WWE turning Mark Henry face?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mark Henry may be returning as a babyface. As seen on the Extreme Rules post-show, Henry left the trainers room and said he was going home. There has been some talk for months about turning Henry face.
Please WWE, don't be so fucking stupid.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Sexual chocolate is back in town babyyy

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Still distraught over him jobbing to Sheamus clean so whatever they do with him, I don't care anymore.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He should join Tons of Funk.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Still distraught over him jobbing to Sheamus clean so whatever they do with him, I don't care anymore.

How is Sheamus touching some corners jobbing? He didn't eat a pin or tap out, he lost nothing from that match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Also:

"may be"
*Point out what happened at ER, we all saw
"there has been some talk"

aka STFU ASHLEY this shit ain't happening

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wait a minute... he left and is taking MORE time off?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Wait a minute... he left and is taking MORE time off?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

He just said "I'm going home". I wouldn't say you should read too much into that.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He just said "I'm going home". I wouldn't say you should read too much into that.

Haha, all it means is not having him on Raw. Bad enough.

Something tells me with no DZ or WSM you'll probably take a couple of weeks off from watching WWE

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Even more for me to bitch about. Plus I'm genuinely interested in an angle for once, with Perfect Jr.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
If WWE didn't rape his personality as a baby face (which they might very well do), he could be a good baby face, in my opinion. Aside from always having to put a new person into the Hall Of Pain, he could maintain the same persona, only he's feuding with heels rather than faces. He'd be a good enemy for The Shield, Brock Lesnar, etc. I know the latter isn't likely to happen, but it'd be fun to watch. If he and Brock crossed paths, Henry threatening to re-open the Hall Of Pain and induct his biggest inductee ever would be awesome.

That said, he's better suited as a heel. Ryback should have never turned heel and Henry shouldn't turn face. The role that Ryback is in now should have gone to Henry, in my opinion. Unless their long term plan is to have Cena transition into a feud with Henry at some point after the Ryback rivalry is done.

I personally think Henry should only turn face at the end of his career. Have him and a heel become partners in crime for a short while or something similar and then they lose a big match or something doesn't go their way and the heel slaps Henry over it (I picture this as something a manager would do but there's none around) and then Henry absolutely crushes them and the crowd pops for it loud. I'm thinking of the way Andre was slapped by Heenan at Wrestlemania 6 and Andre turned back face for the first time in years by bitch slapping Heenan and Haku (his partner) to end his career on a good note.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Losing to Sheamus is a death sentence on here apparently.

"Mark Henry? pfffft. He let Sheamus touch the 4 turnbuckles in sequential order before he could even do it! World's strongest man my ass, I'll never buy him as a believable monster again."- Dicks

Reactions: seabs