• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE TLC 2011 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

I'm looking foward to raw tomorrow so fucking much. Wwe hasnt had me interested in raw this much for a long time. Good job they really have made this show great. Now if only they did this for the past I don't know.... 11 months then I would love them.

Cyrus Riddle

I'm looking foward to raw tomorrow so fucking much. Wwe hasnt had me interested in raw this much for a long time. Good job they really have made this show great. Now if only they did this for the past I don't know.... 11 months then I would love them.

we all wish that lol...hopefully they'll keep the momentum even after WM season is over.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I liked the chair spot with the knee to the face of Miz. At least these guys are trying to really work the TLC concept.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
To be fair they made the IWC wet their pants like this in July at MiTB as well, and then cut their cock off at Summerslam. Let's hope that trend doesn't continue.

Cyrus Riddle

handcuffs always bring a different dynamic to a match...and it does feel good to not see Cena tonight, pretty refreshing.