WWE Title Match: Randy Orton vs The Miz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oasis

Reaction score
1. Napolean Dynamite, everyone was hyping this movie like the second coming of Jesus, and it sucked asshole
2. Superman Returns, so Superman gets stabbed with Kryptonite and dropped into the ocean and still lives......wtf
3. The Marine, Cena no-sells explosions........yeah

the dark knight

of all time is meaningless . i cant remember all the movies that pissed me off nor name just 1 movie and claim it worse . but the most recent movie that really pissed me off was ghost rider . fucking pointless . worst comic movie ever released .

kevin82593

Reaction score
the latest movie in my list of hate was eragon. i've read the book, during the entire movie i was wondering where in the hell this part came from

Mr.Sam!

Reaction score
well immortal would be the worst movie that i have ever seen! - i had to turn it off in the first 30mins of the movie.

-Mr.Sam!

xtremebadass

talledega nights: ballad of ricky bobby

srry dudes, but that movie really pissed me off, it sucked major balls and hsould have never been released, it made him look like a major douche

ion256

Reaction score
"hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy was pure rubbish"
no....this is not a movie !
i can't call this A MOVIE !
it was just a joke...a long joke !

i take it you never read the book the movie was about 90-95% right out of the book which by the way was never ment to make since as it is a comedy ment to make fun at sci-fi movies and books. all in all i loved it and hope they finish the series

now for my bad movie list

1. epic movie (pure crap)
2. death proof from grindhouse (the 1st movie planet terror was great but i wont watch the second again only the last 20 minutes was any good)
3. im sure no one here has heard of it but the tromaville movie redneck zombies was horrable

King_Ash

Reaction score
Most recent would have to be The Incredible Hulk

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Here's some movies that I hate......

1.)Soul Plane
2.)Open Water
3.)Alone in the Dark
4.)Crossover
5.)Are we there yet?
6.)The Beverly Hillbillies
7.)Exorcist III
8.)Halloween III: Season of the Witch
9.)Showgirls
10.)Speed 2: Cruise Control
11.)Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

Maloney

Reaction score
Are you scared is the worst movie ever. Nobody rent it or buy it. The acting sucks.

ion256

Reaction score
Here's some movies that I hate......

1.)Soul Plane
2.)Open Water
3.)Alone in the Dark
4.)Crossover
5.)Are we there yet?
6.)The Beverly Hillbillies
7.)Exorcist III
8.)Halloween III: Season of the Witch
9.)Showgirls
10.)Speed 2: Cruise Control
11.)Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

dude i forgot all about halloween 3 that movie was so bad talk about a waste of 1:30 minutes and the ending was so f***ed up