wwe sux, im gunna quit watching

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
The good old days are over. I only download RAW now and I'm already having trouble not skipping parts since the dam show takes 3 hrs.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Good luck in your future endeavors.
fb01ec9bd4dd1a8eb9ab469fb112a5c0.gif

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lol i dont even skim i sit an bitch an moan to my gf about why it sucks for 3 hours haha.

Reactions: Crayo

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I hear this all the time. Not watching isn't going to make them change back to the attitude era and neither is complaining about it. If it sucks that bad to you then stop watching it. There are times when it is boring to me but that doesn't mean it sucks, they are just hitting a dry patch in their writing. It happens on all TV shows and this one has been on so long it is bound to happen multiple times. It may not be your cup of tea, but millions of others support it and enjoy it.