• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE To Break Interesting Streak Tonight - Details

WrestlingSmarks News

Source: PWInsider.com
For those who always ask me about pay-per-view streams, I'll throw this out there with the WWE Elimination Chamber tonight. We are not affiliated with this website at all but I use wrestlingstreams.net. Basically you sign up for an account, make it 'elite' (it's like $6 or something for the entire month - all PPVs) and you get a HD Quality stream. It works every time for us and never skips. Again, we're not affiliated with the site but I always get asked so here you go. It's well worth it.

Tonight's WWE Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-View will be the first WWE Pay-Per-View in over two years that does not have John Cena or Randy Orton involved in a title match. The last time the company had a Pay-Per-View that fit that criteria was Cyber Sunday on October 26th, 2008, which had neither Cena nor Orton on the card.

The last PPV that both Cena and Orton were on but didn't involve them in title matches was Survivor Series 2006, though both men were in Survivor Series-style matches and Cena was WWE Champion. The last PPV that had both of them in non-championship singles matches was Vengeance 2006 on June 25th, 2006.