WWE to do another Diva Search?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I reckon they could take just about any indy girl and make them look hotter anyway. Chicks like AJ and Mickie did nothing for me before WWE gave them a gimmick, thus an image to make them sexier. Paige may just be the next big erection popper once she gets prettied up for center stage on RAW.

Paige already pops plenty of erections from me, buddy. Always has, probably always will.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
They actually have a pretty good record with the Diva search and have found a number of quality performers. No real harm in doing this to find a few fitness models that can be trained up to add to a division alongside some indy wrestlers. You need a mixture of wrestlers in the division and this helps do that. As long as it doesn't take up much time on RAW then I don't mind it. Make it a Youtube web series or something like that.

For now though they should simply promote a couple of Divas from NXT to boost the division.