WWE Teasing A New RAW Set For The 1,000th Episode?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Come on then Einstein, show me what the stage should look like seen as though it's that important and only you know how it should look. Maybe you could email it into the WWE at the same solve their ratings problems, i'm sure they would appreciate it.

Brett

Reaction score
Well perhpas they could design a stage where there is more space for wrestlers too fight on it.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Well perhpas they could design a stage where there is more space for wrestlers too fight on it.

You mean like a ring?

C'mon man

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Have you ever thought that they don't fight on the stage not because there isn't enough space, but because they don't want / need to?

Brett

Reaction score
Well no i am just saying maybe built a stage that is designed for wrestlers too use if there fighting goes outside of the ring which it often does esspecially for big important matches.

The lighting/stage realyl does give it a feel for instance the attitude titron made each additon of raw seem gritty and gothic. Unfourtantly the current HD sets make each addtion of raw and smackdown feel more like an awards show which is not good. Again the stages being important is just my opinion thats all.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
It was obviously just a joke. Don't see why anyone interpreted that as a "teaser". The current set will do perfectly fine for the foreseeable future, just need to get rid of Nickelback.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
A reliable source told me that the WWE will debut a new set, where there is a titantron.

Source- Me on a forum.

Watch as it somehow becomes a story on the obersver.

Can't spell Observer or Meltzer will sue me.

Kahuna

Reaction score
WWE is breaking into the 1000th episode. A new era is coming to fruition, so a new set, possibly a new title and a new agenda in place would be beneficial I think in advancing the company from the stale position it is in.

A make over, if you will. WWE is reportedly looking to bring in new talent, with their RAW show going 3 hours every week for the foreseeable future (which I bet won't last longer than the Guest Host gimmick they had going a few years back) they will need more of a roster and character development, so why not completely sweep the image a bit?

I say get rid of the Nickelback theme, usher in a new title design, go ahead and build a new set and build new character/personas and make that step into the next 1000 episodes an efficient and noteworthy transition.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Nickelback is the biggest band they ever got for a show, wouldn't doubt they would milk it until the cows come home.

Should get a new one, something with class. Like some kind of monstrous orchestra piece.

Kahuna

Reaction score
I have a bias against Nickelback. I just don't like their music. They are popular, undoubtedly, as they could be the biggest band that WWE has ever had or used on a regular basis - actually Green Day might be as big, or even using ACDC or Metallica for some PPV's could be scene bigger in the grand scheme of things, but I digress.. they need a new theme.

People will disagree with me but I'd mark out if they used that old WWF saxophone theme they used back in the late 80's lol. Would never fly over with the crowd of today, but I'd dig it.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Nickelback is the biggest band they ever got for a show, wouldn't doubt they would milk it until the cows come home.

Should get a new one, something with class. Like some kind of monstrous orchestra piece.

Old School Metallica or Megadeth in style would work beautifully.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Oh I think it should be a new style just in that Metal Opera vein. Also I fucking hate AC/DC redneck rock right there.