Wwe + Tna = Nwa

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Backstory: Mr.McMahon and Dixie Carter with Jeff Jarrett had a recent meeting and they are to combine TNA and WWE into a company called NWA therefore eliminating ECW. Wrestling would never be the same again. A tournament at Wrestlemania 24 was to decide the the chairman of NWA with the loser fired unless otherwise told. We start with the last Raw before the combining of the companies.

Rosters: After Draft

Raw
Full Rosters after draft
Jesse and Festus
Robert Roode and Ms Brooks
Chuck Palumbo
Umaga
Christopher Daniels
Booker T and Sharmell
John Morrison
Harry Smith
Maria
Aweswome Kong
Randy Orton
Kid Kash
Tommy Dreamer
Christy Hemme
Jimmy Wang Yang
Shelton Benjamin
CM Punk
Cade and Murdoch
Candice Michelle
Voodoo Kin Mafia
Kaz
Kurt Angle and Karen Angle
Elijah Burke
Undertaker
Raven
Abyss
Tyson Tomko
Bobby Lashley
LAX
Team 3D
Jay Lethal
The Boogeyman

Xplosion
Eric Young
Majors
Highlanders
Carlito
Johnny Jeter
Deuce and Domino
Edge
Chris Harris
Samoa Joe
Cody Rhodes
Shannon Moore
Gregory Helms
Beth Phoenix
Rey Mysterio
Rhino
Finlay with Hornswoggle
Steiners
Petey Williams
Mr Kennedy
Ron Simmons
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Evolution
MVP
Kane
HBK
Londrick
Motor City Machine Guns

Champions

Raw
WWE champion
Current CM Punk
Former Bobby Lashley

Intercontinental Champion
Current Finlay
Former

Tag Titles
Current Vacant
Former

X Division
Current Jay Lethal
Former

Womens title
Current Candice Michelle
Former Beth Phoenix

Xplosion

NWA Heavyweight title
Current Matt Hardy
Former Edge

US Title
Current Shelton Benjamin
Former John Morrison

Tag Title
Current London and Kendrick
Former Jesse and Festus

Cruiserweight Title
Current Vacant
Former Chavo Guruero

Womens title
Current Gail Kim
Former Vacant

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well an unrealistic storyline and even the story you gave was incredibly short and not very detailed. You have an interesting roster though and I look forward to see what you can develop ^_^

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Wow I didn't notice that on my quick run through of the roster. wow...yeah how can you have a wwe and tna merger and no tna talent..?

CaptainCharisma

Reaction score
Hopefully it will be updated after the first RAW, as this is set the RAW before the merging. Intresting idea, if not unrealistic.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
NWA
(Nonstop Wrestling Action)

The Raw opening video plays and the pyro goes off with the highlights from last weeks announcement
Jim Ross: Welcome to the final Raw before NWA is started alongside me as always is Jerry Lawler
Jerry Lawler: thanks JR, tonight we will find out the 2 lucky or unlucky superstars that will compete in the rep matches at Wrestlemania and the penultimate qualifier for the 8 man MITB ladder match.

No chance plays and out comes Mr.McMahon with coach and does the McMahon strut all the way to the ring

Mr.McMahon: Welcome me the future chairman of the NWA because there is no chance in hell that Jeff Jarrett and his TNA superstars will defeat Me and my superstars at my very own creation WRESTLE...

Simply Irrestible hits as Jeff Jarrett makes his way to the ring with his guitar and with his signature double peace sign and he grabs a mic from the side of the ring.

Jeff Jarrett: Listen here slapnut, don't piss me off saying that you are the best chairman in the world, I will defeat you and your WWE reps and you and those two wrestlers who are stupid enough to step in the ring with my two TNA representatives will be fired, and to make it worse I will use your signature phrase... you're FIR

Vince then slaps Jarrett in the face. Taking time to react, Jarrett then returns the favour,

Vince: Lets make our match more interesting, lets make it a street Fi...g...ht.

Jarrett: I accept, suck on this slapnuts

and Jarrett grabs his guitar and and hits Vince in his grapefruits with it and Fargo struts out of the ring.

J.R: Did we just see what I think I saw, Jarrett getting the upper hand

J.L: I think we did J.R.

commercial break

We return with MR. Kennedy waiting in the ring waiting for the qualifying match for the second last MITB spot.

Cody Rhodes then makes his way to the ring

Mr Kennedy vs Cody Rhodes
Match starts off with Rhodes hitting a hip toss on Kennedy, Kennedy backs off to the turnbuckle and slowly gets back on his feet. Rhodes charges at Kennedy but Kennedy moves and Rhodes hits the turnbuckle with a head of steam, Kennedy then goes to work on Cody's back with an uncharacteristic dropkick grounding Cody. Then applys a bow and arrow to the young Rhodes's back. Kennedy helps Rhodes up and quickly clotheslines him back down. Further injuring the back. Kennedy then sets Rhodes up for the backbreacker and hits it. Kennedy picks him up and goes for a European uppercut, but Rhodes dodges and gets a strike of his own in before a dropkick.

J.R That was a great maneuver by Rhodes

J.L: Your telling me. See how this match pans out after the break.

Commercial break

Back from commercial with Rhodes still in control, Rhodes goes up to the top rope and sets up for a crossbody but crashes and burns. Kennedy quickly goes for the cover 1 2... Rhodes gets his shoulder up. Kennedy clearly frustrated argue with the ref, then goes back on the offence. Kennedy goes to strike Rhodes but hits the ref which knocks him out, Kennedy is then given a low blow by Rhodes. Rhodes goes over to the turnbuckle and perches himself on it, waiting for Kennedy to get up. When Kennedy does get up a cross body hits him. Followed by a springboard leg drop and the pin 1 2 3...
Winner Cody Rhodes at
After the match Finlay runs out and attacks Mr.Kennedy after Mr.Kennedy beat down on him last week, Finlay hits Kennedy a couple of times with the shillelagh and then a steel chair, EMT's run out to help Kennedy but Finlay knocks all them down as well.

J.L: Holy S*** what the hell does Finlay think he's doing. Knocking down the EMT's and possibly injuring Mr.Kennedy.

Commercial break

A replay of what happened before the break is shown,
JR: Welcome back, that was shocking what we saw before the break, Finlay attacking Kennedy, anyway it's time to see CM punk in action against Carlito and Ron Simmons

CM Punk vs Carlito vs Ron Simmons
Cm Punk comes out to major heat from his recent heel turn.

Carlito comes out and gets booed from the crowd with a few people cheering

Simmons comes out and gets a great ovation fro the crowd

The match starts with CM Punk and Ron Simmons in an arm and elbow tye up while Carlito roles outside the ring to watch the match. Simmons hits a powerslam and then notices Carlito talking to a girl at ringside, SImmons runs and as Carlito turns around he gets an awkward baseball slide into his face. Punk then jumps over the top rope and hit them both, he then picks up Carlito and slides him into the ring, Punk then springboards off the top rope and hits Carlito with a flying crossbody and pins 1 2 but Carlito roles the shoulder up. Simmons comes in and gives Punk a sidewalk slam and then gives Carlito one for good measure. Simmons then goes to work on Punk with a powerslam then goes for the pin 1 2... Carlito breaks it up with a kick to the back of Simmon's head. Carlito then hits Simmons a couple of times before stomping on Punk. While the ref checks on Punk, Carlito starts to gloat while Simmons crawls over and gives Carlito a low blow and rolls him up 1 2... and no. Carlito kicks out to a chorus of cheers from the fans who are obviously enjoying the match. Simmons Removes the turnbuckle cover and the referee tries to fix it while Simmons gives Punk a hard Irish whip sandwiching the referee and knocking him out. Carlito comes in with a steel chair and swings at the back of Simmon's head and connects and Simmons rolls out of the ring clutching his head.

Commercial break

JR: Where here watching the very intense match between CM Punk, Ron Simmons and Carlito.
J.L: That's right JR and lets get back to the action

We return to see Punk giving Carlito hard right hands with Simmons still writhing on the floor in pain from the chair shot. Punk then tries to lock in the anaconda vice on Carlito but is unsuccessful, Punk gets frustrated and stomps on Carlito hardly to boos from the crowd. Punk goes to the top rope and launches himself for a leg drop but Carlito moves and Punk gets a very sore arse according to the look on his face. All men are on the ground and likely to be there for a while.
JR: This is a very malicious matchup between these 3 superstars.

Carlito is the first to get up and he goes and gets out of the ring and rolls Simmons in, he then gets on the apron and springboards a splash giving simmons a spasm thing and then does the exact same splash to Punk but adding a pin 1..2 and th.. kickout by Punk. Carlito punches the mat and then Punk who starts having a spasm sort of thing. Satisfied Carlito then waits for Punk to get up and hits a Backstabber on Punk but Simmons gets up before Carlito can make the pin and hits a running powerslam pin and 1..2..3

Lillian Garcia: and the winner by pinfall Ron Simmons

Winner Ron Simmons
Rom SImmons picks up a microphone and says you guessed “Damn” throws the mic down and leaves to the back

Commercial Break

We see a replay of what Finlay did to Kennedy
Backstage interview Finlay w/Maria

Maria: Finlay what you did to Kennedy was shocking, but the question is why did you do it.
Finlay snatches the microphone out of Maria's handFinlay: I love to fight and Kennedy is a cocky arrogant prick and Kennedy I challenge you to a match at Wrestlemania 24 and if you don't accept I will hunt you down and attack you again and again with this shillelagh and next time you will not get up because I am Finlay and I love to fight.
Finlay then throws the microphone in Maria's face and walks off shillelagh in hand

JR: Welcome back, I think Finlay has gone looking for Kennedy
J.L: I think so too. But up next we have a tag match to see who will face the TNA representatives, John Cena and Batista from Raw or Johnny Jeter and Shelton Benjamin from smackdown. Coming up after the commercial

Commercial Break

John Cena and Batista vs Johnny Jeter and Shelton BenjaminJohn Cena comes out to a decent pop

Batista comes out to a loud reception

Johnny Jeter comes out to loud boos

Shelton Benjamin comes out to a half and half reception

The match starts with Cena and Benjamin in an collar and elbow tie up, Cena then starts punching Benjamin with hard rights, Irish whip into the corner by Cena. Cena runs at Benjamin but nobody home and then a springboard kick by Benjamin. Benjamin tags in Jeter and Jeter kicks Cena in the stomach while Benjamin lets go. Jeter stomps on Cena a couple of times and gives Cena a standing moonsault splash. Jeter goes to pick up Cena but Cena kicks him in the midsection and tries to tag Batista but Jeter grabs his leg but Cena kicks him back. Cena then tags Batista in while Jeter tags Benjamin in. Benjamin hesitates to get in the ring while Batista just smiles. When Benjamin finally gets in the ring he runs at Batista but duck the Clothesline and dropkicks Batista. Benjamin then stomps on Batista then climbs to the top turnbuckle and goes for a seton bomb but misses. Batista picks up Benjamin and Irish whips him to the ropes and gives him a spine buster. Batista tags Cena in and Cena goes for you can't see me but Benjamin gives him an eye poke giving Benjamin time for the tag to Jeter. Jeter bounces off the ropes and gives Cena a running bulldog and goes for the pin 1...2 and a kick out by Cena. Jeter frustrated tags in Benjamin. Benjamin then goes and stomps on Cena and goes for a Boston Crab and locks it in. Batista runs in and kicks Benjamin in the head breaking the hold and then exits the ring Benjamin gets up using the ropes and tags Jeter in who runs and clotheslines the now standing Cena who stays down while Jeter perches himself on the top rope ready for his signature missile dropkick. He jumps but Cena moves and Jeter misses. Cena then tags Batista in who runs over and nails Benjamin before giving Jeter an Irish whip and a spinebuster. Batista then gears up for the Batista Bomb and hits it and pins Jeter 1...2... and Benjamin breaks up the pin. Cena then come in and takes out Benjamin with a spear and then an FU. Batista then gives Jeter another Batista Bomb and a pin 1...2...3
Winners Batista and John Cena

Lillian: And the winners and WWE representatives at Wrestlemania Batista and John Cena

Commercial Break

JR:: Welcome back everybody to Monday night Raw. Tonight so far we have found out the second last qualifier for the Money in the bank Ladder match and just then we saw Batista and John Cena.

King: Lets run down the Card for Wrestlemania

The money in the bank ladder match featuring
Cody Rhodes vs Harry Smith vs Paul London vs Elijah Burke vs Kenny Dykstra vs The Miz vs Brian Kendrick vs ?

HBK vs Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs Lashley for WWE title

Edge vs MVP vs Matt Hardy for WHC

Undertaker vs Kane Buried Alive

Vince Mcmahon vs Jeff Jarrett Street fight

Cena vs TNA rep

Batista vs TNA rep

and just been announced

Mr Kennedy vs Finlay with Hornswoggle IC title

JR:That's a great card right there King but up next our main event a 6 man tag match pitting the 3 of the superstars from the Wrestlemania main event against 3 members from the Money in the bank ladder match

Commercial Break

HBK, Jeff Hardy and Lashley vs Brian Kendrick, Paul London and The Miz in a 6 man elimination match

HBK comes out to a large pop

Jeff Hardy comes out to another large pop

WWE Champion Lashley comes out to a great ovation

Kendrick & London come out to the largest pop of the night

The Miz comes out to the only boos from the crowd compared to the other suiperstars in the match

The Miz and Jeff Hardy start out the match circling the ring with each other and finnally lock up in a collar and elbow tie up. The Miz gets Hardy in a headlock and siches it in for about 30 seconds before irish whipping Hardy into the ropes. Hardy ducks Miz's clothesline attempt and comes backs with a clothesline of his own. Jeff then tags Lashley in who comes in and Irish whips Miz into the turn buckle and hits a running spear into the turnbuckle. Lashley then hits a couple of hard rights before Miz falls to the mat. Lashley tags HBK in who climbs the ropes to the top turnbuckle before missing an elbow drop. The Miz crawls over and tags in Paul London who runs over and stops HBK from getting a tag. London then gives HBK a DDT before springboarding off the ropes and hitting a moonsault and he tags in Kendrick who climbs the turnbuckle who hits a splash into a pin 1..2. No HBK gets his shoulder up. Kendrick tags Miz in by slapping him in the face. HBK chants start up around the arena. Miz stomps on HBK before taunting the crowd. HBK gets up and Miz tries to Irish whip him but is reversed and then HBK hits a clothesline keeping Miz down long enough to make the tag to Jeff Hardy who picks up Miz and hits a sit down Jawbreaker. When Miz gets up Hardy goes for the twist of fate but is pushed towards the turnbuckle and he hits whisper in the wind. He then goes to the top rope and hits a swantom bomb. Pin 1..2...3

Miz is eliminated
London comes in next and hits a clothesline on Hardy and then another spring board splash pin 1..2.Kickout by Hardy. London picks Hardy up and takes him over to the corner and tags Kendrick who climbs to the top turnbuckle and does a pin drop onto Hardy's arm. Kendrick hits a quick dropsault and then pins Hardy 1...2..Kickout by Hardy. Kendrick gets up and lifts Hardy who quickly goes for a kick trying to buy some time but Kendrick grabs his leg and Hardy hits a well placed mule kick. In 20 seconds both superstars make the tag. Lashley and London both try to get the advantage. London trying to eliminate Lashley rebounds off the ropes only to be leap froged by Lashley who turns around and gets a dropsault from London. London spiringboards and hits a splash. London climbs to the top rope and hits a shooting star press on Lashley into a pin attempt 1..2... and a surprising kickout by Lashley. London looking shocked again climbs to the top rope but this time he hits a 450 splash(both now relegalised) and another pin 1...2...3

Lashley is eliminated

HBK comes in to face London who has the momentum after eliminating Lashley. Again London bounces off the ropes but this time unlike Lashley, HBK hits an awkward looking flapjack. The crowd now getting more into the match with a duelling HBK & Londrick chant. Bouncing up to his feet HBK gears up for sweet chin music. London gets up but studders and HBK misses sweet chin music. London realising what happened jumps towards Kendrick before HBK can stop him. Kendrick comes in and hits a clothesline then another and then a hip toss before Getting rid of Jeff Hardy who is now in the ring. With the distraction by Hardy, HBK then hits sweet chin music on Kendrick. The pin by HBK 1...2.. break up by London who kicks HBK in the head.Jeff Hardy comes in and hits the twist of fate on London. HBK then again pins Kendrick 1...2...3

Brian Kendrick has been eliminated

Jeff Hardy climbs the turnbuckle and hits another Swantom Bomb and HBK makes the cover 1...2...3

Paul London has been eliminated

Winners: Lashley, Shawn Michaels(HBK) and Jeff Hardy

Lillian: And your winners Lashley, Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy

After the match Jeff goes over to the turnbuckle and poses while Michaels appears to be thinking. When Jeff hops down he turns into sweet chin music. Lashley comes out and hits a running powerslam on Michaels and then CM Punk comes out and hits the GTS on Lashley. Punk stands tall and motions for the belt.
JR: Punk has got the momentum going into Wrestlemania, King.

King: Okay and ddon't forgety to watch Smackdown to see the draft for the TNA superstar to the future Monday night Raw and Friday night Xplosion. See you next time at Wrestlemania.

JR:Good Night everybody

End of Show.

By the way its early because I'm busy till tuesday

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match:ME

Wosrt Match:Rhodes /Kennedy

Best Promo:McMahon and Jarrett

Worst Promo:Finaly

AC: Your matches are pretty short and there always seems to be a commercial in the middle of alot of your matches. Your color scheme is out there a bit but after reading for a bit I caught on.

Vaan1221

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT! There isn't any TNA Superstars on the Roster!!!!!

My quic word...why the hell do people time their matches? Especially when they are so short. Did it take you that long to write them? I'm confused.... I can read tha farooq match like 10 times in 13 minutes, so I know it aint how long it takes to read....I hope Im right /:I .......

P.S. Bitches love smiley faces.....

I'll be back to review ya next show, so look out for me, and check out NEWA this upcoming wednesday, I got business this week thats y it aint been posted. So Review me and I got ya vice-versa, holla, dos.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
NEWS
Drafting for raw will be Johnathan Coachman

A WWE return and also a debut will be made on Friday night Smackdown

An announcement on what will happen with TNA Impacts timeslot will be made at the start of the show

Smackdown Preview
Smackdown will erupt Friday night when the draft will decide the fates of the TNA superstars. Everybody knows Johnathan Coachman will be drafting for Raw as placed on the WWE website. All TNA Superstars will be at Smackdown for the draft and will participate in matches during Smackdown

The final MITB qualifying match will take place on Smackdown with a 20 man battle royale. This battle Royale will feature TNA & WWE superstars like Abyss, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Jimmy Wang Yang, BG James, Kip James, Gregory Helms, Sting, Ric Flair, Rey Mysterio, Judas Mesias, Idol Stevens, Jesse, Festus and 6 more to be announced

Also on Smackdown we will see a 1 on 1 match between the World Heavyweight Champion Edge and the MVP Montel Vontavius Porter.

The 2 TNA representatives will also be announced on Smackdown as well as the opening match up being Royal Rumble Winner Matt Hardy vs TNA Champion AJ Styles

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well this looks like a very itneresting preview. I am really looking forward to seeing the TNA superstars. So now you won't be under any criticism from all of us for the TNA thing lol. Edge vs. MVP should be good i just hope its nice and long. The battle royal has some nice names in it and I would personally choose abyss.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to the last ever edition of Friday night Smackdown, I'm Michael Cole and beside me is JBL.

JBL: No thanks Cole. Tonight we are joined by TNA commentators Mike Tenay & Don West

Don West: Thanks JBL, were proud to be here tonight to witness history in the making of NWA. Mike Tenay do you know who will be drafting for Xplosion and Raw

Mike Tenay: i don't know Don but whoever they are better have their wits about them.

The Raw theme Better, Faster, Stronger, Louder hits as a returning Jonathan Coachman comes out with a clipboard and pen in hand.

MC: It looks like Coach is drafting for Raw but who's drafting for Xplosion.

The current Smackdown theme Dirty Deeds(By ACDC) plays but nobody comes out.

Coach: Welcome everyone to the draft that will decide where the TNA stars will head. Raw or the future Xplosion. Since the axing of Impact NWA will have 2 spare hours on Spike TV. Those two hours will be devoted to two different shows. The first will be OVW training ground so the greatest fans will be able to see the future NWA stars early and not have to wait till their debut. The second show will be in two parts. The first part. A 2 match card featuring superstars that don't make it to Raw and the Second part is the superstars that don't make it to Xplosion. These shows will start showing next week in the old Impact timeslot. Now onto the draft. Each General Manager, Myself and my opponent will each pick five superstars. The TNA champion and the tag team champions will be both stripped of their titles but after Wrestlemania 24 they will be the number 1 contenders. The X division Champion “ Black Machismo†Jay Lethal will automatically be drafted to Raw and and the Knock out champion Gail Kim will be headed to Xplosion.Tag teams will be drafted together and Wrestlers managers with that Wrestler. Also at the end of the show the leftover superstars will be separated to each show and these results will be posted on NWA.com. Don West and Mike Tenay can be drafted and so can the former ECW commentators Joey Styles and Tazz. Four announcers will team and each call the same ammount of matches each week. Since Xplosions GM is not out here I will start. I pick..............

Breaking glass fills the arena and Steve Austin makes his way to the ring

Steve Austin: Okay here are the rules because Stone Cold said so. First, We each get ten picks throughout the show *What* Secondly, Every future NWA superstar is up for the draft which mean WWE superstars as well *What* and finally after Wrestlemania at the first Raw Pay per view Respect is Earned all Raw titles will be on the line and at the first Xplosion Payperview Fight for Pride all Xplosion titles will be on the line *What* Now let me get a Hell Yeah if you approve of those rules *Hell Yeah*. And that's the bottom line because stone cold said so.Now lets flip a coin to see who go's first, I call heads.

The coin go's up and down and lands on the ground as a head.

Steve Austin picks up the coin and slips it into his pocket

Steve Austin: Get me a beer here quick. Okay now I'm ready. I pick a former US champion and a royal rumble winner and the current #1 contender like myself Matt Hardy

Coach: Okay My pick. A former WWE champion and former TNA Champion Kurt Angle

Steve Austin: I never wanted him anyway. My next pick is Christian Cage

Coach: Go to hell Austin I pick the Elijah Express, Elijah Burke

Steve Austin: Hell Yeah I got this pussy pissed. Anyway I pick the current Most valuable wrestler MVP.

Coach:Ok I got a legend. The Undertaker

Steve Austin: Since you picked a monster I do the same, Undertaker's half brother Kane

Coach: Okay I pick a Hardcore legend, Raven

Steve Austin: Okay I pick the current TNA Champion, the phenomanal AJ Styles

Coach: I pick his former partner Tyson Tomko.

Steve Austin: I know what will fix you.

Austin passes his beer to Coach and gives him a Stone Cold Stunner and lays the double headed coin on his chest. Austin Celebrates as we go to a commercial

Commercial Break.

We return to see Coach walking back to the locker room.

Michael Cole: Up next we have TNA's AJ Styles vs Matt Hardy

AJ Styles Music hits as the phenomenal one comes out to a great reception

Matt Hardy's music hits as he comes out with the V1 symbol held up.

Matt Hardy vs AJ Styles
The match starts with Hardy bouncing off the ropes for a clothesline but Styles counters with a Hurracarana. Styles stomps on the midsection of Hardy. Hardy gets up using the ropes before getting clotheslined down to the ground by Styles. Styles picks up Hardy and Irishwhips him into the turnbuckle but Hardy rebounds and hits a clothesline of his own. Hardy rebounds off the ropes and hits a shoulder block on a now standing AJ Styles, Styles stays down while Hardy taunts for the twist of Fate. Styles gets up and pushes Hardy away. They lock up in a collar and elbow tie up and Hardy gets Styles in an armbar and locks it in for at least 20 seconds. Hardy then breaks the hold and throws a few punches at Styles making him groggy against the ropes Hardy then comes off the ropes and goes to clothesline Styles out of the ring but Styles pulls down the ropes and sends Hardy over the top rope. Styles then waits till Hardy gets up and then Spingboards and hits a crossbody on Hardy. Both competitors stay down while the referee starts the ring out count. 1...2...3...4...5.. Styles gets up and rolls into the ring and then back out to restart the referees count. Styles picks up the now kneeling Hardy and gives him a hard Irish whip in to the steel steps outside the ring. Styles then slams Hardy's head into the steel ring post before rolling him back into the ring and covers Hardy. 1...2.. Hardy puts his hand on the ropes. Styles then goes for the the Styles Clash but Hardy reverses it into a hurracarana. The referee then starts to count for the double knockout 1...2...3..4..5...6 Hardy then gets up holding his head and go's over to Styles who gets picked up and put back down by a DDT. Styles gets up but Hardy goes to kick Styles and Styles grabs Hardy's leg and spins him around. Styles then hits a Paul London like dropsault which takes Hardy down. Styles then waits till Hardy gets up before hitting a springboard backflip reverse neckbreaker. Styles climbs to the top ropes and tries to hit a 450 splash but Hardy hardly gets out of the way. Styles wriths on the ground in pain. While Hardy Struggles to get to his feet. When they both finally get to their feet they start trading blows. Styles hits a chop and a step up Enzuiguri. That puts Hardy down as Styles once again heads to the top rope and hits a frog splash. 1...2... Kickout by Hardy. Styles frustrated punches Hardy in the face. Styles gets to his feet and prepares for the Styles clash but goes up and sits on the top rope. Hardy gets up and goes for a Hurracarana but Styles sets up for a super Styles clash and he hits it but Styles decides not to pin Hardy but he sets up for another styles clash which he hits and this time he pins a visibly knocked out Hardy. 1..2...3

Winner: AJ Styles

Michael Cole:What a win by AJ Styles, I'm glad he's on impact

Mike Tenay: Look Cole he's got a microphone.

AJ Styles: Okay everyone in this arena saw what I did to Matt Hardy tonight I destroyed him. I will be The NWA World Heavyweight champion after Fight for pride and this Sunday Batista I will bury you into the ground, That's right I am facing you in the first TNA vs WWE match. You will get a taste of the Styles clash and I will pin you 1.2.3.

AJ then throws down the mic and walks to the back

Commercial Break

JBL: We have just got Confirmation of the Styles Batista clash. That's going to be a hell of a match seeing what AJ did to Matt Hardy.

The Camera cuts to the back where Cena is layed out on the ground. Mr.Mcmahon sees him layed out and storms off somewhere.

Michael Cole:Who would do that to Cena.

JBL: Cole you can be so stupid all the time. It looks like the job of the other TNA representative.

Mike Tenay: But who could that be. It could be anyone on the TNA roster. Anyway we have just got word of where Mr.McMahon is. Lets go backstage,

Mr.Mcmahon: Where is he

McMahon then bumps into a producer who immediately says sorry

Mr.Mcmahon: You're fired

Producer: But Mr.Mcmahon...

Mr.McMahon: I won't fire you if you tell me where Jeff Jarrett is.

Producer: But I don't know sir

Mr.McMahon: Well then you're fired. Pack your bags

Mr.McMahon then walks down the hall way seeing multiple WWE & TNA superstar. The only 2 TNA superstars not there are AJ Styles and Samoa Joe. He comes across Batista standing in front of his locker room.

Mr.McMahon: Have you seen Jarrett.

Batista: No but I think they could be in my locker room.

Mr.McMahon: Well you're strong, break it down.

Batista then breaks down the door but all they can see is a TV that shows the WWE ring. Simply Irresistable hits as Jeff Jarrett and AJ Styles make their way to the ring. Jeff Jarrett grabs a microphone as does AJ Styles. Jarrett speaks first

Jeff Jarrett: Vince you watching this proves that I have outsmarted you once again. Do you even have a brain in that head of yours slapnut. Cena being layed out was not my fault nor was it AJ's.

AJ Styles: That's right.

Jeff Jarrett: AJs right The attacker is the samoan submission machine, He is Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe then makes his way to the ring. He then grabs the Microphone.

Samoa Joe: That's right I am the one who knocked out Cena and I am the one who will be facing him at Wrestlemania. I will be the one to make Jarrett chairman.

AJ Styles: Whoa Whoa Whoa, I am part of this to.

Samoa Joe: Okay lets see whos better, lets go right now

They both get ready to fight when Jarrett breaks them up

Jeff Jarrett: Settle down guys, save it for Wrestlemania.

Just as Jarrett finishes Batista runs out and spears Samoa Joe before being attacked by both Styles and Jarrett. Shane McMahons music hits and they all stop fighting.

Shane McMahon: Because of what DX did to my Dad in Hell in a Cell, I will be the one fighting Jarrett in a street fight and because Cena got a minor injury when he was attacked, He is not allowed to compete at Wrestlemania, Therefore the new part of team McMahon is my brother in law, The Game, Triple H.

Triple H then comes out to a chorus of cheers from the crowd. Him and Shane then come running down and start to brawl with team TNA as we go to a break.

Commercial Break

Michael Cole: Looks like we have a chyange to the Wresltemania Card. It will now be Shane McMahon and Jeff Jarrett in a street fight while Triple H will take on Samoa Joe. This is shaping up to be the best Wrestlemania ever.

JBL: Shut up Cole, that must be like the first thing we have ever agreed on that its shaping up to be one of the best Wrestlemanias ever. For our Second last match later tonight we have a battle royale for the final spot in the MITB ladder match. This will have TNA and WWE superstars in it.

Mike Tenay: But right now we have a battle of the monsters with Sting and Abyss vs The brothers of Destruction.

Kane makes his way to the ring to his old entrance music

Undertaker does his usual entrance

Sting comes out to loudest reaction of the night

Abyss comes out to a nothing reaction as nobody knows who he is

Brothers of Destruction vs Sting and Abyss
Kane and Sting start out the match with a test of strength which Kane won and he pushes Sting into the turnbuckle. Sting then slowly comes out of the turnbuckle and charges at Kane and hits a clothesline. Sting then gives Kane an Irish whip and then hits a back body drop on the rebounding Kane. Sting hits a a big boot on Kane and then tags in Abyss. Abyss then comes in and sets Kane up for a Black hole slam but Kane hits Abyss with a big boot. He then goes over and tags in Undertaker who also hits big boot on Abyss. Taker picks up Abyss and gives him an Irish whip into the turnbuckle. Undertaker then goes to the opposite turnbuckle and runs and goes for his running jumping clothesline into the turnbuckle but Abyss moves and hits a quick powerslam before tagging in Sting. Sting then hits a clothesline on the now standing Undertaker and pins 1... kickout by the Undertaker to the suprise of Sting. Sting stomps on the Undertaker before tagging in Abyss who picks up the Undertaker and goes for a chokeslam but Undertaker puts his hand on Abyss' throat and they try and choke each other out. Abyss is first to go to his knees and he finnaly slackens his grip. Undertaker then pulls Abyss over to his corner and asks Kane for the tag who backs down onto the steel steps and tells him to keep him down and keep wrestling. Frustrated Undertaker takes Abyss over to the turnbuckle in between the 2 teams and hits snake eyes on Abyss who bouncesback but ducks the big boot from Taker whos leg gets hung over the rope. Abyss is able to make a tag to Sting while Taker falls onto the canvas. Sting comes in and Irish whips Taker into the turnbuckle and Sting hits a spear into the turnbuckle on Taker. Sting then hits a spinebuster and locks in the scorpion death lock in the middle of the ring. Undertaker taps.

Winners: Sting and Abyss

After Sting and Abyss leave to the lockerroom Kane hits a chokeslam on Undertaker and then hits a tombstone piledriver. Kane drags Taker over to the turnbuckle and lifts him up and lays his ribs onto the steel turnbuckle. Kane then goes backstage and then suddenly you see Kanes pyro go off under the Undertaker. You then hear Kane's laugh as Smackdown goes to a commercial

Commercial Break

Back from Commercial in Mr. McMahons office with Shane, Triple H, Vince and Batista

Batista: Good work on taking out Cena, Trips, now we have on of the best teams ever in the WWE

Triple H: Except that bastard Samoa Joe took all the credit for it.

Shane: Save that aggresion and you can take it out on him at Wrestlemania.

Triple H: Yeah thats true

Vince: Okay lets get this straight, at Wrestlemania you 2 will defeat both Samoa Joe and AJ Styles so Shane here will not have to face Jarrett in a street fight.

Cena then comes in through the door

Cena: Give me that bastard Samoa Joe

Vince: Settle down Cena remember your injured right

Cena: Where would I get injured from

Batista: Vince can I have a quick word with you

Batista and Vince then talk with each other in the corner.

Vince: Everybody were going to the ring.

Commercial Break

Vince: does everybody in this arena want to see Cena vs Samoa Joe at Wrestlemania

*Yeah*

Vince:Well then that is what we will see. And since there must be a McMahon in the Street fight it will not be either me or Shane. It will be my son-in-law Triple H.

The crowd cheers the announcement.

Vince: Right now it will be Triple H, John Cena & Batista vs Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams & Chris Harris in a 6 man elimination match

All the TNA superstars make their way to the ring slowly and hesitantly

Triple H, John Cena & Batista vs Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams & Chris Harris

Triple H starts in the ring with Sonjay Dutt and Triple H starts with some hard rights before hitting a spinebuster and tagging in Batista. Batista enters with a large smile on his face and Batista lets Sonjay make a tag to Petey Williams who slowly enters the ring and rushes Batista and is given a hard clothesline and Batista gets up taunting Williams for the Batista bomb and when Williams gets up he gets a Batista bomb. Batista doesn't go for the pin instead pulls the lifeless body of Williams to his corner and he makes Williams tag in Harris. Who immediatlly gets a clothesline. Batista tags in Cena who pulls Harris into the center of the ring and goes for the 5 knuckle shuffle and he hits it. Cena lifts up Harris and gives him an FU and goes for the first pin of the match 1..2.. a recovered Sonjay Dutt breaks up the pin with a leg drop onto the back of Cenas head.An angry Triple H gets in the ring and and chases out Sonjay while Batista gets in the ring with a steel chair and hits Chris Harris in the head with it and Cena locks in the STFU while Batista throws out the steel chair while the ref ain't looking and he gets out of the ring as does Triple H. Chris Harris taps to the STFU

Chris Harris is eliminated

Sonjay Dutt gets in the ring as Petey Williams is unable to fight yet. Triple H calls over Cena and they tag each other. Sonjay Dutt tries to kick down Triple H but HHH just hits him with a hard right knocking him down. Triple H picks up Sonjay and gives him an Irish whip towards the ropes and then he hits a spinebuster. Triple H then wants to go for the pedigree but Cena tells him to beat him down more. Triple H then locks in the figure four leg lock and just before Dutt is about to tap Triple H breaks the hold and this time gets ready for the pedigree. Dutt gets up and Triple H gets ready for the Pedigree and he hits it but like Batista he doesn't go for the pin he goes for another pedigree and he hits it 1...2...3

Sonjay Dutt is eliminated

Petey Williams is the last for his teamand is made to get in the ring by the referee he runs over and hits a standing dropkick on Triple H knocking him down. Williams pounces on the downed Triple H quickly hitting a springboard moonsault. Williams gets on top of Triple H and hits lefts and rights. Before HHH gioves him an eye poke keeping him off while Triple H makes a tag to Batista who comes in with a clothesline which puts Petey on the ground. Williams gets up and Batista hits a spinebuster. Batista lifts up Williams and gives him another Batista bomb. Cena calls Batista over and they make a tag. Cena then lifts up Williams and hits the FU. Cena then tags in Triple H who this tme hits a pedigree into a pin 1..2..3

Winners: Triple H, Batista & John Cena
Triple H then grabs the microphone

Triple H: Everybody in this arena saw what we just did to these TNA punks. We destroyed them. They only got in 4 moves of offence. They sucked. And I know all you people know what sucking is like. You experience it everyday. But us, we don't suck because we are the new Evolution. And now to introduce the 4th and fifth members of Evolution, The first person is a former TNA champion, he is Captain Charisma, Christain and the second member making his return. He is Y2J, Chris Jericho. They are now getting ready for theirspot in the Battle royale later tonight and one of them, will bring the money in the bank briefcase into Evolution. Okay since Steve Austin picked Christain we all will be headed nowhere as we will be right here on Xplosion.

Triple H then leaves with the rest of Evolution.

Commercial Break

Michael Cole: Were back and we are almost ready with four more to make their way to the ring. While we are waiting lets run through the partipants We Have: Abyss, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Jimmy Wang Yang, BG James, Kip James, Gregory Helms, Sting, Ric Flair, Rey Mysterio, Judas Mesias, Idol Stevens, Jesse, Festus, Chris Jericho and Christain waiting in the ring

Kurt Angle comes out as one of the surprise entrants

Shannon Moore comes out as another surprise entrant

Shelton Benjamin is the penultimate surprise entrant

The final entrant is a former UFC competitor Paul Taylor

Battle Royale
Closing moments: Jimmy Wang Yang, BG James, Chris Jericho, Christain, Rey Mysterio, the debuting Paul Taylor, Shelton Benjamin, Ric Flair, Alex Shelley and Gregory Helms are the 10 men left in this Battle Royale. Ric Flair is constantly chopping everybody keeping them down. Jimmy Wang Yang then dodged a chop and hit a dropkick on Flair meaning all men are down after this strenuous battle royale. The first man up is Paul Taylor who hits some kicks on the standing Wang Yang. Chris Jericho and Christain both slip out under the bottom rope and wait under the ring. Wang Yang fights back against Taylor and knocks him down. Yang climbs to the top rope and waits for the moonsault but before he can hit it Helms catches him with a Shining Wizard knocking him out of the ring.

Jimmy Wang Yang is eliminated.

Gregory Helms got stuck in the middle rope after hitting the Shining Wizard setting Mysterio up for the 619 which he hits and Rey goes for the seated Senton but Helms moves and Rey hits Paul Taylor with the seated senton. Mysterio gets up and is hit with a dropkick by Shelton Benjamin. Alex Shelley then a inverted DDT on Benjamin but Shelley gets hit with Fishermans Suplex by BG James. Ric Flair gets up and locks in the Figure four leg lock to Alex Shelley who tries to tap but can't due to this being an over the top battle royal. Flair gets up and lifts up Alex Shelley and throws him over the top rope.

Alex Shelley is Eliminated

Ric Flair woo's a couple of times before being taken down by a T-Bone suplex from Benjamin.Benjamin tries to get up and barely can and eliminates Ric Flair who gets pulled under the ring

Ric Flair is Eliminated

At the moment only five superstars are left in the ring. Rey Mysterio gets up and lifts up Gregory Helms and tries to eliminate him but Taylor skins the cat an gets back in the ring before being dropkicked by Helms who then gets eliminated by Mysterio

Gregory Helms has been eliminated.

Shelton Benjamin then goes to the top rope and hits a moonsault on Gregory Helms before hitting a T-Bone suplex on Rey Mysterio. Benjamin falls to the ground in exaution. All superstars are on the ground for a while. Then Paul Taylor suddenly springs up in a Shawn Michaels fashion. Paul Taylor then goes to work on Benjamin and tries to get him eliminated but Benjamin holds onto the top rope but Mysterio comes off the top rope and gives Benjamin a dropkick knocking him off the apron.

Benjamin is Eliminated

BG James comes over and gives Mysterio an Irish whip and then a big back body drop. Paul Taylor comes from behind and hits a step up Enzuiguri on James.Taylor Picks up James and throws kim out of the ring for the elimination

BG James has been eliminated

Taylor is then hit with a quick kick by Mysterio to the back of Taylors head. Mysterio tries to get up but collapses trying to get up. They both get up at the same time and start exchanging rights and lefts before Christian and Jericho both come out and Eliminate Paul Taylor.

Paul Taylor is Eliminated

Christain and Jericho then go to eliminate Mysterio but they all go over the ropes and their feet all hit the floor at the same time.

Christain, Jericho & Mysterio are eliminated.

Stone Cold Steve Austin then comes out to the ramp

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Okay what we just saw is that it is a three way tie *What*. If I make it a triple threat match. Mysterio is more than likely to get injured so I am not going to do that* What*. I could award the win to Mysterio after you 2 ( Pointing to Christain and Jericho) hid under the ring the whole time *What*. What I am going to do is include you all in the Money in the bank Ladder match to make it a 10 man match.* Hell Yeah

Austin then leaves to the back as does the 3 superstars seperatly.

Commercial Break

We return to the backstage area with Coach, Linda McMahon and Steve Austin with a hat full of names

Linda McMahon: Each of you will pickfive pieces of paper out of this hat for the end of the televised part of the draft.

They each pick out five names and read them out one By one.

Steve Austin: Kevin Thorn

Coach: Abyss, who the hell is that

Steve Austin: HBK

Coach: Bobby Lashley

Steve Austin: Jeff Hardy

Coach: Team 3D

Steve Austin: Motor City Machine Guns

Coach: LAX

Steve Austin: Londrick

Coach: The Boogeyman

Linda McMahon: Okay check out WWE.Com or TNA.com for the rest of the draft.

Commercial Break

Michael Cole: I know I will be checking WWE.com out.

JBL: You have to its your job. Your the editor or something like that.

MVP makes his way out to the ring for his match with Edge

Edge then comes out with the title over his shoulder

MVP vs Edge

They start out the match circling each other. They lock up in a collar and elbow tie up
and Edge hits a spike DDT on MVP. Edge stomps on on MVP before setting him up for and early spear. MVP gets up and Edge rushes at him but MVP moves to the side and pushes Edges back and his shoulder goes into the turnbuckle. MVP immediately pulls out Edges shoulder and hits some elbows digging into Edges shoulder. MVP then throws Edges shoulder again into the steel post. Edge wriths in pain as he falls to the mat. MVP cockily smiles and performs his signature ballin taunt and then stomps on the shoulder of Edge. MVP sits Edge up and pulls his arms back and instead of pushing his knee into the back he pushes it into Edge's left shoulder. Edge cries out in pain but tells the referee he will not give up. MVP gives up on the hold and Irish whips Edge towards the ropes and hits a flapjack onto the mat. MVP gets up and rebounds off the ropes and does his other signature taunt. While MVP was doing this Edge got up. MVP noticed and walked over to Edge but Edge starts laying some right hands on MVP. MVP finally goes down but gets up quickly. Edge comes off the ropes and hits a clothesline. Edge gloats abit before MVP again hits a couple of elbows on the shoulder of Edge. Edge holds his shoulder while MVP goes to the top rope. He jumps off and hits a hammer onto the left shoulder of Edge. MVP twists the arm and pushes against Edge's shoulder. Edge gets ready to tap but restrains himself. Edge elbows MVP in the gut getting him to break the hold. Edge elbows him another couple of times before coming off the ropes and hitting a shoulder block on MVP. Edge sets up for the spear and he hits it but it hurt his shoulder so he couldn't make the cover. Edge rolls out of the ring holding his shoulder, Edge then leans on the announce table and JBL tells him to look behind him and MVP comes in and hits a Baseball slide and Edge hits the announce table with his back and shoulder. MVP hits a low dropkick driving Edge's head and back into the announce table. MVP rolls in and out of the ring to break the count. MVP trips the referee putting him onto the canvas. MVP grabs a chair and goes to drive it into the shoulder of Edge but Edge moves and the vibrations make MVP drop the chair he is holding. Edge gets up and grabs the chair with his right arm and rams it into the knee of MVP. Edge throws MVP into the ring and makes the pin. 1...2. kickout by MVP. Edge jumps with both feet onto the knee of MVP and then does the same to the other knee. Edge locks a half boston crab on the right leg of MVP. MVP goes to tap but Edge breaks the hold when Matt Hardy's music hits but nobody comes out. MVP goes for the quick roll up on Edge 1...2... no kickout by Edge. This time Matt Hardy does come out and stands in the middle of the entrance ramp and stares down MVP. MVPturns around and gets hit with a spear and a pin 1...2...3

Winner: Edge

Edge holds his shoulder as the title is handed to him and he stares down Hardy as the show goes off the air.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
BM:I really liked Hardy vs. Styles but its a clsoe tie with MVP and Edge.

WM: n/a in my eyes

BP:When Vince was backstage and finding Cena and looking for Jarrett. Very in Character.

WP:nm

AC:The draft did not have as much excitement as I really thought it would. I thought it would have alot more anticipation rather than coach adn austin spouting off names but it was still quite entertaining. I'm glad to see the commercial in matches were gone and the length was much better. very nice show. Really looking forward to seeing your next one.

Check out the SWA! The new Anarchy has been posted!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
News Notes and WM Preview

The draft results and full roster are in the first post of this thread

The following superstars have returned to OVW

Senshi
Elix Skipper
Jillian Hall
Jamie Noble
Kenny Dykstra
James Storm

The following superstars have been released
Chavo Guerro
Rellik
Mark Henry

The following are the announce teams

Xplosion
Mike Tenay
Tazz
JBL
Michael Cole

Raw
Don West
Joey Styles
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross

Wrestlemania Preview

AJ Styles vs Batista
A definate contrast of Styles in this matchwith AJ Styles being able to fly around and is also good on the mat while Batista is a powerhouse who likes to throw people around. You can definantly expect a match of the year candidate. Maybe some iterference from the rest of each team

Jeff Jarrett vs Triple H in a street fight
Jeff Jarrett is at a disadvantage here as he has less experience then Triple H and since Triple H has been in street fights before. Jeff Jarret has also never competed at a Wrestlemania and it is bigger than bound for glory. Expect a run in from the rest of the teams

Samoa Joe vs John Cena
John Cena is looking to take his aggresion out on Samoa Joe for what was done to him on Xplosion supposedly by Samoa Joe, Another match of the year candidate.

Money in the Bank.
Shaping up to be one of the best ladder matches ever. This is going to be crazy with 10 men competing for 1 prize. A briefcase containing a contract for a title match in the next year. With tag teams in this match it should be a great match. Oh and this will be Dykstra's chance to stay out of OVW

MVP vs Matt Hardy vs Edge

After what happened on Xplosion the tension should be at an all time high. Edge has never lost at Wrestlemania in a 2 or 3 man match. MVP has o0nly competed in one other Wrestlemania before and Matt Hardy is one of the most accomplished superstars in the business and this is one of the titles he has never won

HBK vs Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs Lashley
On Raw all the superstars were involved after the main event. CM Punk had the upper hand in momerntum when Raw went off air. We will see 4 of this companies greatest superstars involved for sport's entertainment. Also Jeff will want to take that title back to North Carolina and if Matt wins thye celebrations will be huge

Kane vs Undertaker in a buried alive match
Last time Taker was in a buried alive match he was set on fire by the very man he is facing at Wrestlemania 24. The last 2 times these two have faced off at Wrestlemania Undertaker has had the win. Will Kane win in his third chance or will Taker continue his 15-0 winning streak at Wrestlemania. One thing is assured we will see someone buried alive.

Finlay vs Mr Kennedy
These 2 have destroyed each other over the past 2 weeks and its all been about who is better. Finlay is more Experienced but Kennedy has defeated more World champions than you can count. The winner will be the Intercontinental champion while the other will lose all:respect:

The Rated R CMStar

Can't believe you fired Chavo Guerrero. Mark Henry is a hard character to use so I don't have anything to say about you firing him. I am uncertain of why you send back Senshi to OVW, he would be a great character in the cruiserweight division.
WM looks good and I will be reviewing when posted.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I agree with CMS about firing Chavo I mean why? He could have so much potential. Well other than that I think it all looks good. Anyways, Wrestlemania is looking amazing! I cann wait to see alot of the matches, Especially Jarrett HHH street fight. I will sure to review once you post it!