• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Undergoing Releases

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think WWe tried every thing they could to kill him, but I don’t think it worked. Just look at the way he’s cleaned up in the independents. All you really would’ve needed was to give him some good creative and the fans would’ve still been there for him.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Because Vince doesn't want people to get over on their own. If Vince had just let Ryder ride the wave of popularity and given him a solid IC title run, I think Ryder would be a main eventer in WWE today
It’s so fucking stupid. It’s the same thing as all the great WCW people he brought in and then chose to kill off rather than making money with them.

Sabretooth

Because Vince doesn't want people to get over on their own. If Vince had just let Ryder ride the wave of popularity and given him a solid IC title run, I think Ryder would be a main eventer in WWE today
He def could’ve been a main eventer with a normal push. Wasn’t meant to be though cause getting over yourself just leads to being buried.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Honestly I low key wish Vince went to prison in 1994 because one wonders how much better wrestling might have been better off regarding worker freedom and other things.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Ryder had so much potential.

Ryder had potential all the way back to 2012 then he got cheated on by Eve and abused by Kane and that was the end of that.

So... Ryder definitely got fucked over back in 2012, and then they stopped doing anything when they fucked his Youtube show. But in all honesty his ceiling was a perennial IC/US Title guy as Zack Ryder. If he was lucky he'd be a guy who gets a World Title match on RAW/SD and loses clean. Now if he came back as Matt Cardona he'd be a fucking Worlds Champion. Hell he should be the one to dethrone Cody.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
So... Ryder definitely got fucked over back in 2012, and then they stopped doing anything when they fucked his Youtube show. But in all honesty his ceiling was a perennial IC/US Title guy as Zack Ryder. If he was lucky he'd be a guy who gets a World Title match on RAW/SD and loses clean. Now if he came back as Matt Cardona he'd be a fucking Worlds Champion. Hell he should be the one to dethrone Cody.
I mean it's not like he couldn't be a world champion especially if they shifted his character from being an internet broski to what he is now

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Didn't Shanky have a dancing gimmick for a while? That's the death blow for any wrestler

Cwalker

Somebody said it earlier, Ryder got buried cause he got over on his own. He was getting louder receptions than The Rock at the time. For some reason, that was a big no no.

I thought they were gonna do something when he won the IC title at Mania 32, but he just dropped it the next night and that was the end of it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Why are major wrestling companies incapable of competently booking Indian talent and end up releasing them unceremoniously every time. it's a pattern.