WWE Title Belt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

It's going to stay. They wouldn't change the belt now, and they wouldn't bring back the old one either as it would be a step backwards. I think they should just keep this title first, then maybe when Cena really loses it to someone else proper, then they implement a new belt. Constantly changing a new belt for a new champion is just wrong and the belt wouldn't hold any prestige.

Bradders

Reaction score
They need to get the old Undisputed title back as that personified RAW and it looks awesome and not a tacky belt for an 8 year old but you have to think of marketing as well.

ice_edged

Reaction score
everyone knows at least it doesnt spin now..but itsitll same belt from there and out...change it..iisnt ortong suppose to have his own belt with big words randy orton the legend killer on it ..hot damn it wwe..give randy a break .. cena wont be around for a year or so I dont want to be reminded of cena

strij

Reaction score
It's going to stay. They wouldn't change the belt now, and they wouldn't bring back the old one either as it would be a step backwards. I think they should just keep this title first, then maybe when Cena really loses it to someone else proper, then they implement a new belt. Constantly changing a new belt for a new champion is just wrong and the belt wouldn't hold any prestige.

Wouldn't hold any prestige?!? Man, take a look at it. It looks like a... toy.
But I think they woundn't change it till the 8 years old kids stop buying it.

kingetg3

Reaction score
i would like the old belt back just because i like it and brings back memories of all the people that had it thats why it would be more prestige but when i look at the present one it just reminds me of cena...thats it they shouldnt change it anymore if the go back to the old one

ice_edged

Reaction score
only ones besides cena could be crime time.but we all knwo tehy are fired so thats not gonan happen. Why must we still see this ugly belt. hy cant mcmahon give orton a proper belt. can soemone asnwer me that qustion?

imported_Ant

Reaction score
They wont disregard the Spinner belt as it sells like cakes at a Fat convention.

C4

That's because he is EdCena^
The Old Undisputed Design of the Championship was cool and when we see that Championship we are reminded of Hulk Hogan's last Title Reign, The Rock last Championship and so many Memories like Brock Lesners first WWE Championship. And when we look at this spinner belt we are reminded of John Cena and that's it. Please WWE do something about it!

imported_Ant

Reaction score
Why do something about it? Its selling like crazy. Literally. Besides the older titles i think are outdated.

ice_edged

Reaction score
thats why we need a new title. new and fresh and cool adn one for randy alone

imported_Ant

Reaction score
You cannot keep making new belts. Waste of time and money

ice_edged

Reaction score
haha of course you can. You must if you want to keep things fresh. yeah we should probebly still have first belt ever made. nice thinking einstein

waste of money? so you say a billionere like vince cant aford a thousand or 2 . dont bullshit me mister , it snot funny