• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Do you fancy going to see WWE live? Do you want to go see your favourite wrestlers in action?

Well here is your chance!

At darkmoonpromotions.co.uk, we have many tickets to all sorts of events, WWE included! From fastlane to ring of honour. From smack down to royal Rumble!

You can get all your tickets on our website!

And remember, you can use promo code DMP100, and get 10% off all orders over $50!

But remember, WWE is a massive event that thousands want to get tickets to, so I'd recommend you book yours fast!

Attachments

• IMG_-njo9e9.png
    IMG_-njo9e9.png
    137 KB · Views: 26

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Can I buy a ticket for all the WWE events? I'll pay whatever since I'm making that YouTube money (over 50 subs. thank you very much) and I would like some good orders with that as well. I mean, I'm buying a lot from you guys. I think some food should be included. I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda. That's every show by the way.

But I think we can crack a deal here. Money is no issue since I don't use money. You guys do accept GTA 5 US Dollars, right? Because I'm crazy rich on there. PM me so we can talk some more about this dude

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I also want tickets to WCW

Reaction score
Hey dude, if food options were available on the website I think I'd be ordering take away every day haha, there are multiple tickets on the website, last time I checked the inventory there was just over 25 and a quarter million tickets on there as we speak.

Sadly however I'm afraid we don't accept GTA 5 Dollars, but hell if we could. The amount of houses we could be buying with it all :p