive Roman Reigns fan just putting t out there

Anyway I’m going to the vip meet and greet on Aug 29th at the 02 London I’ve done vip at Wembley but never at the 02 does anybody know what time you have to register? I’ve not yet received
My registration email and starting to panic a little cheers guys

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome Clare. I am not in the UK so I am not sure how things work over there for these kinds of things. Did you have to buy a ticket previous to this or do you still have to get one?

Clare

Jobber
Reaction score
Welcome Clare. I am not in the UK so I am not sure how things work over there for these kinds of things. Did you have to buy a ticket previous to this or do you still have to get one?

Hey when I got the meet and greet last year at another London venue it was an actual ticket posted to me then a registration email came a few weeks before he event so the vip came separate this time I have a QR code for a “ package” and it says I’m due to receive a registration email within the week leading up to the show on the 29th think I’m just being impatient lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hey when I got the meet and greet last year at another London venue it was an actual ticket posted to me then a registration email came a few weeks before he event so the vip came separate this time I have a QR code for a “ package” and it says I’m due to receive a registration email within the week leading up to the show on the 29th think I’m just being impatient lol
You can always send an e-mail to the vendor you got the package from. I know it may be silly to ask this but have you checked you spam folder in your inbox?

Clare

Jobber
Reaction score
The thing is there is no contact number I got them from wwe.com and the vendor is wwe United Kingdom which doesn’t give an email address that’s why I was asking if anybody else had got their email yet. Yeah I’ve checked spam