• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Undergoing Releases

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Get that indie paydays......they go good for atleast a year.
Cardona made more money in 2023 than any year in WWE. He was released in 2020. Honestly Mahal can probably replicate that (especially since Cardona is out with a torn pec).

I guess he's finished Coming.
Xyon had been with WWE since 2018, Xia since 2017, so... what?

On a different note, it's always funny to me that pretty much everyone puts it just on the talent's shoulders to improve and "get better", but I never really see anyone questioning if WWE's PC might just not be the best place for training, or rather that it's simply not suitable for every single kind of Wrestler.

And don't get me wrong, of course the talent can only improve, if they work on themselves etc. I just think there are cases where the kind of training a talent gets, might just not be the right one and I wouldn't be surprised if WWE early on put PC prospects into different categories, which have different levels of care etc. put into them.
I've always felt that the PC is a great place to learn but that a lot of the guys would be best suited learning at the PC then getting a stint in indy companies before NXT TV. I loved back in the Evolve days when acts like the Street Profits would get a run there (they were even Tag Champs there) before they were regulars on NXT TV. Hell I'd love to see them do something similar with Booker T's Reality of Wrestling and hell even try to do something with Bloodsport (if the talent makes sense there). PC has a cookie cutter aspect to their training, and learning from different styles is sometimes the best way to go.

Sabretooth

Jinder was probably making a good amount of money at this point and they weren’t using him at all so it makes sense they’d just cut his salary.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Grimes is an amazing worker and was super over in nxt, they never gave him a chance to do shit on the main so I completely disagree. If he he gets cut, it's def a miss
Thing is, they brought him on Smackdown with his rich guy gimmick expecting people to get behind him but most casuals have no idea who he is and never heard about his first gimmick and the whole Dibiase feud. They should have tweaked his character or replayed the whole thing in a feud with Corbin.

Steele

WWE needs to grow some balls and rehire Shanky. This man is a star in waiting.

shanky-wwe-shanky (1).gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Bro Hoss, even like mocked me how many times I mentioned coming back to WWE for the first time in five years during the royal rumble and wrestlemania live discussions.