• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Did u predict Ambrose winning the IC title? That match was the fuckin deal breaker, everything else was so predictable.

I did get Ambrose winning, but I didn't get the way he was winning. I put Ambrose winning via DQ/count-out 'cause that's how I legit thought it was gonna go down.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
On this tonight if I get a chance, tomorrow if not.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Uhm, with no offense intended (congrats of course to the winners) I think I'm a bit confused cause I figured I might have earned a spot in the top 3 places having 100% on my picks for every match, including the way of winning and the question as to how many title changes their would be.

Again, no offense intended and perhaps I may have misunderstood something (in which case I apologize) but it just came as a surpise to me, that's all.

Anyways, once more, congrats to the winners...

JBan

Reaction score
3 Months in a row I've gotten top 3, two of them being #1. Wow.

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Cool, thanks

Okay, after revisiting, you actually win. You had a total of 8 points, I must have glanced over and thought it said 6.
Sending the extra $ now. :bodallas:

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
oh suck my fucking dick you can't just be like "you won" and knock me down to second place because some smurf wants a recount

al gore didn't get a recount why does this guy

it's all good though i'm gonna fuck around and get first place next month

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
oh suck my fucking dick you can't just be like "you won" and knock me down to second place because some smurf wants a recount

lol quiet down you

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

ooh an opportunity to suck your dick AND I'm not the smurf who wanted a recount?!

Sign me up :stopspot: