WWE Velocity to Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
- While this isn't confirmed at all, there's a rumor that WWE Velocity will be returning on Wednesday nights at 8pm EST, beginning May 11th on MyNetworkTV. Take it for what it's worth for now.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/
It would make some sense with Vince having always wanted a show on every night and because WWE has no free to air broadcast TV program.

If it returns I hope the CW title does as well so that the division could show off on that show like it did initially on Spike. I also hope they make Superstars more Divas and tag oriented as well as tape it all as one show instead of 3 or 4 pieced together matches.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't seem to have any basis or whatever but wouldn't be bad if they gave it a good purpose. Not really buying it though esp with it being on mytv since they kind of left them on bad terms.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
If its like the old school Velocity I won't mind this at all. Was a fan of most Velocitys over the years especially the cruiserweight matches i.e. Hurricane/Noble, Yang/London, and Kidman/Rey/Dragon vs The FBI.

Although I'm not sure if I'd like it better if they made Velocity a SD! brand lower card show with Superstars a Raw brand lower card show or put both under the current Superstars format with both brands represented.

Either way I'll watch it weekly and it puts WWE that much closer to the first pro wrestling company in history to have a TV show on every weekday.

The Cocaine Kid

Reaction score
If it's legit, then AWESOME....if they book it right.

But I say it's all bullshit. Iirc when it was announced SD would be leaving MyNetwork, the network said it was focusing on reruns and no longer doing new shows.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You guys think this won't just be a Bottomline/AM Raw Recap show?