WWE Superstar rips on Sin Cara on twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Who wouldn't be huge in japan? Average male is like 5'2 there
:lol1: made me giggle.

This is blatant kayfabe, but if it's not, then who cares? WWE won't release him over this as it can easily be disguised as his character. Joe is a great talent and will do well in WWE's. I'm bored reading this "He can reinvent himself on the indies" - no, if he needs reinventing, he can do it in NXT. That's what it's for. It is WWE developmental brand.

Joe has already produced some great segments and matches, and Sin Cara fucksucks. WWE know that, the fans know that, and it's only a matter of time before Sin is replaced as the replacement for Mysterio. Put Hunico in the mask and fire Sin Cara. Hey, maybe he can reinvent himself in Japan.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
:lol1: made me giggle.

This is blatant kayfabe, but if it's not, then who cares? WWE won't release him over this as it can easily be disguised as his character. Joe is a great talent and will do well in WWE's. I'm bored reading this "He can reinvent himself on the indies" - no, if he needs reinventing, he can do it in NXT. That's what it's for. It is WWE developmental brand.

Joe has already produced some great segments and matches, and Sin Cara fucksucks. WWE know that, the fans know that, and it's only a matter of time before Sin is replaced as the replacement for Mysterio. Put Hunico in the mask and fire Sin Cara. Hey, maybe he can reinvent himself in Japan.

The last comment was hilarious.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha. FUCKING GREAT!

McGillicutty > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Sin Cara
And I'm not even huge on McGillicutty like a lot of people seem to be.

Reactions: Danielson

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Hahahaha. FUCKING GREAT!

McGillicutty > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Sin Cara
Come into this dark basement for a while and let me convince you.....

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Laughed. Maybe it's kayfabe but I agree. I'm a bit biased for being a Hennig fan, but it's got to be frustrating when you can work and another guy gets preferencial treatment for working well and drawing in Mexico. I understand why they do it obviously but I get him.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
but dident mcgilicuty come back yesterday?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hahahaha. FUCKING GREAT!

Are you huge on McGillicutty today?