WWE video Game wishlist after WWE buys TNA.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The Roster after WWE buys TNA:

Managers:

Create an Arena mode featuring:

------------------------------------------------

I want to heard your suggestions or ideas for WWE Video After WWE BUYS TNA?

Last edited:

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*if WWE buys TNA

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
tbf WWE would probably kill TNA or make it something really Blue on the network.....ECW Version 3 or some gay shit like that. Best the games would get would be the superstars WWE decide to bring onto their main show. I'm pretty sure the first thing WWE would do is get that ring out and fix it up with their rings. Wouldn't get those match types either

Reaction score
tbf WWE would probably kill TNA or make it something really Blue on the network.....ECW Version 3 or some gay shit like that. Best the games would get would be the superstars WWE decide to bring onto their main show. I'm pretty sure the first thing WWE would do is get that ring out and fix it up with their rings. Wouldn't get those match types either

You are wrong about they don't do that type matches. Lethal Lockdown match aka WWE's version is called, "asylum"

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You are wrong about they don't do that type matches. Lethal Lockdown match aka WWE's version is called, "asylum"
What? I never said they didn't do match types. I said the WWE won't ever include them even if they buy TNA

Reaction score
What? I never said they didn't do match types. I said the WWE won't ever include them even if they buy TNA
Yeah right.
zt0vv.jpg

Is the one time asylum match in 2K17? I don't think it is.

You think I'm dumb or Stupid? I know it won't be in the WWE 2K17 cause that match type came about later there the Game development.
55553046.jpg

Reaction score
Why so defensive?
I'm not. I'm sure WWE will take those matches but they won't use it on TV like a PPV. I agreed on you at that. If they did take the matches. They'll probably rename to something else. LOL

"Wouldn't get those match types"

In what world does that mean I said they didn't do match types? Read my messages correctly next time please.

I did read. Maybe you need to more explain it better. Next time.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Frosty. Why are you in so many arguments? XD

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I think you just like to start arguments. I just put my wishlist. What's wrong with that?

What the world coming to. That I can't make a wishlist?
When did I say that you couldn't make a wishlist? I can't post a response to your wishlist stating my opinion on why it won't be in the games?