WWE Tough Enough 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I like Andy it is just that he has been overshadowed by the other contestants. I just want to see a bit more focus on him so we as fans can get to know him a bit better and see if he is a chance at winning it.

Divas coming in makes no sense at this late stage, they should have been in really early when there were more females left.

The Rock will most likely be saved for the last episode before the voting happens, or however they plan to finish it.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more Troy. I am a huge believer out of Andy, but he hasn't been put out there as a huge threat yet. He just seems very disciplined and consistent. Mason and Luke are the top guys right now. The divas coming in is a bit of a waste like you said, but it's alright. Tough Enough is awesome, I really look forward to it sometimes.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I look forward to it every week and now that they are down to the main contenders it will get better since everyone that is there now does deserve to be there compared to the others.

There are just four episodes left so it seems like there will be a final three on the last episode to determine the winner. I wonder if it will just be the regular elimination or if they will create an entire event like they did with the original Tough Enough where the winners were announced at a black tie event.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
That had to be the craziest Tough Enough ever. It was also the saddest with Martin gone. I really felt for the guy, he was the best in the competition and to go out like that burns. I hope I see him in a ring one day, the guy really has talent. Not to mention he reminds me of The Miz with his face. AJ needs to go, I am sick of him. He caused Christina to get hurt and he is a huge disappointment. For a guy who once beat the New Age Outlaws in a tag team, he has been bad. Jeremiah continues to fall apart with being dangerous but still has a shot. This is Luke's contest to lose now, if he loses it's on him. Andy was decent, but made a huge mistake getting too aggressive. He did improve, but I really can't see Luke losing. It's a shame because the competition just got so much less tighter. I wanted the show to be more competitive and I hope Andy starts to step up but I don't see it happening. I also hope Christina is back, even though she is annoying to hear talk she was really improving.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It sucks that Martin went out that way. He was the favourite to win it ahead of Luke and it is a shame he fractured his ankle. I liked that Stone Cold let him put his belt away and that it was made clear that he had a great chance of winning. Hopefully when he heals up WWE give him a contract. With Christina's injury I don't blame AJ I blame her, she landed wrong coming off the top rope she is just a bit clumsy. Luke has this in the bag unless he does something stupid or is injured during the show. Andy is now his biggest threat.

James Roday is on the show next week and as a huge Psych fan I can't wait to see what he does.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Good point on AJ, but he just really pisses me off. The Rock is going to be on it next week, not James. I am so excited to see The Rock on it should be epic. I hope to see Martin back next year at some point, the guy has serious talent.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Both The Rock and James Roday are on the show next week so that makes it twice as good for me. It will be huge for those remaining contestants to have The Rock there helping them.

After watching the episode I am impressed with how Luke avoided injury when Andy threw him out of the ring. He flew well clear and just turned his body at the right time to avoid a nasty incident. AJ just doesn't seem to get it at the moment and can't take that step to the next level. Unless Christina leaves next week due to injury I see AJ being eliminated.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
YES YES YES ANDY STAYED THANK GOD!! I would have probably ranted if he got sent home. Andy stayed out of the bottom three which is awesome. Christina clearly didn't belong, she just had too much of a nice girl personality and didn't seem hungry. I didn't like that she has no fire and just seemed too relaxed. That's not good enough and she deserved the boot. Despite delivering an insane promo, A.J got the boot because he just didn't do enough in the ring. I agreed with the decision as it would have been harsh to send the other three home. Jeremiah is really looking bad in the ring, but character wise the guy has shocked me so much. He really has charisma and can really lighten up a crowd. In the end though, he will falter. Andy and Luke for the prize, we got the nice noble giant and the cocky arrogant stud. It should be an awesome matchup and I am pulling for Andy like I said since Day One. Andy did have a bad day, but he rarely had one so far. He deserved another chance and I can't wait to see the beast be unleashed. I expect some serious ass kicking next week from him and to step up. I knew Austin wasn't blind, it was a really good decision by him to keep Andy.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
When I was reading through the recap of the show I thought that Andy would be going home but I am really glad he stayed. Christina and AJ deserved to go home based on past performances compared to the other three wrestlers. Jeremiah isn't looking very good and he needs to step it up next week as well. Luke, Andy and Jeremiah is a good final three.

The Miz is the guest star next week.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Jeremiah was eliminated this week. He had improved but was still some way behind the other two when it came to wrestling skills. Andy needs to improve on his charisma and needs to show more of a character if he is to beat Luke who will most likely win the competition.

Final is next week.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I got to see it live for only the 2nd time with everyone had a BBQ since it was a holiday and there were many wrestling fans. I was really excited for Andy to stay because I really thought he was really close to leaving. In my mind, I knew Jeremiah was going to get eliminated with him just continuing to be reckless. It was a smart move, but you have to give huge props to Jeremiah. The guy could really do whatever he wants with the way he listens, athletic ability, and charisma. Major props to Jeremiah.

Now it's what I thought from the beginning. The guy I have been pulling for since Day One in Andy against the guy I knew who would be in the final in Luke. This is a great matchup, but I just don't think Andy can pull out. The guy still lacks charisma, but he has really improved. You can see that he isn't that stiff anymore that he is finally looking like the big man that he should be. That is promising, but Luke just looks like in the zone. He had maybe one mistake the entire challenge, he was born for this business. I would have heavy odds on Luke, but at least Andy made this huge run to the final. I am really excited to see what happens and I hope the tough enough winner makes an appearance at Raw the 13th I go to. I will either marking out for Andy or starting a male stripper chant at Luke.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Luke is the more talented of the two but his attitude is in question. Andy is very emotional though so both have character concerns. I'll go with Luke based on talent level. Jeremiah could have a bright future if he wants one.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I like that the final Tough Enough will be live before RAW. We will see matches between Bill DeMott and both finalists that were taped at FCW the other week and all other contestants will be there for the show. I assume that the winner will appear on RAW that night as well.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Well there we have it. Andy is the Tough Enough winner which is incredible. I didn't think it would happen, until everyone seemed to be on his side. Another clue was that Austin looked into these guys backgrounds. He realized that Luke is a party boy and doesn't seem as dedicated as he should be. You could see his direction as he loves the party life. The one thing I would like to ask Luke is how in the world does he stay in such great shape despite partying. I would love to know how he maintains it, but anyway I am really excited for Andy. He clearly looks dedicated and ready to go. The one thing that I am concerned about is how he deals with talking because he doesn't seem like he has much persona for backstage moments and promos. We should see, but I am happy the guy I have been rooting for all along won.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Watching the final it hit me how small Luke is. He looks about the size of Chavo Guerrero, for some reason I thought he was bigger. They say Andy is 6'5" but surely he is taller than that because he is much taller than Austin.

I was glad that Andy won it but I don't think this is the end for Luke. Luke, Martin and Jeremiah (plus probably one or two others) will get contracts with WWE after good showings during the show. Throughout the episode the momentum seemed to shift towards Andy and I liked that all trainers were in agreeance over who should win. Great touch having Vince come out and add his thoughts at the end.