• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Superstar Says He Wants The Undertaker At WrestleMania

Reaction score
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus took part in a Q&A with DigitalSpy.com.

He was asked if he could wrestle anyone in the history of wrestling, who would it be?

"I definitely think The Undertaker. The Undertaker is the one I want for WrestleMania XXIX or XXX. Obviously something like that would be - his streak - no-one has ever beaten him on his streak and I could be the first to ever do that."

To read the full Q&A, click here.

Source

:silva: hope this doesn't happen..

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
There is no way Sheamus is breaking the streak, and very little possibility that he's facing Undertaker at all. They want Sheamus to be their next John Cena and get the crowd behind him... Well, putting him in a match against Taker would only get him more boos. Putting him over Taker would probably turn the fans against him completely and permanently.

There's also no way that Taker is losing the streak unless it happens after they make money off a Cena/Taker match, which has yet to happen.