TLC WWE TLC: The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who wins?

• Total voters

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
wwe_tlc_2016_miz_ziggler.jpg

Who's winning this one?
Gotta be The Miz retaining here, such a great heel with Maryse and he's just won the belt back. It wouldn't make sense to juggle the belt yet again...

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Miz wins

God I just want this feud to end already. watch Miz lose and we get another rematch

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I got The Miz ftw then the feud needs to be over.:really:

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
The miz. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he wins clean

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
The Miz could do so much more with that championship than Dolph. Lots of faces in the almost nonexistent mid-card of SDLive that could work with him...Apollo Crews.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Miz could do so much more with that championship than Dolph. Lots of faces in the almost nonexistent mid-card of SDLive that could work with him...Apollo Crews.

Giving Apollo Crews the title shot would help his career, but I wouldn't be happy if he beat the miz for the title. Sure he could win a non title match, but the miz is such a good heel I would have a hard time accepting someone like crews winning the belt off of him I enjoy watching him with the belt.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Giving Apollo Crews the title shot would help his career, but I wouldn't be happy if he beat the miz for the title. Sure he could win a non title match, but the miz is such a good heel I would have a hard time accepting someone like crews winning the belt off of him I enjoy watching him with the belt.

Not saying that he should outright beat Miz after one month of build. But if they do something like they did with Ziggler and give Apollo a motive and you know...some character maybe people will get behind the guy. Apollo is SDLive's best talent not being used. He's like the Black Neville.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I wasn't his biggest fan but Miz definitely needs to keep that belt. Say what you like about him, the guy is a top drawer heel and Dolph is just... Dolph.

I enjoy watching his matches but his title reigns are boring. Miz on the other hand can actually make that title mean something again.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I have no doubt this match will steal the show...and I'm going to say that
the Miz will retain the IC title.

I'm not really sure who he moves into a program with next...

Dean Ambrose may-be? Sami Zayn after a roster trade?

Who knows?