1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE Survivor Series 2018 - Discussion Thread - Nov 18th

Discussion in 'WWE PPV's' started by Dale, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I think the only reason the tag match was on kickoff as opposed to cruiserweights was bc they wanted the clean sweep narrative but couldn't bring themself to have New Day and Usos lose to a team of jobbers. I like to think its bc Murphy/Ali earned it by being great all year though.

Other than that I think the match winners were all booked how I would have booked them in a vacuum with the raw v smackdown shit not meaning anything. The only toss up was the womens five on five but all the rest I thought the raw competitors would have won regardless.

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Heres what happened..... Trips put more effort in NXT and Vince wasn't going cross country after the marathon flight of Saudi Arabia.

Road Dogg did it.

3. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I just don't think anything was as weird as everyone's acting like it was in the first place. They put the right match on the kickoff and the right person won every match arguably. Its just weird that they're not counting the kickoff match in the score but that doesn't really bother me bc Steph didn't tell Corbin he needed a clean sweep until after anyway

Deezy likes this.
  4. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Yeah sort of makes WWF VS. WCW/ECW look comparativeo_O

Oh come on you know by now that Uncle Dave can not only mind read but also be in two places at once:D

P.S. Mabel was going to be the third man and Tito was dressed as Warrior ready to do the Hogan job even though the result ended up going the other way...:mark: