• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Talent Cuts September 21st 2023 MegaThread - Ali, Dashwood,Boogs

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
This is why you can’t believe so called “journalists”

Ali is surprising cause they seemed to want him in the Dolph Ziggler role in NXT.

Emma not so much because her boyfriend hasn’t been on TV in how long?

I said it before and I’ll say it again…

Cedric Alexander…don’t answer your phone!
fwiw I am dunking on him here, but he did mention a few days ago, or a week+ ago, that WWE were no longer telling him about releases so I can see him being fooled once. I think it is a bit weak that he deleted his first tweet tho

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
fwiw I am dunking on him here, but he did mention a few days ago, or a week+ ago, that WWE were no longer telling him about releases so I can see him being fooled once. I think it is a bit weak that he deleted his first tweet tho

Trust me a thousand people will be all over him cuz SRS can’t sneeze without people all over his shit. Still has a better record then 99% of the others and why wouldn’t he delete a tweet that was proved to be wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Emma didn’t flop, it didn’t help she was immediately fed to Ronda upon her return and then didn’t do much of anything after that.

Her tweet finding out her release is brutal. At least Ali is happy about his release.

Last edited:

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Plus they are getting ready to bring in new talent too. It's nature of the beast I'm not as upset seeing someone being used and released vs. Someone who is. The ones not being uses get at least a chance to prove themselves elsewhere. Sucks that they lose the job tho

Cwalker

Ali will strive in the X-Division in Impact.

They”ll probably give him the same treatment they gave Trinity and walk right in and become Champion in his first shot

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Trust me a thousand people will be all over him cuz SRS can’t sneeze without people all over his shit. Still has a better record then 99% of the others and why wouldn’t he delete a tweet that was proved to be wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I dont disagree with any of this. Im just not big on deleting things instead of just putting an asterisk. but i also dunno how twitter works