WWE: The Aftermath of Wrestlemania 21

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first BTB...
I'm new and have looked at BTB's such as Anigma's, SWA's, and BTW as inpspiration...
I wanted too see how hard, how tough, how time consuming this is going too be...
I wanted to post it earlier but thought to do a couple of shows first...
To stay five steps ahead...
My MS Word is down so I cant write out full shows for a bit... But I am trying

Well here it is please guys give me some constructive critisism on everything..
Thanks again
KOM

Wrestlemania21.jpg

Monday Night Raw!!
Pyro!
Pyro!!
Pyro!!!

Former Champion Triple H comes out and rants about what happen last night and how he lost the title. He even goes as far as blaming Flair for his problems. Flair then comes out. Flair asks what's up, and after a few words a brawl ensuses. Bischoff comes out and says tonight it will be Triple H vs. Ric Flair.

After the break, The Coach interviews "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels, and asks him how does he feel after his brutal match aganist angle last night. michaels says even though kurt tried to take him out after his win last night, he's still the winner and is still here. He says he's ready to take on all people.

after the break, we see a limo arrives and its Randy Orton. However back to the ring. In a surprise match we see Christian defeating Muhammad Hussan. after that we hear Davari speak ???. Christian takes him out and then takes out his fustration for losing last night to Edge in the Money in the Bank Match

after the commerical, a video package of last night is shown. afterwards we see trish stratus in the ring defeating christy in a rematch for the women's championship after lita comes out and turns on christy and helps trish secures the victory.

after the break, triple h comes in to the office of bischoff and tells him that he won't be responsible for what happens to flair, later on tonight. we then go to the ring and randy orton is there. he talks smack, in which kane comes out, and kane destroys him and chokeslams him off of the stage, through the table and Orton suffered multiple injuries and will be out of action for the next couple of months.

Batista comes out to probably the biggest pop of the night and says how good it is to finally be champion and how his reign as champ will be a historical one. Coming up next, is Triple H v. Ric Flair. Flair suprisingly puts up a classic and pulls an upset over the game. The game is iriate, and demands a rematch. However to no avail.

Main Event: Triple Threat Match for #1 contender match. Winner faces Batista at Backlash. Jericho defeats Benoit and Benjamin in a classic and right when Batista and Jericho stare down each other, Vince McMahon comes out and says next week, Benjamin will face Batista next week for the title and at Backlash Triple H and Flair will fight each other in a steel cage match. And he ends the show by saying, that the WWE will have a change like never before as fireworks go off at the top of the stage, as the show comes to a close.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Good Luck with this.

Maybe add a roster to your first post so people know who is on which show

Checkout World Wrestling Entertainment. Smackdown now up

John

this looks like a good bTB. stick with this kid and it may be good. (no pun intended) im gonna start a new btb soon. so good look, i'll review when first show is up. and a roster may be pleasant.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Alright, well first off thank you for the advice, and hopefully I will get better as time go on. lets get on to smackdown. But before i do so, i will do both raw and smackdown with the same rosters but soon with some trades and jumping ship. Note smackdown and raw are both 2 hours long.

Friday Night Smackdown
April 7th

Michael Cole and Tazz welcome us to Smackdown as this is the fallout of Smackdown. We're here in san diego, ca in the sports arena and lets get rolling.

John Cena comes to the ring and cuts a promo, saying how he couldn't become the champion without the help of each and every member of THE CHAIN GANG. He basically almost cries and says thank you after cutting one of the best promos in a long time.

Backstage JBL is prepping Orlando Jones who later on will face Rey Mysterio for OJ's US Title.

Commerical
Cole then sends it backstage as Big Show is being interviewed when all of a sudden, he notices JBL. He says how JBL reign as champ has finally come to an end. JBL then tries to attack Show, but show throws him into the wall and JBL is done for.

Crusierweight Championship:
Billy Kidman comes to the ring followed by Paul London.

Cole: Only place to see the crusierweights are here on Smackdown.
Tazz: That's right.
Note: As far as the announcing goes, hopefully I'll add more as time goes on.
After 10 minutes of excellent high flying moves, Paul London, out of nowhere nails a 450 on Kidman through the announce table, as the crowd goes nuts. Kidman who is now bleeding is lying there motionless, as london is out here to prove a point. He grabs Kidman, who throws something in london's eye, and DDT him right on his own belt. london remains there not moving, and emt's come out to assist him. cut to commerical break.
Commercial Break
Raw recap is then shown, followed by the wrestlemania highlight video. the lights then go out as the undertaker makes his way to the ring. he says what he did to randy orton sunday is just a sample of things that are going to happen here. out comes eddie. eddie says that he feels that undertaker is trying to start something he can't finished. taker already in the devil's mood, tombstones eddie right there as the light goes out.
commerical break-
after break teddy long makes an announcement that next week it will be eddie vs. taker. JBL comes in and demands a rematch with Cena for the title. However, long says only if he can beat Booker T next week in a # 1 contender match. Carlito, then sees Booker's wife, and asks can she deliver a message to him. Tell him, That Carlito is Cool. Then he spits apple in HER FACE!

Cole tells the fans that at the end of the month, Smackdown will be coming to you from England. But back to the action, Carlito vs. Booker. The match basically ends in a DQ, because Booker tries to choke out Carlito for spitting in his wife's face. So he returns the favor by spitting apple in his face, and nailing him with the Book End.

Commerical Break-
Main Event: US CHAMPIONSHIP: Orlando Jordan vs. Rey Mysterio. Jordan acts like a punk, throughout the match and eventually is hit with the 619. However JBL, comes down and distracts the ref while OJ hits rey with his finisher (whatever that is). rey kicks out. he hits him with a hurcurrana. (don't mind the spelling). rey goes for the cover. 1-2-and no. OJ kicks out. OJ goes for the clothline but misses and rey trips him up for another 619. This time while the ref is down, JBL hits Rey and hits him with the clothsline from hell. OJ then powerbombs him right on the belt, and JBL gets the ref to come to, while OJ crawls over and covers Rey for a 1-2-and a 3. the whole cabinet comes out, as they begin to beat up some more on rey, and they stand there together as the show comes to a close, as cole is screaming damit and tazz is just sitting there stunned

Fin lol​
well that's my first two shows. i'll be back later for the next raw. keep the responses coming.

The Rated R CMStar

I understand you recapping shows, but maybe you could order your shows better, because they are pretty hard to read in that style and is hard to tell apart the promos from the matches.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
ok Thanks so much CMS I will have your review for Krakatoa in a bit...
Well Here is Raw.. Guys please I have MSW down and only get too use it when ever I decide to walk to the library.. I will hopefully get better... Heres Raw.. Please Guys Im working hard :)

Alright, let me just say that I only intend to get better as time goes on. This time I will try to make it much longer than before.

Raw
april 11

Raw kicks off with pyro and JR and Jerry Lawler joins us live from Moline, IL for tonight edition of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!

JR:: Fans what a card we have for you tonight. The world heavyweight championship will be on the line as Shelton Benjamin faces Batista.

KING:: That's right, and with Mr. McMahon announcement from last week, there's no telling what is going to happen tonight.

*Chris Jericho is in the ring as we are getting ready to have an another edition of the highlight reel brought to us.

CJ: Welcome to Y2J's Highlight Reel!.
Well last week, I became the number one contender to Batista's World Heavyweight Title, and you know what, at Backlash, Y2J will become the new World Heavyweight Champion. But tonight as we all know, Benjamin and Batista will face off with one another for the title. So at Backlash, I might be facing either Benjamin or Batista. But as for the Highlight Reel, tonight guest, is a Hall of a Famer. He is one of the most craziest wrestler ever. His segments are downright hilliarous. He is the host of Piper's Pit. *huge pop from the crowd* He is Hot Rod, Rowdy Roddy Piper.

*Piper enters the ring to a huge ovation.* CJ: Welcome to the Highlight Reel. RRP: Thank You. And junior it feels good to be back in the WWE. But you know something, there's one thing that I wanted to do and yet have not been able to do it. Chris you know what that is. CJ: What is it? RRP: Well, junior it's to face you. CJ: Face Me? The Ayollota of Rock n Rolla. The first ever undisputed heavyweight champion. You wanna face me. Well, you know what you got yourself a ... *Eric Bischoff music plays as Eric comes out to the stage.* Mixed Reaction from the crowd* He says that that is all fine and good, but it won't happen here tonight. Instead it will happen next week, live on Raw from MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!. He also says by the top of the hour, he will be making an announcement regarding next week as well. Oh yeah, Chris tonight you will be facing both Christian and Edge in a 2 on 1 handicap match. RRP: One more thing, junior. Crack. *Piper knocks Jericho out with an illegal object and begins to pound on Jericho and Jericho is now bleeding as we go to commerical break.

JR: king, can you believe what we just seen here.
King: No, JR. It's a damn shame.
JR: I don't understand why, Piper would do that and Jericho has a handicap match later on. Dammit it's not right.
King:Calm down.

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it's for the Tag Team Championships. Introducing first at a combined weight of 385 pounds, the world tag team champions william regal and tajri.

King: Just to let you know that Raw is being brought to you by Gatorade and Best Buy.

LG: Introducing second at a combined weight of 497 pounds Gene Snitsky and Tyson Tomko.

JR: The match starts with Snitsky and Regal. Bow and arrow tie-up. Snitsky powers regal into the corner and starts off with lefts and rights to the abdomen. Irish whip. No it's reserved. backbody drop from regal.

King: Snitsky and Tomoko are going to have to use their power, in order to stay on top, whereas Regal and tajiri will have to use their speed and quickness.

JR: Snitsky with a big slam. Covers 1-2 and no. Kickout by regal. Tomoko is now in as he now adminsters kicks to regal's leg. Vertical Slam, coming up, but no Regal reserves it, into a vertical slam of his own. Quick cover. 1-2 and snitsky is in to break it up.

K: the ref is going to have to get some kind of order, in order for this match to continue.

J: with the ref, back turned tomoko gets in a cheap shot after snitsky tags himself back into the match.

K: I have to admit this is great teamwork by these two.
J: Snitsky goes for a slam, but it's countered by regal, and NOW BOTH MEN ARE DOWN! REGAL NEEDS TO MAKE A TAG. Both men are now crawling, to make a tag to their partner, but snitsky gets up and slams regal again to the mat and then knocks off tajri and makes a tag to the tomoko. tomoko comes in, but regal this time hits a flying clothesline, and hits snitsky and snitsky falls to the floor. The southpaw Regal nails a DDT on tomoko.
K: Alright, Regal. Now JR, he has to make a tag.
J: Finally, regal makes a tag, and here comes the Japanese Buzzsaw . Tajiri is moving like lightning, with kicks both to Tomoko and Snitsky. Tajri with a irish whip, followed by a kick to the back, and you know what's coming.
K: Oh, man it's the tanratula. He has to break before the ref counts to five. J: He breaks at the count of four. Here comes Sntisky. Snitsky though is met with the power of the punch! Tomoko is wabbling, tajiri goes for the kick, but is countered. No wait, tajiri has the hucurrana locked in and the ref with the cover 1-2-3. Yes.

LG: The winners of the match and still Tag Team Champs, regal and tajiri.
JR: What a win, for those two. Let's send it backstage to Todd Grisham who is with Y2J.

TG: Chris how are you feeling. CJ: How am I feeling. I'm feeling angry, I'm feeling crazy. And monkey, let me tell you something. Next week at the Garden I will show no mercy to Piper. But as for tonight, E&C, I'm coming out ready to fight, not wrestle. Commerical Break

JR: Welcome back to Raw. Now let's give the fans, the Smackdown Rebound.

LG: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 300 pounds Kane. Introducing second, from san antonio, tx. weighing in at 220 pounds Shawn Michaels.

JR: What a match we have for you fans. Just a reminder, that next week we are going to be coming from you, in what will be a supershow from Madison Square Garden.

King: That's right. Raw. Smackdown. 1 night.
JR: And there's the bell. Michaels with a punch to the face followed by a punch by Kane, to get this match going. Lefts and rights are exchanged until Kane lands a hard uppercut to Michaels sending HBK reeling. Kane now with some control lays in some thrusts to Michaels, as Michaels is in the corner. Kane uses an irish whip, followed by a hard clothesline to Michaels. 1-2 and Michaels kicks out. Kane off the ropes and hits a leg drop. Another cover 1-2-and Michaels kicks out. Kane now applies the sleeper on to Michaels, who is now winded. Michaels is fading quickly. The ref raises Michaels hand. It drops.

King: that's one. that's two, that's no, wait
J: michaels, is now trying to fight back, but kane hits him with a club to the neck. michaels is down once again. kane picks up and delivers a scoop slam. Kane then tries to go on top and michaels counters it with a drop toehold as kane lands and now michaels irish whips kane and hits a ddt. Now with both men down, Michaels bounces up.
K: That's vintage Michaels right here.

JR: Michaels now with a second wind, hits Kane with a facebuster. Michaels on top, and yes the flying elbow right into the heart of Kane. Michaels with a cover 1-2 and Kane kicks out. Michaels sends Kane to the outside and then hits a springboard onto Kane on the outside. What's going to happen, next. We'll be right back live from Moline.

Jr: We're back here from Raw, and during the commerical break, Michaels was busted wide open from a shot from kane after after michaels from the steel post.

King: shawn is losing too much blood here. this match may have to end.
JR: no wait, kane is setting Michaels up for a chokeslam, but it's blocked. Michaels go for Sweet Chin Music, but Kane ducks and Michaels hits the ref. The ref is down. Michaels then hits Sweet Chin Music on Kane, and tries to get the ref to come to. The ref is out. Michaels then hits Kane with another clothesline, but this time Michaels gets on the recieving end of a fireman slam. Then kane gets Michaels up, as Michaels tries to block it, but is hit with the chokeslam.
K: The ref is crawling to make the cover.
JR: 1-2-come on shawn, 3! kane gets the victory over a bloody and battered Shawn Michaels.

*Michaels is in the ring as Kane's pyro and music go off as we go to the back.*

Eric Bischoff: next week from the garden, shawn michaels and kane will fight each other in a NYC Street Fight and the winner will face the WHC two weeks from tonight when raw is in england! and it will be for the WHC! Commerical Break.

And we're back. Here comes the Nature Boy Ric Flair.

F: Last week on Raw, I was embrassed by the one person that I had the utmost respect for. That man name is Triple H. In over the 30 years that I have been in this business, I have never been more ashamed of someone. Man, Trips me and you were close. Together we formed Evolution. The greatest group of all time. Bigger than the four horsemen. But you know something, it wasn't until last week that I finally realized something that everyone been saying. And that is you care nothing about anyone except yourself. And when you think about, they're right. I stuck by you, through each and every single one of your opponents and this is how you thank me. Well let me tell you something, at Backlash in that steel cage, I will show No mercy. Cuz I'm the dirtiest player in the game. That limosine riding, jet flying, baby kissing, son of a gun. At backlash, it will be me and you in a 15 foot steel cage. But right now, I don't want to wait till Backlash. I want you NOW! *Trips Music Hit, But Trips Come through the crowd and sneaks up on Ric*
JR: Ric turn around
JR: Oh man, these two are going at it.
K: Security, get down here. These two are going to break each other apart. Oh man, Flair with a shot right across the eye of the game, and Triple H is now bleeding. Now Flair is going crazy.
JR: Man, what is going to happen next. Well, folks when we come back we have Chris Jericho vs. Edge and Christian.

LG: Introducing second, now residing in NYC, Chris Jericho.

After 10 minutes of back and forth action, Jericho locks in the walls of jericho on christian.

JR: Christian is about to tap. No, here comes Edge. Edge nails Chris Jericho with a spear and Christian and Edge do what they later would call the E&C affect. It's over. No. 1-2-3. And wait a minute here comes Piper. And now it's a 3 on 1. And the numbers game is to much for Jericho. Jericho is out again, and is bleeding more now. We need EMT's out here. Now! Well coming up next is the World Heavyweight Championship Match!

JR: It's time for the WHC! Benjamin and Batista locks up, with Batista hits him with a powerslam. Benjamin then gets up and hits with a dropkick. Batista and Benjamin then somehow hit each other finishers.

*After 12 minutes of fighting*, Benjamin hits Batista with a Fisherman Suplex, but Batista comes right up, and hits the Batista spinebuster. benjamin gets up and then tries to hit batista but batista power is too much and hits him with the batista powerbomb. Oh my god. Batista with the cover 1-2 and wait Benjamin won't kick out. He picks him up and hits Batista with a superkick. 1-2 and batista again hits the batista bomb and gets the 1-2-3 and we see you next week from the garden!

chessarmy

Best Match: Chris Jericho vs Edge and Christian

Worst Match: Regal/Tajiri vs Tomko and Snitsky

Best Angle: Ric Flair promo

Worst Angle: Chris Jericho's Highlight reel

Additional Thoughts: You have potential, but you need to improve on many things. First of all, I like your match writing style but if you are going to do a summary than do a summary instead of *after 5 mins of fighting*. Also, your segments need to be easier to read, try spacing them out instead of having it all in one paragraph. It was still decent, but it could be better.

Overall Rating: 6.5/10

The Rated R CMStar

I don't know if I can rate any matches on your show as they were all "After X minutes into the match". You can still do the summarize match style, but summarize the whole match, not just the ending, that's just my opinion.

This show was easier to read, but could be even easier. Try making the matches and promos of different colors, and spacing them out a little better. Also, on promos, put each dialogue on different lines, not next to each other or followed up. In the Highlight Reel you had all the lines from Y2J and Pipper next to each other like in a paragraph, and made it hard to read.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Holy shit I just noticed CMS my bad...
I will edit it I had them spaced out while I was typing it... Thanks I will have SD! up in a bit...
I think SD! was way better than Raw...

CT Styles

Just some advice, Text techniques i.e. - Bold, Italics. Maybe use bold for headings of matches like..

Match 3
Hardcore
Mick Foley vs Edge

and have italics for maybe

'Break it Down' hits and DX's Shawn Michaels & Triple H make their way tot he ring.

or

GM McMahon is seen sitting at his desk when Kurt Angle bursts through the door.

And maybe different colors for Match writing and promos.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Hey guys I have seen this before on another forum (can't remember which one), and this does get ALOT better. But as the others have said, you need to use bold and italics etc.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Hey guys I have seen this before (can't remember which forum) and it does get a LOT better. But as the others have said, you need to use bold and italics etc,

Bradders

Reaction score
Hey kid o mac, I don't know why you started from later on because your later shows are WAY better than this. Unless it's not you?

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah I saw this BTB on the other forum, it does get a lot better. I also find funny that BTW was his inspiration when this BTB has gone longer than mine. I mean, he is by the preview of Royal Rumble 2007!

Bradders

Reaction score
I'm not being funny but why would he say that? Just to suck up or something? Anyway kid o mac, please start at 'Mania 22 because it goes uphill from there, wait until he gets to Survivor Series 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.