WWE UK Championship Tournament [Discussion Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Thought I'd create this thread since the event will take place this Saturday and Sunday LIVE on the WWE Network at 3 PM ET/8 PM GT.

The tournament bracket has been revealed on WWE.com.

20170106_UKC_PrintableBracket_CARD--e8116b6c78c438b3dff9f8e94cdb4725.jpg

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I have no idea who any of these people are but my bets are on Wolfgang

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The only guy I know here is Connors, this tournament will only take 2 days? Wow, will this be a featured championship on the main rosters or would they actually bring it to NXT as another title? (they can do that actually)

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The only guy I know here is Connors, this tournament will only take 2 days? Wow, will this be a featured championship on the main rosters or would they actually bring it to NXT as another title? (they can do that actually)

Their plan is for a UK based show, shot and held in UK every week like SD and Raw in the US. Well that's what Trip said anyways.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Their plan is for a UK based show, shot and held in UK every week like SD and Raw in the US. Well that's what Trip said anyways.

That is correct.

Also, @C.M. Shaddix , you can watch the preview show for this tournament and get an inside look at the competitors and such here:

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I started watching it just because. Not to bad bit predictable so far, watched about half of the 1st show.

They at least got a video package each and the crowd helped sell a few matches with various chants.

"Moustache Mountain" worked lol.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah I caught parts of the tournament last night.

I didn't watch the whole thing but enough that I'll try and tune in again tonight.

Atleast for the last portion to see who's crowned champion. I'm hoping it's Pete dunne and mark Andrews in the semi finals to face trent seven for the championship.

As far as who wins, I don't know who I'd want more lol

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Just about to start pt 2. I think I enjoyed the Tyler Bate thing and Pete Dunne is the bad heel.

The Belt is also really growing on me, it might be the best looking belt in the WWE, only the IC is a contender in that regard IMHO.

The presentation is also interesting, short vignettes introducing them, reasonably action packed, very simple face/heels and presentation. Venue reminds me of early RAW.

Actually looking forward to pt 2 now.